You know the universe hates you when...

77 posts / 0 new
Last post
You get the urge to poo right after you took a shower. 
Why not just go while you're still in the shower? It's the classy thing to do.
Nut Eating Resident Sociopathic Eye Forker 2346-strong Squirrel leigon of DOOM Squirrel Overlord of the House of Trolls Those who are too smart to engage in politics are punished by being governed by those who are dumber. ~Plato Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it whether it exists or not, diagnosing it incorrectly, and applying the wrong remedy. ~Ernest Benn The Democrats are the party that says government will make you smarter, taller, richer, and remove the crabgrass on your lawn. The Republicans are the party that says government doesn't work and then they get elected and prove it. ~P.J. O'Rourke "I actually held public office and I left the only way a politician should, in handcuffs." ~ Chael Sonnen It is difficult to get a man to understand something, when his salary depends upon his not understanding it! ~ Upton Sinclair Kicked Adam and Eve out of Missouri. Wears flip-flops in church buildings. Official troller of Kolob.
This is not a trapp
My temple name is Elohim. What is your super-secret temple name?
Riddle me this
How can two people with physical bodies make spirit babies?
*Two points about this gag. Firstly, every writer of anything makes typos and I’m no different. It’s “there but for the grace of God go I” rather than schadenfreude here. The second is something called Muphry’s Law (no, it is Muphry’s, not Murphy’s) which states that any piece correcting or laughing at a typo, spelling or grammatical mistake will contain at least one worse than the original being complained of.
Knew someone who didn't buy toilet paper, he just had a shower afterwards.
Always a fun time. In the mornings, you can use coffee. It's a real "pick-me-up."
Nut Eating Resident Sociopathic Eye Forker 2346-strong Squirrel leigon of DOOM Squirrel Overlord of the House of Trolls Those who are too smart to engage in politics are punished by being governed by those who are dumber. ~Plato Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it whether it exists or not, diagnosing it incorrectly, and applying the wrong remedy. ~Ernest Benn The Democrats are the party that says government will make you smarter, taller, richer, and remove the crabgrass on your lawn. The Republicans are the party that says government doesn't work and then they get elected and prove it. ~P.J. O'Rourke "I actually held public office and I left the only way a politician should, in handcuffs." ~ Chael Sonnen It is difficult to get a man to understand something, when his salary depends upon his not understanding it! ~ Upton Sinclair Kicked Adam and Eve out of Missouri. Wears flip-flops in church buildings. Official troller of Kolob.
This is not a trapp
Riddle me this
*Two points about this gag. Firstly, every writer of anything makes typos and I’m no different. It’s “there but for the grace of God go I” rather than schadenfreude here. The second is something called Muphry’s Law (no, it is Muphry’s, not Murphy’s) which states that any piece correcting or laughing at a typo, spelling or grammatical mistake will contain at least one worse than the original being complained of.
You sir are offensive.

You sir are offensive.

You start a thread about "poo," and we are the ones that are offensive? Well then... 

This is not a trapp
Riddle me this
You sir are offensive.

You start a thread about "poo," and we are the ones that are offensive? Well then... 

Poo is a word used by children. It is innocent. 

You two have suggested horrible unhealthy disgusting acts that are against nature.  
You sir are offensive.

Unless "poo" stands for butterflies and rainbows instead of feces, no, it isn't innocent.
You two have suggested horrible unhealthy disgusting acts that are against nature.  

I disagree. Children are horrible, unhealthy, and disgusting acts against nature.

This is not a trapp
Riddle me this
Children are horrible, unhealthy, and disgusting acts against nature.

But tasty, if you put enough ketchup on them...

Show

I am the Magic Man.

(Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain.)

I am the Lawnmower Man.

(I AM GOD HERE!)

I am the Skull God.

(Koo Koo Ka Choo)

There are reasons they call me Mad...

Children are horrible, unhealthy, and disgusting acts against nature.

But tasty, if you put enough ketchup on them...

But what if you want to class it up?

This is not a trapp
Riddle me this

Serve with asparagus tips?

Show

I am the Magic Man.

(Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain.)

I am the Lawnmower Man.

(I AM GOD HERE!)

I am the Skull God.

(Koo Koo Ka Choo)

There are reasons they call me Mad...

But what would you use instead of ketchup?
This is not a trapp
Riddle me this
You sir are offensive.

Unless "poo" stands for butterflies and rainbows instead of feces, no, it isn't innocent.

I disagree. Children are horrible, unhealthy, and disgusting acts against nature.

Poo is not offensive like ****. I do not let my kids say ****. There are reasons why poo is not censored and **** is on these forums. Enemas are offensive. Coffee enemas to get a high is wrong. I guess you were joking, but it's jokes like that lead kids to put tampons soaked in vodka in their behind. 

Kids are a treasure. Yes, their soul is dormant and they are much like animals, but they need us to awaken it. Guide them to relive their passed lives to reach a higher state of being.
Poo is not offensive like ****. I do not let my kids say ****. There are reasons why poo is not censored and **** is on these forums.

Some people are just very sensitive. They are easily insulted. 
Enemas are offensive. Coffee enemas to get a high is wrong.

Enemas are a medical procedure. That's like saying getting a colonoscopy is offensive.
I guess you were joking, but it's jokes like that lead kids to put tampons soaked in vodka in their behind.

No, that would be due to stupidity and bad parenting. Hell, tampons don't even go in the "behind." If your kid is putting it in there, he/ she is retarded, and it's your fault as a parent. 
Kids are a treasure. Yes, their soul is dormant and they are much like animals, but they need us to awaken it. Guide them to relive their passed lives to reach a higher state of being.

I thought you were opposed to coffee enemas in order to get high?

This is not a trapp
Riddle me this
But what would you use instead of ketchup?

A sauce made with the left over cooking juices of the babies?

That sounds promising.

This is not a trapp
Riddle me this
This is just horrible. 
This is just horrible. 

Why?
This is not a trapp
Riddle me this
The way you talk about: eating kids, clling my kids retarded, biological functions and then insinuate I am on drugs. 
The way you talk about: eating kids,

Hey, I class it up. I asked for a different sauce than ketchup, and added the asparagus tips. By the way, have you ever read "A Modest Proposal" by Johnathan Swift? If you should. I think you'll like it.
clling my kids retarded,

I didn't call your kids retarded.  By "your kid" I meant the general "your," not you specifically. 
biological functions

Dude, you're the one that started a thread about bodily functions after getting out of the shower.
and then insinuate I am on drugs. 

I assumed that was the only logical reason you would say

Right?

This is not a trapp
Riddle me this
The way you talk about: eating kids, clling my kids retarded, biological functions and then insinuate I am on drugs. 

You clearly haven't visited this part of the forums before.
Blood for the Blood God! Skulls for the Skull Throne! Resident Invisible Man Lurker in the House of Trolls A Testament to My Glory

I suggest using the report button as all of the above can fall under baiting,trolling,bullying.....

EDIT: not that it really matters since this place has become a prime example of GIFT but on the bright side it's not as bad as some places,but also atleast this forum area isn't as good as others... 

ThorvaldHafgrimsson wrote:
Life is full of choices. Sometimes you make the good ones, and sometimes you have to kill all the witnesses.
NastasiaLorn; wrote:
But then you have to pay the liability insurance.
A note about character and world creation
Show
Character and world creation are a form of expression. The point is that some people don't have much to say...
57949688 wrote:
Why doesnt anyone ever sig my qoutes!?
On the subject of who post in the Off-Topic Tavern:
57131438 wrote:
most of them are bored, immature adults.
Offical troller of the House of Trolls

I suggest using the report button as all of the above can fall under baiting,trolling,bullying.....

EDIT: not that it really matters since this place has become a prime example of GIFT but on the bright side it's not as bad as some places,but also atleast this forum area isn't as good as others... 

Why don't you report it?
I mean, after all, reporting is your fetish or something, right?

Hey Truenamer, if you don't like what someone is saying, ignore them. If you report, you will be hated, despisd, and shunned... just like TS is around these parts.
"War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse."- John Stuart Mill “Liberals claim to want to give a hearing to other views, but then are shocked and offended to discover that there are other views.”― William F. Buckley "The straw in your man is amazing."- Maxperson Original Hipster of the House of Trolls: I was hipster before hipster was cool Resident Hater Mini Hate Machine

Sorry to pile on, but awakening their souls by guiding them to relive their past lives?  You can't be serious.  If you are, can you tell us about some of your past lives?  I'm fascinated.
Resident Prophet of the OTTer.

Section Six Soldier

Front Door of the House of Trolls

[b]If you're terribly afraid of your character dying, it may be best if you roleplayed something other than an adventurer.[/b]

HS, I use a spiced alfredo sauce when I cook kids.

Also you could slow cook the kids in bourbon. It really brings out the flavors, and tenderizes that already tender meat further
http://guild.medialoungeca.com/index.php?action=forum The Guild I'm apart of. We're in WOW, STO, Rift and soon Star Wars feel free to register and hang out. http://sparkster11.deviantart.com/ my deviantart Wheelman of the House of Trolls, "I love it when you watch" Carrier of Section 2, 3 and 6 cargo. Resident Driver Stud God of Transportation and Lust.

Also you could slow cook the kids in bourbon. It really brings out the flavors, and tenderizes that already tender meat further

Bourbon... mmmm... sounds tasty.
This is not a trapp
Riddle me this

Bourbon... mmmm... sounds tasty.

I recommend something with alot of real heavy bite to it, since the bourbon flavors naturally are abit diluted when used as a cooking agent.
http://guild.medialoungeca.com/index.php?action=forum The Guild I'm apart of. We're in WOW, STO, Rift and soon Star Wars feel free to register and hang out. http://sparkster11.deviantart.com/ my deviantart Wheelman of the House of Trolls, "I love it when you watch" Carrier of Section 2, 3 and 6 cargo. Resident Driver Stud God of Transportation and Lust.
Question: would it be ok to use the bourbon and smoke the meat?  I mean, bourbon often has a woody taste so it sort of makes sense.  I just worry that it may be too much. 
Resident Prophet of the OTTer.

Section Six Soldier

Front Door of the House of Trolls

[b]If you're terribly afraid of your character dying, it may be best if you roleplayed something other than an adventurer.[/b]

In your case, I think you might be okay if you use a very mild bourbon.
Poo is not offensive like ****. I do not let my kids say ****. There are reasons why poo is not censored and **** is on these forums. Enemas are offensive. Coffee enemas to get a high is wrong. I guess you were joking, but it's jokes like that lead kids to put tampons soaked in vodka in their behind. 

It's only offensive because we, as a culture, decided to be offended by it.

Also, welcome to the OTT.  Don't expect much and you'll be plesantly surprised.

guides
List of no-action attacks.
Dynamic vs Static Bonuses
Phalanx tactics and builds
Crivens! A Pictsies Guide Good
Power
s to intentionally miss with
Mr. Cellophane: How to be unnoticed
Way's to fire around corners
Crits: what their really worth
Retroactive bonus vs Static bonus.
Runepriest handbook & discussion thread
Holy Symbols to hang around your neck
Ways to Gain or Downgrade Actions
List of bonuses to saving throws
The Ghost with the Most (revenant handbook)
my builds
F-111 Interdictor Long (200+ squares) distance ally teleporter. With some warlord stuff. Broken in a plot way, not a power way.

Thought Switch Higher level build that grants upto 14 attacks on turn 1. If your allies play along, it's broken.

Elven Critters Crit op with crit generation. 5 of these will end anything. Broken.

King Fisher Optimized net user.  Moderate.

Boominator Fun catch-22 booming blade build with either strong or completely broken damage depending on your reading.

Very Distracting Warlock Lot's of dazing and major penalties to hit. Overpowered.

Pocket Protector Pixie Stealth Knight. Maximizing the defender's aura by being in an ally's/enemy's square.

Yakuza NinjIntimiAdin: Perma-stealth Striker that offers a little protection for ally's, and can intimidate bloodied enemies. Very Strong.

Chargeburgler with cheese Ranged attacks at the end of a charge along with perma-stealth. Solid, could be overpowered if tweaked.

Void Defender Defends giving a penalty to hit anyone but him, then removing himself from play. Can get somewhat broken in epic.

Scry and Die Attacking from around corners, while staying hidden. Moderate to broken, depending on the situation.

Skimisher Fly in, attack, and fly away. Also prevents enemies from coming close. Moderate to Broken depending on the enemy, but shouldn't make the game un-fun, as the rest of your team is at risk, and you have enough weaknesses.

Indestructible Simply won't die, even if you sleep though combat.  One of THE most abusive character in 4e.

Sir Robin (Bravely Charge Away) He automatically slows and pushes an enemy (5 squares), while charging away. Hard to rate it's power level, since it's terrain dependent.

Death's Gatekeeper A fun twist on a healic, making your party "unkillable". Overpowered to Broken, but shouldn't actually make the game un-fun, just TPK proof.

Death's Gatekeeper mk2, (Stealth Edition) Make your party "unkillable", and you hidden, while doing solid damage. Stronger then the above, but also easier for a DM to shut down. Broken, until your DM get's enough of it.

Domination and Death Dominate everything then kill them quickly. Only works @ 30, but is broken multiple ways.

Battlemind Mc Prone-Daze Protecting your allies by keeping enemies away. Quite powerful.

The Retaliator Getting hit deals more damage to the enemy then you receive yourself, and you can take plenty of hits. Heavy item dependency, Broken.

Dead Kobold Transit Teleports 98 squares a turn, and can bring someone along for the ride. Not fully built, so i can't judge the power.

Psilent Guardian Protect your allies, while being invisible. Overpowered, possibly broken.

Rune of Vengance Do lot's of damage while boosting your teams. Strong to slightly overpowered.

Charedent BarrageA charging ardent. Fine in a normal team, overpowered if there are 2 together, and easily broken in teams of 5.

Super Knight A tough, sticky, high damage knight. Strong.

Super Duper Knight Basically the same as super knight with items, making it far more broken.

Mora, the unkillable avenger Solid damage, while being neigh indestuctable. Overpowered, but not broken.

Swordburst Maximus At-Will Close Burst 3 that slide and prones. Protects allies with off actions. Strong, possibly over powered with the right party.

I don't use plain jane store bought alfredo sauce.
I only use it when I'm lazy at any rate. Mostly I smoke, grill, or slow cook baby.

Meh, I'm not big on frying them. The best part of baby is that the meat just wants to fall off the bone as it is. It quite literally does when slow cooked. The bourbon spices, and brings out the flavors of the meat fully too.
This is not a trapp
Riddle me this
The way you talk about: eating kids,

Hey, I class it up. I asked for a different sauce than ketchup, and added the asparagus tips. By the way, have you ever read "A Modest Proposal" by Johnathan Swift? If you should. I think you'll like it.
clling my kids retarded,

I didn't call your kids retarded.  By "your kid" I meant the general "your," not you specifically. 
biological functions

Dude, you're the one that started a thread about bodily functions after getting out of the shower.
and then insinuate I am on drugs. 

I assumed that was the only logical reason you would say

Right?

No. You are just ignorant. Research Thetans.

This is all I have to say on the matters.

Sorry to pile on, but awakening their souls by guiding them to relive their past lives?  You can't be serious.  If you are, can you tell us about some of your past lives?  I'm fascinated.

I was a great greek warrior poet. But he also liked whine a lot and explains some of current issues with alcohol right now.

Well now... that explains so much about you. Say hi to Tom Cruise for me. ;)

Really? That saddens me. I was so hoping you'd enlighten us.

This is not a trapp
Riddle me this
Marinade your baby in kitten oil, garlic, oregano, cumin, and cilantro for at least 8 hours. Place in roasting pan. Add 2 cups water, 4 tablespoons puppy-butter, onions, carrots, celery, and minced garlic. Tent foil over pan. Place in 325o F oven until internal temperature reaches 160o F (about 8 minutes per pound). Remove from oven and allow to rest for 10 minutes before serving.
Boraxe wrote: "Knowledge of the rules and creativity are great attributes for a DM, but knowing when to cut loose and when to hold back, when to follow the rules and when to discard them, in order to enhance the enjoyment of the game is the most important DM skill of all." Keeper of the Sacred Kitty Bowl of the House of Trolls. Resident Kitteh-napper.

Well now... that explains so much about you. Say hi to Tom Cruise for me. ;)

Really? That saddens me. I was so hoping you'd enlighten us.

You have to want to be enlighten. All I see are people who like to talk of ways to kill babies.

A behind it all a psychologist who likes to manipulate people. 
I’ve removed inappropriate content from this thread.

You can review the Code of Conduct here: company.wizards.com/conduct

Please keep your posts polite, on-topic, and refrain from making personal attacks.You are welcome to disagree with one another but please do so respectfully and constructively.

If you wish to report a post for Code of Conduct violation, click on the “Report Post” button above the post and this will submit your report to the moderators on duty.
You have to want to be enlighten. All I see are people who like to talk of ways to kill babies.

You play a game where worse things happen. What's the difference?
A behind it all a psychologist who likes to manipulate people. 

You guys are afraid of psychologists, aren't you? Why is that? I'vealways been interested in that.

This is not a trapp
Riddle me this
I don't use plain jane store bought alfredo sauce.
I only use it when I'm lazy at any rate. Mostly I smoke, grill, or slow cook baby.

Smoking and grilling I can totally get behind. Slow cook? Not so much

Also, baby goes pretty nice in stew. I've also heard of stuffing and baking a baby, though I've never done so myself.
Meh, I'm not big on frying them. The best part of baby is that the meat just wants to fall off the bone as it is. It quite literally does when slow cooked. The bourbon spices, and brings out the flavors of the meat fully too.

Really? It always feels weird when slow cooked. Too soft, really. Babies are relatively tender as is

Do you marinade the baby? If so, what do you use?

Garlic, some black pepper, a little diced tomatos, some cheerwine / cherry soda.  During the last 2 hours of cooking I add the bourbon.
I prefer Cheerwine to most cherry sodas due to them using darker cherries (and actually using Cherries for the flavoring). It's more biting than super sweet.

But normal cherry soda will work in a pinch. I tend to add more bourbon, and pepper though if I use non cheerwine, cherry soda.
Sign In to post comments