Post your Wacky Cards Here!

196 posts / 0 new
Last post
If my wife sees this, I'm dead:

IMAGE(http://i47.tinypic.com/1twvfa.jpg) 
I am going to start making Poster cards. Here is one for Brodo:

IMAGE(http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b335/The_Third_Rider/Brodo-1.jpg)
Oh geez. Should I be afraid of you making one of me?

Because I kinda am.
Poster cards is a cool idea, so I made my own:

IMAGE(http://i46.tinypic.com/b96uc9.jpg)
IMAGE(http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b335/The_Third_Rider/mobiuschickenstrips.jpg)

Another one. 
Oh geez. Should I be afraid of you making one of me?

Because I kinda am.

don't worry I wont do one for you then. :D 

Here you go, Splattercat:

IMAGE(http://i47.tinypic.com/34ypttc.jpg) 
If your wife is both anywhere near as attractive as the girl in that picture, and also never has sex with you, I'd get a divorce.  Speaking as a wife myself, women who either genuinely or pretend to lose their sex drive after marriage are mentally defective.  You're supposed to marry someone so it'll make you happy, not miserable. 

I'd make a card for my husband, but I'd have to make a Guitar Equipment too and I'm feeling lazy.
If your wife is both anywhere near as attractive as the girl in that picture, and also never has sex with you, I'd get a divorce.  Speaking as a wife myself, women who either genuinely or pretend to lose their sex drive after marriage are mentally defective.  You're supposed to marry someone so it'll make you happy, not miserable. 

I'd make a card for my husband, but I'd have to make a Guitar Equipment too and I'm feeling lazy.

Oh my, it's just a gag! :-p

I have two kids, so she has activated that ability at least twice! I hope they're mine, anyway..... 
I started making a card called "Kill or Be Killed" but then realized it'd just be inviting him back.
That isn't my wife, but these are my kids. Adorable, eh? Just wait until you see their abilities!

IMAGE(http://i49.tinypic.com/34nqp9g.jpg) 
@iHARBiNG3R

Brodo definitely should be R/G and have Haste :P

On a side note, don't know if I'm notorious enough to deserve a card but hey, one can dream...

WotC doesn't care about flavor. Their forum is the only place where an ORC can kill a troll...

Lost around 120 posts in the forum migration

Post #1000 on Feb 02, 2013

Post #2000 on Sep 04, 2013

@iHARBiNG3R

On a side note, don't know if I'm notorious enough to deserve a card but hey, one can dream...

Be a loser like me, and make your own! :-p
@iHARBiNG3R

\
Updated :p

I will make a few more later. 
Here you go, Splattercat:

Nice. I've been played at least twice apparently. ;)
I tried making one for you felbatista.
IMAGE(http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b335/The_Third_Rider/felbatista-1.jpg)

More for my husband than for me, really, but I like this picture and I'm in the shot.

DroneOn, your alcohol reference has inspired me:

IMAGE(http://i50.tinypic.com/1ghx8o.jpg) 

Damn, I'm overcosted! :P

WotC doesn't care about flavor. Their forum is the only place where an ORC can kill a troll...

Damn, I'm overcosted! :P

Not to mention no power/toughness. Straight to the graveyard for you!

EDIT: NVM, it has been corrected. 
Here's my first one. I hope you can get the jokes...

That isn't my wife, but these are my kids. Adorable, eh? Just wait until you see their abilities!

Is this a real picture of them? If so, your daughter is adorable :D
Now this is a great thread.
Thanks Hakeem.
Great idea.

Edit: I want to post the first 2 cards I ever made that were inspired by my children but both have an explitive in the ability.
If I can figure out a way to blacken the words I'll post them.
If I am in the mood for a 24 hour ban I'll post them anyway when I get back from some work overtime.

It is better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to open one's mouth and remove all doubt. - Mark Twain

Mastergear_Owen's take on Magic 2014 Campaign.

Show
You know what I've got more issues. Whats up with the story in this game? The adverts said I was going to team up with Chandra and we were going to kick butt and chew bubblegum across the planes on a revenge campaign against some... guy she knew I guess? Who's Ramaz anyway? What do I get instead? I beat Chandra like 2 minutes in with a mono-green stompy thing Garruk gave me (why does he keep giving all these new planeswalkers his deck) and then I spent like 5 hours jumping from plane to plane picking up random nicknacks for her mantlepiece while she sits back back doing her nails or something. I was thrown in jail! I got hit by a Roil Storm twice! Do you know how many rats are on Ravnica, Chandra? All of them! All of the rats! All of the rats eating me!

Then we go kick her Ex's bearded-screaming-butt and what does she do to help? Nothing! She throws of the occasional fire ball and spends her time trying not to freeze to death. You should have worn pants Chandra. While we're on the subject what happened to your shoes? You had like Steelies on. Steelies are cool. Now your running around with stupid boots with like 5-inch heels? Thats not appropriate footware for Planeswalking! That's not appropriate footware for normal walking! At least Liliana is doing it for the whole 'evil is sexy' thing and can summon undead to carry her when she breaks her ankle. What are you going to do ride a Phoenix? Its made of fire! You'll fall right through! Man I should have gone Planeswalking with Liliana - yeah she'd crack my head open with a rock 5 minutes in and raise my corpse to serve her but at least we could have gone dancing!

Now with more original content and open bar!

https://www.youtube.com/user/thedevilwuster

I wonder what color a card of me would be and if the card would be op/up...
How about ALL the colors!?

My little girl.

Is this a real picture of them? If so, your daughter is adorable :D

Indeed that is really them. She's 5 months old. And my little fella is angry with you, he just told me. :-p

Can't be Legendary - any number of them can be out at the same time.
Reviving the Chef.

It is better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to open one's mouth and remove all doubt. - Mark Twain

Show
You know what I've got more issues. Whats up with the story in this game? The adverts said I was going to team up with Chandra and we were going to kick butt and chew bubblegum across the planes on a revenge campaign against some... guy she knew I guess? Who's Ramaz anyway? What do I get instead? I beat Chandra like 2 minutes in with a mono-green stompy thing Garruk gave me (why does he keep giving all these new planeswalkers his deck) and then I spent like 5 hours jumping from plane to plane picking up random nicknacks for her mantlepiece while she sits back back doing her nails or something. I was thrown in jail! I got hit by a Roil Storm twice! Do you know how many rats are on Ravnica, Chandra? All of them! All of the rats! All of the rats eating me!

Then we go kick her Ex's bearded-screaming-butt and what does she do to help? Nothing! She throws of the occasional fire ball and spends her time trying not to freeze to death. You should have worn pants Chandra. While we're on the subject what happened to your shoes? You had like Steelies on. Steelies are cool. Now your running around with stupid boots with like 5-inch heels? Thats not appropriate footware for Planeswalking! That's not appropriate footware for normal walking! At least Liliana is doing it for the whole 'evil is sexy' thing and can summon undead to carry her when she breaks her ankle. What are you going to do ride a Phoenix? Its made of fire! You'll fall right through! Man I should have gone Planeswalking with Liliana - yeah she'd crack my head open with a rock 5 minutes in and raise my corpse to serve her but at least we could have gone dancing!

This actually made me LOL.
devil, I noticed you like beer, so I created this card for you. My Beer Cooler card is a few pages back.

IMAGE(http://i48.tinypic.com/21endcg.jpg) 
Thank you.
I love it!

Show

Indeed that is really them. She's 5 months old. And my little fella is angry with you, he just told me. :-p

I know, it's tough for older brothers. My daughter is 1 and my son is 2,5 years old (ginger aswell btw). 

I know, it's tough for older brothers. My daughter is 1 and my son is 2,5 years old (ginger aswell btw). 

I see your son is a time traveler also.

2 and 5 years old at the same time must take it out of a person.

Show

Very true. I changed the card a little because I thought it was a little OP. Here's the final version:

Very true. I changed the card a little because I thought it was a little OP. Here's the final version:

IS DOESNT EVEN WORTH 6 EUROS!!!

Show

I see your son is a time traveler also.

2 and 5 years old at the same time must take it out of a person.

He's two and a half, man. No pun intended.

Show

I am going to start making Poster cards. Here is one for Brodo:

Haha, I approve!

Wonder since I haven't seen him on the forum in a while if it would be considered baiting to repost this?

Well, I shall soon find out.

Ahh man, lets not use this for flaming. It could get out of hand VERY quickly, and the forums have been relatively drama free recently...

Also it's a cast iron way to get the thread locked.

True that.
It was hard to resist though.

Fixing.

Show

Have we no NBA fans? I thought my Hakeem Olajuwon card was awesome AND flavorful. Also, he's because he must be a genetically-engineered freak!
Have we no NBA fans? I thought my Hakeem Olajuwon card was awesome AND flavorful. Also, he's because he must be a genetically-engineered freak!

Loved it and that's funny, as I was trying to think of a famous personality named Hakeem I could use to make a card for you.
Little did I know you beat me to it.
Not a huge basketball fan so I didn't recognize him.

Show