YMtC's - You Make the Clue!

133 posts / 0 new
Last post
YMtC's (You Make the Clue!)

The Story:

M:tG discovered that it needs to make some layoffs, and they wanted to start with creatures.
They gathered together to vote one of the creatures out, but they discovered that someone had been murdered.
Kasimir the Lone Wolf
Terrified they wanted to make sure the killer was put behind bars, so that they couldn't kill again.
After a brief investigation they discovered that there were six people that didn't have a solid alibi. Each of those people drew upon the power of a small charm. They also found his remains spread across ten different areas in the multiverse.
Unfortunately, they hired multiple detectives. They didn't have the mana to pay all of them, so they put forth a contest to see who would get paid. They would split up the facts among the detectives, and said that the first detective to find who killed Kasimir, with what, and where would get paid.
However, would it only be one?

The Rules:

At the start of the game I randomly deal each player cards except for one Character, one Artifact, and one Place.
Your goal is to figure out through different design challenges, and a series of abilities:
1) Who the murderer is.
2) What artifact they used.
3) Where he was officially killed.

Gameplay:
I post a criteria each round, and you have to design a card that fits that criteria. Each round will have something to do relating to the cards you have.
When you post your design, you also post what secondary action, if any, you wish to do.
***NOTE*** Due to some abilities, sometimes it might be strategic to not post a card. I do NOT want this to be a common practice, and if it becomes such I will alter said abilities. I am leaving it as such for now, to enable some politics.
I close the design phase, and I "grade" the cards.
Then you get points which allow you to perform certain actions.
Once you get enough information and enough points you make an accusation for the win.
Sample criterias: (Most of them will relate to colors or names)
Design a card that has a name where three of the letters are in the same consecutive order as a card you have. (You may exclude spaces)
(Surviv AL C ache and C ALC iderm would be an example)
Design a card that shares a color with two different cards you have. It must be multicolored, if able.

Point system:
Each player starts with 1 point.
Players cannot have negative points. 0 is the lowest Overall Points, or Murder Points anyone can have.
After you design a card you get 1, 2, or 3 Design Points. Most of the time you will be given 2 points.
1 = The card meets the requirements, but has immense flaws. A card has to meet the requirements, and I have to REALLY hate it to get this score.
2 = The card meets the requirements. This is the most achieved score.
3 = The card exceeds expectations, and is awesome. A card has to REALLY wow me in order to get 3 points.
-1= If you fail to post a card, you will lose 1 point.

Point Accumulation:

When in doubt, positive things happen first. Then, negative things. Finally, neutral things (if any).

Design Point Assignment (-1, 1, 2, 3)
Round Totals Set
GAMBLE x 2
Murder Points Adjustment. REVERSAL triggers now.

Communication:
You may choose to reveal whatever you would like in this thread. You could lie, you could tell the truth. You could team up against other players. I want this to be interactive as well as a game.
Anything you learn from another player COULD be false. Anything you learn from me is ALWAYS true. (unless I make a mistake) I will never purposefully lie to you, other players you can never be sure. However, keep in mind (before you start gathering together a team) that only one of you is getting paid.

DO NOT EDIT VITAL POSTS. By vital I mean things like accusations, abilities, and such. Editing your designs are fine. If several people make the correct accustaion in the same round... I am going by first come, first serve. Thus, do not edit posts unless you are editing your design only.

Continuation:
Once a winner has been declared, he or she will be put into the Winner's post, the accused will be put into the Jail post and replaced for the next round.
I want this to be a cyclical kind of game. For example, I want to replace the murdering cards simply because it will make the game different every round. The card that replaces it could make it more, or less difficult.

I will also, add, cut, edit anything as I see fit. If something isn't working, let me know. The effects of the change (usually) won't take place until the next murder, for fairness to other players.

Abilities:

ABILITY (Point requirement)semi-colon
Description
(Technical stuff)

Terminology:

PHASES of a ROUND:
1) Design - Post your design and any secondary actions now. Free actions, if any, can also be activated now.
2) Grading - I look over each design and assign a value from -1 to 2 (design points). Abilities cannot be activated at this time.
3) End - Abilities trigger. Round totals are set. Abilities trigger. Overall points are adjusted. Next round begins.
Murder Points - Your overall point accumulation for the current murder.
Design Points - The amount of points you get for your design.
Round Totals - Desgin Points adjusted accordingly after abilities trigger. These are added to your Murder Points at the end of the round.
Overall Points - Your overall point accumulation throughout the game.

Design Points: Either -1, 1, 2, or 3.
Round Totals: Some abilities alter Design Points. Those totals become Round Totals. Some abilities alter Round Totals as well. There are two phases here. The beginning and the end. GAMBLE triggers in the beginning. REVERSAL triggers in the end.
Overall Points: Your total point accumulation. Round Totals are added (or subtracted) to your Overall Points.

GAMBLE (-1 pt):
Next round only, you may double your point gains/loss
(You buy this ability when you post your design. The next round, when you post your design you declare if you activate it or not. If you do, your Round Total gets multiplied by 2 upon it's calculation.)

FORESEE (-2 pts):
Look at one card at random that target opponent has
(You buy this ability and name an opponent when you post your design. When I post the next criteria, I will PM you the name of a random card that player has. This requires the use of PM messages. *NOTE* It is random, so you could see a card you have already seen.)

REVERSAL (-3 pts):
Next round, target opponent loses whatever points they would gain, and gains whatever they would lose
(You buy this ability and name an opponent when you post your design. At the end of the following round, if they would add points to their Murder Points they subtract that many instead; and vice versa.)

ACCUSE (-4 pts):
Make an accusation. If you are wrong with any of the cards, you lose all your points and you don't gain points that round
(You buy this ability and name the cards when you post your design. You are either all correct, or not. If you do not correctly guess all three cards, you lose your murder points. You design still gets "graded" but you do not earn points for it.)

HEXMAGE (-4 pts):
You get an emblem with, "Each round, a random player loses 1 point." (this player could be you)
(You buy this ability when you post your design. At the beginning of each round, I choose a player at random, and that player loses 1 Murder Point, players cannot have less than 0 points. This effect is continuous. *NOTE* It is random, so this ability can target you.)

PROSPERITY (-5 pts):
You get an emblem with, "Each round, if you gained points last round (not from Prosperity), you get 1 point."
(You buy this ability when you post your design. At the beginning of each round (when I post the criteria), if your last Round Total was positive, add 1 to your Murder Points. This effect is continuous.)

SWINDLER (-5 pts):
You get an emblem with, "Pay 4 points: You may post a design that doesn't meet the criteria as though it met that criteria."
(You buy this ability when you post your design AND may activate it at that time, if able. When you choose to activate it, PM me a card that actually fits the criteria and let me know you wish to activate this. Then you can publicly post a card that doesn't meet the criteria. You get points according to your secret card, and I will tell everyone that it's for your public card. I do not alter your points (publicly) until 2 to 4 rounds after you activated it. That way people CAN know they've been swindled, just not when. This requires PM messages, and you to design two cards.)

SOOTHSAYER (-6 pts):
You get an emblem with, "Once per round, you may pay 1 point at anytime. If you do, I will name a card at random that an opponent has."
(You buy this ability when you post your design AND may activate it at that time, if able. Anytime abilities could be activated, you may pay 1 point. ASAP I will PM you a random card you don't own, and who has it. This ability is continuous. This requires the use of PM messages. *NOTE* This is random, but I will never show you a card you own. But you may see the same card multiple times.)

VIGILANTE (-6 pts):
Look at all of the cards another player has. Choose one of those cards to reveal to everyone
(You buy this ability and name a player when you post your design. When I post Design Points, I will PM you all of the cards a player has. You PM me which one you wish to reveal to others, before your design post the following round. If you don't, I will reveal one at random. This requires the use of PM messages.)

Interest:

magicpablo666 / KolonelKarn
Glasir
Jessica_Morgan
3-7-15-1-292
an_endless_epidemic
Morgothra
ChaosLight
vlord
Official archnemesis of magicpablo666 Host of Reactionary Proud owner of "The Terrible Cube" The altimis Archive I'm baking lands!!! Beginner of GROMA
Notable Quotables:
58060728 wrote:
I carefully examine the walls of the room in a determined effort to not follow the GMs plot.
Additional Rules Post

***UPDATED 07/01/2013***

Additional Rules / Clarifications:

CLARIFICATIONS: --/--/----
If you ever have any questions, or if something is definately not working, let me know. You can ask me however you deem fit; if it is particular to you then I will respond to you via PM. If it is particular to everyone I will respond via thread. If it is both, then I will do both (keeping private information private and public information public etc.).

POSTING CARDS: 12/12/2012
If you ever intentionally DON'T post a card. Please, leave a post saying so, so I'm not worrying that you are busy or forgot etc. This is not specifically a rule just a kindness to me, and others. If you wish your intentional lack of a post to be a secret to others (until the end), PM me so I don't worry instead.

ABILITIES: 07/01/2013
I have altered wording on abilities, mostly to make them more clear.
I have changed ACCUSE to costing 4 points.
I have added the ability SWINDLER which always you to swindle. Check it out.
Updated the facts, and jail, and winners, and victims posts.
Official archnemesis of magicpablo666 Host of Reactionary Proud owner of "The Terrible Cube" The altimis Archive I'm baking lands!!! Beginner of GROMA
Notable Quotables:
58060728 wrote:
I carefully examine the walls of the room in a determined effort to not follow the GMs plot.
Winner's Post

Hooray winners!

Round 1: Glasir caught Gideon Jura for killing Kasimir the Lone Wolf!
Round 2:
Round 3:
Round 4:
Round 5:
Notable Quotables:
58060728 wrote:
Jail Post

Scalawags of the Multiverse!

ROUND 1: It was Gideon Jura, in the Llanowar Wastes, with the Obelisk of Esper.
ROUND 2:
ROUND 3:
ROUND 4:
ROUND 5:

Victims:

Here lies: Kasimir the Lone Wolf. Popular his tale may be, it ends not with him taking up the sword, but with sword taking up the Kasimir. RIP.
Here lies:
Here lies:
Here lies:
Here lies:

Notable Quotables:
58060728 wrote:
CURRENT STANDINGS POST :::

Design Round () Criteria:

[sblock=CURRENT PLAYERS: 1]
vlord: 1 pts

Amount of cards ==
Overall Points Earned == 4
Abilities:
N/A

PENDING PLAYERS: 8

ChaosLight: X pts

Amount of cards ==
Overall Points Earned == 1
Abilities:
N/A

KolonelKarn: X pts

Amount of cards ==
Overall Points Earned == 10
Abilities:
N/A

Glasir: X pts

Amount of cards ==
Overall Points Earned == 9
Abilities:
N/A

Jessica_Morgan: X pts

Amount of cards ==
Abilities:
N/A

3-7-15-1-292: X pts

Amount of cards ==
Abilities:
N/A

an_endless_epidemic: X pts

Amount of cards ==
Overall Points Earned == 6
Abilities:
N/A

Morgothra: X pts

Amount of cards ==
Overall Points Earned == 0
Abilities:
N/A

vlord: X pts

Amount of cards ==
Overall Points Earned == 4
Abilities:
N/A

Notable Quotables:
58060728 wrote:
This makes me proud to have you as my archnemesis.

139359831 wrote:
That is a lovely painting of Richard Garfield. It really brings out his feminine side.
This makes me proud to be an archnemesis of a proud archnemesis!

Anyone know how to post images in posts... I am failing miserably
Notable Quotables:
58060728 wrote:
There's a little icon that looks like a tree between the text color button and the cool smiley button.  Click it.
You need to give it a URL, so put the image on imgur/photobucket/your forum gallery and use that URL.

Oh, and this looks really cool.  Mark me as interested.

"Go, then. There are other worlds than these." -- Stephen King, The Gunslinger

Please feel free to copy this message into your sig.

There's a little icon that looks like a tree between the text color button and the cool smiley button.  Click it.
You need to give it a URL, so put the image on imgur/photobucket/your forum gallery and use that URL.

Oh, and this looks really cool.  Mark me as interested.

Sentences one and two I knew... I linked it to facebook... and it wasn't showing up...

Sentence three!! I can't believe I forgot the photo gallery on these own forums!!!

Thank you kindly!
Notable Quotables:
58060728 wrote:
I had this in the original post. but I felt that was cluttered enough...

Who's interested?

For 5 to 10 people. I would prefer 6.
If you have any interest at all, post here saying so. EVEN IF THERE ARE MORE THAN TEN PEOPLE ALREADY. If this is more popular than I intended, I can increase the amount of cards, and thus increase the amount of players as well. But you will still have to wait until the next round; and by round I mean the next murder.

My goal is that this becomes a "continuous" game, much like the Tower and the Dungeon before it.
Notable Quotables:
58060728 wrote:
I believe I made it clear that I am interested. I'd like to be Kolonel Karn, if nobody has any objections.

I'm not actually sure if that is how this works - but it feels really good to say. That might have to be my 6th MUP, KolonelKarn. Yeah. Like that. Mmmm.

139359831 wrote:
That is a lovely painting of Richard Garfield. It really brings out his feminine side.
I hate this website and everything about it and the fact that it won't let me upload photos with this account.
I believe I made it clear that I am interested. I'd like to be Kolonel Karn, if nobody has any objections.

I'm not actually sure if that is how this works - but it feels really good to say. That might have to be my 6th MUP, KolonelKarn. Yeah. Like that. Mmmm.

That is not really how it works... but I have no objections. Go forwards

Notable Quotables:
58060728 wrote:
I'm interested...if the rounds last longer than 24 hours.
This avatar thing is breaking my poor little robot heart. Who do I even go whine about this to?
I'm interested...if the rounds last longer than 24 hours.

Design phases will (probably) be between two and three days, unless otherwise noted.
Notable Quotables:
58060728 wrote:
I'm in.
Won a TPmanW contest with Demonic Arbitrator. (see below) My username is a simple continued fraction. Look it up. My favorite cards I've made:
Show
Æther Rider Creatuere - Spirit (U) Vanishing 0 (This permanent enters the battlefield with zero time counters on it. At the beginning of your upkeep, remove a time counter from it. When the last is removed, sacrifice it.) Flying : Put a time counter on ~. Any player may activate this ability. It comes on the wind, from realms unknown. 2/2 Kaldurian Behemoth Creature - Beast (R) Mana produced by lands may not be used to pay ~'s mana cost. Trample On Kalduria, the beasts are too good to eat common grass. 10/10 Demonic Arbitrator Sorcery Starting with you, each player may pay any amount of life. If any player paid life, repeat this process. If a player paid more life in total than any other, that player searches his or her library for a card and puts that card into his or her hand. Then that player shuffles his or her library. "Your sacrifice has been judged worthy. What power do you require?"
Lets rumble. I'm in
I'm, like, the most inept metal man ever. How does one even delete one's account?
I'm, like, the most inept metal man ever. How does one even delete one's account?

Are you a sad robot?
Go to your profile. Under the Profile tab, hit Edit Profile.
Scroll to the bottom.
Click Delete Account.
Undo what cannot be undone.
Notable Quotables:
58060728 wrote:
Calling 6th place!
Ego
144902215 wrote:
Morgothra has the Syntax and Grammar of a God.
56754738 wrote:
I love this card.
56771968 wrote:
I can't compete with this.
57461258 wrote:
@Morgothra: Beautifully said, sir. Beautifully said.
Contest Winners
CKY, magicpablo666 and Dinobeer combined ingenuity and silliness to win a Summer fUn contest each! vlord beat the rest to become the architect of a better tomorrow in Build it and they will come! CityofAs pranced masterfully to victory in Skipping Merrily! ConfusedAsUsual conquered both tropes and opponents to ascend in Metafiction! FirstTurnKill condensed Success into Art form in Summing it Up!
For reference, I've been altering the Original Post like a beast (mostly spelling errors and clarification).

If someone / everyone can just read it and ask questions (or not) so I can know if I'm done (for now...).

Thanks!

Also, we have six people so far! That's great, I will plan on starting Monday night/Tuesday morning. Just about 24 hours.
I will stand by and keep everyone posted with updates, and edits and hopefully answers to questions that come up!
Notable Quotables:
58060728 wrote:
I will be sending the cards out to each player shortly.
I will be setting up the first design challenge shortly.
The design challenge will be 72 hours (3 days).

Notable Quotables:
58060728 wrote:
Alright!

This murder has officially been set into motion. Everyone has been sent their hands. If you are intereted to join. Post here and I will note it. But you will not be able to join until this murder has been solved.

For those detectives participating, I have a task for you.

Kasimir was murdered by a multicolor removal spell. Using the colors available to you I want you to try and replicate what the murderer could have done.

Criteria: Make a dual-colored instant or sorcery based on whatever colors you have access too. (I listed in your message which colors you CAN'T use for this design challenge.) This instant or sorcery has to be considered "removal". Interpret as you will.

OOC:

So, now you have until Thursday Night/Friday morning (72 hoursish) to design a card that meets the criteria.
You may choose to activate an ability when you post your design. (Currently, you can only GAMBLE...)
You may also interact with others in any way you wish, just know that other players may or may not be honest with you.
I will always be honest with you.

Remember this DO NOT EDIT your posts. Editing your design is okay, but if you change your abilities, or targets or such. Make a new post, do not simply edit those kinds of posts. This is mostly due to, if somebody makes and accusation and somebody else makes the same accusation and they are both correct. Whomever posted first "wins".

Good luck! Have fun!

As a note: The first five posts are strictly game related. And each players "stats" will be on post #5.
Notable Quotables:
58060728 wrote:
Blitzkreig

Instant

Cast ~ only if an opponent took damage this turn

Destroy target creature. It can't be regenerated. Deal two damage to target player.

"One drop of blood and they were on us faster than lightning." -- Kasimir, the lone wolf
Dimir Ploy :U::B:
Instant

Return target creature to its owners' hand. Then that player discards a creature card. 
Ego
144902215 wrote:
Morgothra has the Syntax and Grammar of a God.
56754738 wrote:
I love this card.
56771968 wrote:
I can't compete with this.
57461258 wrote:
@Morgothra: Beautifully said, sir. Beautifully said.
Contest Winners
CKY, magicpablo666 and Dinobeer combined ingenuity and silliness to win a Summer fUn contest each! vlord beat the rest to become the architect of a better tomorrow in Build it and they will come! CityofAs pranced masterfully to victory in Skipping Merrily! ConfusedAsUsual conquered both tropes and opponents to ascend in Metafiction! FirstTurnKill condensed Success into Art form in Summing it Up!
If you are intereted to join. Post here and I will note it.

Please note.

Damn I wanted in.
Wrath Undone
Instant [Rare]
Exile all attacking and blocking creatures. Each player loses life equal to the number of creatures exiled this way.
"If we cannot discourage war with reason, then we will punish it with the lash."
Masriel, Acolyte of the Lash
For those who are not actively working on a murder... I could do something so you could participate as well (I don't know how long a murder will take to solve).

Here's what I have come up with after some thought...

I can assign each of you colors of the criminal, the criminals artifact, and the murder scene. It is too late to give you any cards for this murder.
However, I feel knowing what colors are involved, but having no cards to disprove might be roughly on the same page as the others.

If anyone has an objecction, let me know. Otherwise, I will do that sometime tonight (in about 12 hours).

You will be able to do everything other players are able to do, but you just won't have cards.
Notable Quotables:
58060728 wrote:
Uplifting Whirlwind 
Sorcery
Target creature gains flying until end of turn.
Destroy all creatures with flying.
"In the great storm, he was lifted up and carried away, never to be seen again. Just as I had planned." - Kormei, Elementalist.
Won a TPmanW contest with Demonic Arbitrator. (see below) My username is a simple continued fraction. Look it up. My favorite cards I've made:
Show
Æther Rider Creatuere - Spirit (U) Vanishing 0 (This permanent enters the battlefield with zero time counters on it. At the beginning of your upkeep, remove a time counter from it. When the last is removed, sacrifice it.) Flying : Put a time counter on ~. Any player may activate this ability. It comes on the wind, from realms unknown. 2/2 Kaldurian Behemoth Creature - Beast (R) Mana produced by lands may not be used to pay ~'s mana cost. Trample On Kalduria, the beasts are too good to eat common grass. 10/10 Demonic Arbitrator Sorcery Starting with you, each player may pay any amount of life. If any player paid life, repeat this process. If a player paid more life in total than any other, that player searches his or her library for a card and puts that card into his or her hand. Then that player shuffles his or her library. "Your sacrifice has been judged worthy. What power do you require?"
Poisonous Duel 
Sorcery

Target creature you control and target creature you don't control each gain infect until end of turn.  Those creatures fight.

No one ever truly recovers from wounds sustained in Phyrexia.

i dunno.

"Go, then. There are other worlds than these." -- Stephen King, The Gunslinger

Please feel free to copy this message into your sig.

i dunno.

Was this in response to giving latecomers the colors, but no cards?
Does anyone have an objection to this?

Also, magicpablo666 has not posted a card yet.
(I'm not rushing you, you still have 36 hours or so)
But I will probably do this (in the future) as a 24 hour warning.

As a forethought, if you ever intentionally DON'T post a card. Leave a post saying so, so I'm not worrying that you are busy or forgot etc.

EDIT: Updated additional rules with
1) If you intentionally don't post, let me know. In the thread, or via PM are both options (and often strategic) when the time comes.
and
2) If you ever find something wrong or have any questions, let me know. Preferably in the thread, or if it is about a strategy or whatever, PM is fine as well.

Notable Quotables:
58060728 wrote:
Uplifting Whirlwind 
Sorcery
"In the great storm, he was lifted up and carried away, never to be seen again. Just as I had planned." - Kormei, Elementalist.

You can't do that type of thing. We'll never get Liquimetal Coating and Smelt on the same card.
139359831 wrote:
Clever deduction Watson! Maybe you can explain why Supergirl is trying to kill me.
---- Autocard is your friend. Lightning Bolt = Lightning Bolt
Uplifting Whirlwind 
Sorcery

You can't do that type of thing. We'll never get Liquimetal Coating and Smelt on the same card.

Predator, Flagship, Memnarch, Grand Architect and others would like to have a word with you about being forgotten.
Notable Quotables:
58060728 wrote:
Uplifting Whirlwind 
Sorcery

Predator, Flagship, Memnarch, Grand Architect and others would like to have a word with you about being forgotten.

Yeah, but those don't do something their color shouldn't be able to do. (In this case, destroying any creature.) Predator doesn't have a color, and costs to do it, making it matter slightly more than Ulamog, the Infinite Gyre. Memnarch uses blue mana to steal stuff. *yawn* And Architect is just tapping creatures to get colorless mana, something blue does all the time.
139359831 wrote:
Clever deduction Watson! Maybe you can explain why Supergirl is trying to kill me.
---- Autocard is your friend. Lightning Bolt = Lightning Bolt
Uplifting Whirlwind 
Sorcery

Yeah, but those don't do something their color shouldn't be able to do. (In this case, destroying any creature.) Predator doesn't have a color, and costs to do it, making it matter slightly more than Ulamog, the Infinite Gyre. Memnarch uses blue mana to steal stuff. *yawn* And Architect is just tapping creatures to get colorless mana, something blue does all the time.

Still, this is a Whirlwind + 1 for an additional :UM:.
I know Whirlwind is long gone, by Green gets flying hate all the time.
Destroy all fliers is green. Giving something flying is blue.
Destroy all creatures is white. Making it uncounterable is blue.
The cards I mentioned plus some mean there is precedent for cards like this, as much as you'd like to dispute it.
I say it's only a matter of time.
Notable Quotables:
58060728 wrote:
Also, magicpablo666 has not posted a card yet.
(I'm not rushing you, you still have 36 hours or so)
But I will probably do this (in the future) as a 24 hour warning...."window.parent.tinyMCE.get('post_content').onLoad.dispatch();" class="mceContentBody " contenteditable="true" />

Oh, I certainly wasn't busy murdering any legends. Except that will now forever be my innuendo for the acts that I was committing.

So, I think I only have three mana, right? Whatever, even if I have more, three is enough.

Continental Thrust ()
Instant
As an additional cost to casting Continental Thrust, allow target opponent to gain control of X lands you control.
Target creature gets -X/-X until end of turn.

"Well, I guess we are neighbors now."
"Qu'est-ce que c'est?"

They do self synergy on multicolor cards all of the time. Recoil vs. an empty hand. Stalking Assassin. Deathbringer Liege. Blood Cultist. Some planeswalkers can do it too - for instance, by using Gideon Jura's +2 then his -2, a mono white deck gets target creature destruction. I think that, while rare, explicitly self synergizing cards are good for Magic.
Show
..."window.parent.tinyMCE.get('post_content').onLoad.dispatch();" contenteditable="true" />So, I think I only have three mana, right? Whatever, even if I have more, three is enough.

For this challenge you have infinite mana, use it wisely.

This challenge was just about using the colors you have access too.

I'm thinking I'm going to categorize the challenges just for some fun and clarification for Example:

COLORS: A challenge involving colors you have access to.
NUMBERS: A challenge involving numbers you can utilize from CMC, to text numbers etc.
ALPHA: A challenge involving words on cards, be it names text, flavor etc.

Then as the game progresses,

MERGER: A challenge where you combine an ability from each card into a new card in a new way.
WORDS: A challenge involving entire words you have access to.

More to come...
Notable Quotables:
58060728 wrote:
Given nobody objected... I'll PM ChaosLight and vlord the colors they have.

@thosetwo: I'll give you additional information as the criteria require... if necessary (given you don't have cards).

Notable Quotables:
58060728 wrote: