Specialty land

5 posts / 0 new
Last post
So I was playing MTG: Duels of the Planeswalkers 2013 and was fighting Nicol Bolas(hes realy the only hard guy left) and noticed he had artifacts that came out for 0 and tapped as lands... Everything about the card looked like a normal land but had the 0 cost icon in the top corner and said Artifact instead of Land... He was able to play multiples of these in a round... I want to know if these are real or just in the game... mainly because it would be fun to replace my lands in a deck with these and be able to have a couple lands out in the first round. Thank you in advance.

Scope my YouTube channel!

Here's a shout out for Scholars' Books & Games in Bridgewater, MA, and for Paladin's Place in Darmstadt, Hessen, Germany where I was stationed for two years. Support your FLGS!

Attacking the darkness since 1987, turning creatures sideways since 1994.

Yes. That is them. They had newer designs but they were called Mox so thanks. 
Yes. That is them. They had newer designs but they were called Mox so thanks. 

Those first five were only printed in Alpha, Beta, and Unlimited, back in '93. They go for hundreds of dollars on the secondary market.

The Diamond tends to go for $20+. Chrome and Opal for around half of what Diamond goes for.

Scope my YouTube channel!

Here's a shout out for Scholars' Books & Games in Bridgewater, MA, and for Paladin's Place in Darmstadt, Hessen, Germany where I was stationed for two years. Support your FLGS!

Attacking the darkness since 1987, turning creatures sideways since 1994.

Yeah, didn't Karn play a lot of OTT broken cards too? Seems to be just a final boss thing.
139359831 wrote:
Clever deduction Watson! Maybe you can explain why Supergirl is trying to kill me.
---- Autocard is your friend. Lightning Bolt = Lightning Bolt
Sign In to post comments