Reverse Sideways Upside-down Contest of Madness

25 posts / 0 new
Last post
Apparently I make 1000 posts every 2 months, because I just had a contest for hitting 10000.

PM me criteria, I'll make a card(s), you send the grade, I'll post the card and the criteria, and then people will have to guess who sent me the criteria and what grade :D First person to get it right will give me the next criteria, or Ill just use another one someone sent me.

Waiting for current criteria.

"Winners"
Criteria: Make a monocolour Ultimatum.

Burning Ultimatum
Sorcery
Each player sacrifices a planeswalker, 2 lands, and 3 artifacts. ~ deals 4 damage to each player and 5 damage to each creature.
My guess is TPmanW gave you a 8/10

wait are we supposed to PM guesses? olol 
I don't care at all how you guess.
I don't care at all how you guess.

I figure it's more interesting if we show our guesses. If someone's the subject of the guess can they way weigh in with a "you're right/wrong"?
You could. You could even turn this into mafia...maybe I should turn this into mafia?
wait you didn't say what the grade was out of. I could stall this forever by grading out of 67.3

120.6. Some effects replace card draws.
Oh no logic. Its out of ten.
Oh no logic. Its out of ten.

5.3416104976134096713046702134012571/10

Integers please. No fractions either. No remainders. No imaginary numbers.

Unless stated otherwise.
guize lookit me im razorborne im the cleverest
Integers please. No fractions either. No remainders. No imaginary numbers. Unless stated otherwise.

-438/10

I got a telly cool idea on how to change this in the morning. But go ahead and keep guessing.
guize lookit me im razorborne im the cleverest

thanks but in future impressions of me please remember that I tend to spell works correctly.

Well it wasn't my criteria.
I'm going to guess that it was... Metalevolence and he gave you 8/10.
It's obvious really, his avatar is all fiery and his frequent responses could indicate that (s)he's trying to bump this thread up in the forums because he feels he has a stake in it. As good of a reason as I have for anybody I guess.
I'm really bad at these sorts of games.
I'm remaking something like this into a ymtc mafia thing.

Show
It was magicpablo in the kitchen with 7/10
THis would do well as a mafia game.
I just worry that if people try to get tricky and ask for things they would never do themselves there would be no way to guess. There should be a rule, "All criteria must be stereotypically you".
I was trying to pin this on you, snowman. I also wrote a review that Chaos didn't post. It sounded as much as possible like Cats_and_me. Which means, I used the word "Anti-synergy" and included frowny faces.

139359831 wrote:
That is a lovely painting of Richard Garfield. It really brings out his feminine side.
nobody want's a charlie in the box

but he's perfect for my pigs in space deck
It sounded as much as possible like Cats_and_me. Which means, I used the word "Anti-synergy" and included frowny faces.

lolololololol
I assume you ended your sentences in cats' typical way..

"Go, then. There are other worlds than these." -- Stephen King, The Gunslinger

Please feel free to copy this message into your sig.

It sounded as much as possible like Cats_and_me. Which means, I used the word "Anti-synergy" and included frowny faces.

lolololololol

+1

"A designer knows he has achieved perfection not when there is nothing left to add, but when there is nothing left to take away." - Antoine de Saint-Exupry

[spoiler MLP]Congratulations, you've found My Lie Policy: Only when i'm prompted, i might lie. (policy still in the refinement process.) [/spoiler] [spoiler I am both rational and instinctive. I value self-knowledge and understanding of the world; my ultimate goal is self-improvement and improvement of the world around me. At best, I am focused and methodical; at worst, I am obsessive and amoral.]I am Blue/Green
I am Blue/Green

[/spoiler]
Well, imitation is one form of admiration! ô.Ô
Of course it is..

No, but really, I chose you because I thought Chaos was going to post my review - and everyone knows about you two and your things. . . that you do. . . with each other. . . plus you have a unique style, not like all the other jabronis on this forum. I'd actually be really interesting in seeing your review of this card, and comparing them - except now, it'd be tainted with self-consciousness, maybe.

139359831 wrote:
That is a lovely painting of Richard Garfield. It really brings out his feminine side.