Naya splash black or blue?

8 posts / 0 new
Last post
I'm trying to revamp my Naya deck and would like some insight / feedback as to whether to go with black or blue?

If black, I can use:

Olivia Voldarenc
Rakdos's Return
Lingering Souls

If Blue, I can use:

Sphinxs' Revelation
Jace, Architect of Thought
Supreme Verdict
Azorius Charm

Thoughts? 

Main cards in deck are:

Centaur Healers, Borderland Rangers, Huntmaster of the Fells, Thragtusk, Restoration Angel, Angel of Serenity
Go for the black and add unburial rites to the list, it can get some great value.  While the blue cards are good, they just aren't what you want to be doing in naya (beating down).

Why does everyone think I'm phantom lancer? QFT:

Show
139359831 wrote:
I hope all this helps you to see things in a greater light—and understand that Magic: the Gathering was really created by extraterrestials using Richard Garfield as a medium. The game itself reflects the socio-psycho realtivity between living beings, and the science that takes precedence over them—to define reality for them all (like telekinesis, weather, scientific reaction, phenomenon, ingenuity, how the brain works, etc.). I'd also bet there is an entity floating thousands of miles above us, looking down on the current state of game, shaking its fist like... "Wtf are you doing?! You're getting it all screwed up!". Awkward—to be evolved, and yet still subject to the ladder that is the concepts of the game. In this case, misconception, corruption, and deception. With the realities of each color becoming distorted (through oblivious designers), leading the game to reflect a false state of reality that warps the understanding that other people have about those things. For example, people thinking that white could be anything except pure good. This shouldn't be too far off though, I mean...Magic is designed based on reality after all, so that entity (those entities) should be subject to those things. Anyways, I guess when you're busy doing space stuff you can't always be around to ensure quality control. It's no wonder they choose Garfield, they're so much alike; that's exactly what happened to him and Magic.
166199665 wrote:
omg snortng so much febbdelicious /intocixated in rl
black is ultimately better, blue doesn't really give you anything.  amongst the blue cards you listed, only the revelation should be run in a "zoo" list.

as for black, don't forget to run slaughter games in your board 

Blue is the best color ever. How do you deal?  ------------------------------  Team GFG - "gulf, foxtrot, gulf" 

I produce Dubstep and House beats:

https://soundcloud.com/burning_forest

Best Pauper Deck in the format, not close:

http://community.wizards.com/content/forum-topic/2974646#comment-49713276

Photobucket

black is ultimately better, blue doesn't really give you anything.  amongst the blue cards you listed, only the revelation should be run in a "zoo" list.

If B_F is rejecting blue, you know it has to be right.

Show
139359831 wrote:
I hope all this helps you to see things in a greater light—and understand that Magic: the Gathering was really created by extraterrestials using Richard Garfield as a medium. The game itself reflects the socio-psycho realtivity between living beings, and the science that takes precedence over them—to define reality for them all (like telekinesis, weather, scientific reaction, phenomenon, ingenuity, how the brain works, etc.). I'd also bet there is an entity floating thousands of miles above us, looking down on the current state of game, shaking its fist like... "Wtf are you doing?! You're getting it all screwed up!". Awkward—to be evolved, and yet still subject to the ladder that is the concepts of the game. In this case, misconception, corruption, and deception. With the realities of each color becoming distorted (through oblivious designers), leading the game to reflect a false state of reality that warps the understanding that other people have about those things. For example, people thinking that white could be anything except pure good. This shouldn't be too far off though, I mean...Magic is designed based on reality after all, so that entity (those entities) should be subject to those things. Anyways, I guess when you're busy doing space stuff you can't always be around to ensure quality control. It's no wonder they choose Garfield, they're so much alike; that's exactly what happened to him and Magic.
166199665 wrote:

your statement is interesting and possibly telling

Blue is the best color ever. How do you deal?  ------------------------------  Team GFG - "gulf, foxtrot, gulf" 

Photobucket

Telling of what?

Show
139359831 wrote:
166199665 wrote:
Of you not being the real cato, obvs

(at)MrEnglish22

Telling of what?

based on your join date and based on the fact that i haven't really talked that much about blue in the last month.... just makes a man wonder about things....

Photobucket