D&D 4e Online Tabletop Monuments of the Fallen Campaign using Skype and RPGTable

27 posts / 0 new
Last post
Monuments of the Fallen Banner

Hail Adventurer's!

I'm an experienced 15year veteran Dungeon Master (DM) starting a fresh D&D online campaign using the RPGTable Online system (the old WoTC D&D virtual tabletop system), along with Skype for direct communication. I'm currently in seek of roughly 5 adventurer's to play with us once or twice a week on a regular basis (time's and days are flexible and to be determined based on party's availability, work schedules, family, etc.).

This is for the 4th Edition Dungeons & Dragons, and we will be beginning at level one! Any experience level of player's are welcomed! New or old!

We will be willing to explain things as we go for people that are inexperienced or uncertain of the game specifics. So please do not feel discouraged. I own all the class specific powers and feats books, including all 3 PHB. So if you have questions regarding a specific class, and do not own the books with additional feats, and abilities I'll be able to help you out.

I have an exciting custom campaign designed by myself lined up for us! I've grown a very fond balance of both Role-playing, and Battle sense in my adventures. The mix at which I use will offer a sense of 3rd Edition role-play, yet challenging 4th Edition battle scenarios.

• Near Completed Campaign

• Complete Custom World Design

• Complete Custom World Maps

• Complete Balanced/Role-Play Adventures

• Weekly Gaming Gatherings w/ Friends

• Experienced 15yr veteran Dungeon Master (DM)

• Lots and lots of fun!!

===================================================================================================

Monuments of the Fallen Campaign

Background and Lore:

Brief lore speaks of a Demi-God who has gone rogue, during an epic battle involving the gods Layten: God who is the ruler of gifts and discernment and prophecy, warrior to the God Landren.  Landren: God who signifies Light, and Sun, your heir and keeper of white horses. Tessa: The God who is the asset who will facilitate the kingdom of future heiress, and Mahkea: God Empress of the provisional gardens, and protector of the wild.

Amongst these gods were their students (Demi-Gods) awaiting their place to the throne. Tutored by the greater gods to grasp their full potential and study abroad to expand their powers; During which a war was brewing between the Gods and the Titans of Nodrog. These Titans felt that Gods were no longer needed, and their presence was far to powerful to allow their continuance to rule over the lands. Believers of their own rule the Great Elemental Titan's, felt having control over the elements was enough to protect this world and it's inhabitants that they alone wield the power to control life. The understanding of mutal peace was doomed to be broken. As storms brewed and earthquakes shook the lands, the once large continent of Kiatayssa was forced into a devastating split. It was never clear on what or who broken this peace, but was none the less fueled by power. As further lore unfolds it is rumored that a specific Demi-God that had gone rogue may have influenced the sides in accelerating this event. Who is this Demi-God? Did he/she in fact influence this war, if so why? ALL of these questions will be answered in the "Monuments of the Fallen" Campaign.

Written by (myself) DMGordanian

===================================================================================================

Please reply to this thread -or- email me at gordykizzle@gmail.com -or- contact me via 'Skype' @ GordyKizzle if you are interested for a quicker response. I'm looking forward to speaking with YOU!!

Gaming will commense in 1-2 weeks from this original post date (pending on how quickly the group is formed and roles are decided upon).

My website: Dungeon Master Dojo where I converse with fellow Adventurer's/Dungeon Master's and post weekly updates on DM'ing tips, tools, and advice. Want to enhance your Dungeon Master skills? Then visit my website and share your DM'ing experiences.

Download my custom map pack here: > Click to download <

-DMGordanian

Oh my goodness haven't played DnD since the month they took off the Virtual Table from here. I'd like to get back into it if possible. I'm experienced as far as mechanics and such, but not haven't had the luxury of having a full on campaign, did a bunch of one-shot campaigns. Can fulfill any role except Defender, I usually dont keep to that role as far as its purpose.

I'd love to join your awesome campaign, contact me here or at raulgaray23@yahoo.com skype: bigdragonbawlz

I don't know where to download this Virtual gaming table you have. Yell
Oh my goodness haven't played DnD since the month they took off the Virtual Table from here. I'd like to get back into it if possible. I'm experienced as far as mechanics and such, but not haven't had the luxury of having a full on campaign, did a bunch of one-shot campaigns. Can fulfill any role except Defender, I usually dont keep to that role as far as its purpose.

I'd love to join your awesome campaign, contact me here or at raulgaray23@yahoo.com skype: bigdragonbawlz

Sounds excellent! Glad you are as excited as I am. Im at work at the moment. When i get home this evenning ill get you a download link. I have another interested that has contacted me via email as well. So it looks like the slots are going to fill up quickly. A good thing! 
I just sent you a PM and yes interested.
I just sent you a PM and yes interested.

Replied.

I came to realize that there isn't an actual download link as there is nothing to download. Upon making a free account on their website, all I'll need is ur account name (preferably character name) and I can send you an invite into my Campaign. From there you will see a "Launch" button that once you click that, and install the browser app it will immediately open into the gaming table and from there you can input your character (which is also compatible with the WoTC character creation if you are a DDI subscriber) if NOT it's still extremely easy and friendly to add your character details, skills, feats, powers, etc. without it.

If you have any additional questions in the meantime, please don't hesitate to ask!

Hello, I'm interested in playing your campaign. I have basic knoweledge of playing D&D, You can contact me on my skype the_c00l_1 or at the_mckivitz_boyz@comcast.net. Can't wait to play
Hello, I'm interested in playing your campaign. I have basic knoweledge of playing D&D, You can contact me on my skype the_c00l_1 or at the_mckivitz_boyz@comcast.net. Can't wait to play

Sounds great! I'll be speaking with everyone who has inquired thus far by this weekend via Skype. In the meantime I'm just gathering players classes/race.
I'd be willing to join if you need another, though I can't start likely playing until the beginning of January.
I'd be willing to join if you need another, though I can't start likely playing until the beginning of January.

Sounds great Oken! I'm still accepting interested players and filtering through some of the already inquiries. If you have skype you can PM me your handle or just contact me directly.

I look forward to hearing from you.
I'm interested! I'm not familiar with the 4e system, but I'm more than willing to learn. I'm pretty flexible regarding classes I will play and play styles I can play with. The best way to contact me would be by email, and I'll send you an email with my contact information. Thanks.
I would be interested, too.  I'm an old hat at 4e, but this will be my first time using RPGTable.  I'll send you a PM with my skype info.  
Seriously, though, you should check out the PbP Haven. You might also like Real Adventures, IF you're cool.
Knights of W.T.F.- Silver Spur Winner
4enclave, a place where 4e fans can talk 4e in peace.
I would be interested, too.  I'm an old hat at 4e, but this will be my first time using RPGTable.  I'll send you a PM with my skype info.  

Hail Pashalik! Pleased that you are interested in the Campaign!! I'll be contacting you here shortly.

I am still performing "pre-screens". Anyone else that is interested, please be sure to contact me before things become settled.

Thank you.
I would be highly interested in joining.

Haven't played 4E for a while, but I'll pick it back up as a I go along.

If there are still slots open, please let me know, and if there's anything I can do to help the game, don't hesitate to ask.

If there are still slots open, please let me know, and if there's anything I can do to help the game, don't hesitate to ask.

Hey there Uncle_Bupkis! At this time there are open slots. I'm pleased you are interested
I'm a complete newbie with need of a flexible schedule (I work retail, so my work schedule constantly changes), so this looks like it might be a good fit for me. Are you still accepting new players?
Hello. I'm Kyrath and I'm an experianced player and DM. I currently play with another on-line group, and am soon to re-start DMing with another group. I am an really interested in joining you and your campaign. I am pretty flexible with schedules - as long as my game nights don't clash. I hope you are still accepting new players.

Hey there Uncle_Bupkis! At this time there are open slots. I'm pleased you are interested

I am extremely interested, may I add you on Skype?
[UPDATE] Based on the general responses from the participating players, including myself we feel it would work best to wait until after the Holidays before beginning any gaming sessions.
I am an experienced player/DM and I am interested in playing if space is still available. I am currently in one other game on Sunday nights if that is a problem, but if you still have space please message me.
I'm still interested. Haven't been able to contact you through e-mail or Skype, so posting here to try and contact you. E-mail is windscar18@yahoo.com.
Really, really interested. I'm confident with the 4e system, and I've played and DMed it for quite a while. I'd love to do this, but... I've never used RPGtable, so I might be a bit **** at the software.

IMAGE(http://www.nodiatis.com/pub/20.jpg)

My Psion for Next

Updated 31/4/14

This will sound very contrived and self-serving, but I spent a lot of time designing this class - so it Psionics is your thing, please give it a quick read and your two cents.

Cheers.

hey, Im super interested as well, I have a few 4e books, but never had the change to play. Since its being delayed until the new year, hopefully you will have time to screen me lol. Feel free to email me at morin.jesse@gmail.com, or skype me at icantthinkofagoodnamerightnow.

Cheers, 
Just thought I'd drop a line and say I was still interested.
Same.  I've got some character concepts lined up, just waiting to hear from the dm.
Seriously, though, you should check out the PbP Haven. You might also like Real Adventures, IF you're cool.
Knights of W.T.F.- Silver Spur Winner
4enclave, a place where 4e fans can talk 4e in peace.
I am quite interested in this group if you still need people.
New player looking to game, and this looks very interesting
So does any one know what happened with this, did it die or did I just get excluded and no one told me
Sign In to post comments