Bluff/Combat Advantage

2 posts / 0 new
Last post
My compendium skills are lacking at the moment. Is there a way to make a bluff check as a minor action (instead of a standard) to gain combat advantage? I swear I've seen something for it before, but for the life of me cannot think of what it was.

I would like to keep themes out of the picture if possible and also the Daring Arena Feat.

Human Fighter/MC Monk if that helps at all.

Thanks. 
My compendium skills are lacking at the moment. Is there a way to make a bluff check as a minor action (instead of a standard) to gain combat advantage? I swear I've seen something for it before, but for the life of me cannot think of what it was.

I would like to keep themes out of the picture if possible and also the Daring Arena Feat.

Human Fighter/MC Monk if that helps at all.

Thanks. 

There are some things LIKE this:

Anticipate Maneuver is a skill power that lets you get CA using an Insight check, not a Bluff check.

Battle Feint lets you give an ALLY CA using a Bluff check.

Perfect Feint does what you want, it is a rogue utility of level 6, so you probably cannot get this one.

Liar's Lure is a theme power of the Infernal Prince theme. It does pretty much the same thing as Perfect Feint. You could get this if you can take the theme.

The Escaped Slave theme also has an attack power that has a 'Bluff to get CA' before the attack effect as well. Again, potentially you could acquire this.

There's not much in the way of feats that will help here (though skill power feat can obviously help with getting a couple of the powers listed above). There are some feats that enhance the bluff thing, but none of them allows BOTH the bluff and an attack at the same time. Daring Performer is as close as it gets, that one lets your allies get CA.

I would consider some other backdoor sort of way to get there, like some sort of CHA based attack that dazes or something like that, which will be pretty close to the same effect.
That is not dead which may eternal lie
Sign In to post comments