For the performance/art lovers.

66 posts / 0 new
Last post
This girls got skills yo!

www.youtube.com/watch?v=518XP8prwZo

<----- Loser.

Ive always been more into interpative dance.

I survived Section 4 and all I got was this lousy sig Off-topic and going downhill from there
lol.

But you've got to admit, that woman has a pretty cool art form, and can tell a story very well through it. 

<----- Loser.

I've actually seen better.  America's Got Talent had a sand art dood this time 'round.  Happened to catch it.  He was way better than her.
Resident Prophet of the OTTer.

Section Six Soldier

Front Door of the House of Trolls

[b]If you're terribly afraid of your character dying, it may be best if you roleplayed something other than an adventurer.[/b]

I've actually seen better.  America's Got Talent had a sand art dood this time 'round.  Happened to catch it.  He was way better than her.

Yeah, but this girl was hot.

Nut Eating Resident Sociopathic Eye Forker 2346-strong Squirrel leigon of DOOM Squirrel Overlord of the House of Trolls Those who are too smart to engage in politics are punished by being governed by those who are dumber. ~Plato Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it whether it exists or not, diagnosing it incorrectly, and applying the wrong remedy. ~Ernest Benn The Democrats are the party that says government will make you smarter, taller, richer, and remove the crabgrass on your lawn. The Republicans are the party that says government doesn't work and then they get elected and prove it. ~P.J. O'Rourke "I actually held public office and I left the only way a politician should, in handcuffs." ~ Chael Sonnen It is difficult to get a man to understand something, when his salary depends upon his not understanding it! ~ Upton Sinclair Kicked Adam and Eve out of Missouri. Wears flip-flops in church buildings. Official troller of Kolob.
This is not a trapp
My temple name is Elohim. What is your super-secret temple name?
Riddle me this
How can two people with physical bodies make spirit babies?
*Two points about this gag. Firstly, every writer of anything makes typos and I’m no different. It’s “there but for the grace of God go I” rather than schadenfreude here. The second is something called Muphry’s Law (no, it is Muphry’s, not Murphy’s) which states that any piece correcting or laughing at a typo, spelling or grammatical mistake will contain at least one worse than the original being complained of.
Hotter than the dood?  Yeah.  He was all oldish an' stuff.

Section Six Soldier

[b]If you're terribly afraid of your character dying, it may be best if you roleplayed something other than an adventurer.[/b]

I'd love to get into the whole sand art thing if I had the time.
 I wonder if I could go viral making a video of me doing a portrait of Jar Jar Binks out of hash browns and ketchup at Denny's...

Show

I am the Magic Man.

(Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain.)

I am the Lawnmower Man.

(I AM GOD HERE!)

I am the Skull God.

(Koo Koo Ka Choo)

There are reasons they call me Mad...

Hotter than the dood?  Yeah.  He was all oldish an' stuff.

I'm sure RH will be passing by for a visit soon.

Nut Eating Resident Sociopathic Eye Forker 2346-strong Squirrel leigon of DOOM Squirrel Overlord of the House of Trolls Those who are too smart to engage in politics are punished by being governed by those who are dumber. ~Plato Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it whether it exists or not, diagnosing it incorrectly, and applying the wrong remedy. ~Ernest Benn The Democrats are the party that says government will make you smarter, taller, richer, and remove the crabgrass on your lawn. The Republicans are the party that says government doesn't work and then they get elected and prove it. ~P.J. O'Rourke "I actually held public office and I left the only way a politician should, in handcuffs." ~ Chael Sonnen It is difficult to get a man to understand something, when his salary depends upon his not understanding it! ~ Upton Sinclair Kicked Adam and Eve out of Missouri. Wears flip-flops in church buildings. Official troller of Kolob.
This is not a trapp
Riddle me this
*Two points about this gag. Firstly, every writer of anything makes typos and I’m no different. It’s “there but for the grace of God go I” rather than schadenfreude here. The second is something called Muphry’s Law (no, it is Muphry’s, not Murphy’s) which states that any piece correcting or laughing at a typo, spelling or grammatical mistake will contain at least one worse than the original being complained of.

I'd love to get into the whole sand art thing if I had the time.
 I wonder if I could go viral making a video of me doing a portrait of Jar Jar Binks out of hash browns and ketchup at Denny's...

Hopefully someone will stab you in the eye for the Jar Jar portrait. 
This is not a trapp
Riddle me this

<---Points out the inconvenient and annoying lack of eyeballs to stab with fork.

(And actually, the manager took a polaroid of it and put it up by the register, where it remained until a change of management a year and a half later)

Y'know, I think my next project may be a Jar Jar cameo carved from squirrel bone...

Show

I am the Magic Man.

I am the Lawnmower Man.

(I AM GOD HERE!)

I am the Skull God.

(Koo Koo Ka Choo)

Well, that kind of terrible portrait belongs in a place as classless as Denny's.
This is not a trapp
Riddle me this
You like provocation. Denny's is a very classy and tasty place.

Denny classy and tasty? I guess someone would say that if they've never been to a classy place with food that taste good.

This is not a trapp
Riddle me this
Worse than a provocateur. He is a implenter. He uses behavioral psychology to implent thoughts. 

You still haven't told me which thoughts I implanted in you.

This is not a trapp
Riddle me this

Denny classy and tasty? I guess someone would say that if they've never been to a classy place with food that taste good.

As for Denny's, it is great food and classy. I've lost my work and this is where I will be able to take my kids for christmas this year. If my ex-wife agrees to supervized visites, but that is another subject.

Psychology? Sir, are you a psychologist? This would explain a lot about you. 
As for Denny's, it is great food and classy. I've lost my work and this is where I will be able to take my kids for christmas this year. If my ex-wife agrees to supervized visites, but that is another subject.

Your touching story does not make Denny's any classier or the food any tastier.
Psychology? Sir, are you a psychologist? This would explain a lot about you. 

No, I've tried to explain it to the cat, but he just doesn't get it. You'd think that if I was able to implant any thoughts in his head, I would have implanted one of him understanding that I am not a psychologist.

This is not a trapp
Riddle me this
Thank you for mocking my life.

What are you then? 

You're welcome?
What are you then? 

That is a good question. What Am I? What are any of us? Can we ever truly answer thatquestion? I am not sure we can. 

This is not a trapp
Riddle me this
 No, I've tried to explain it to the cat, but he just doesn't get it. You'd think that if I was able to implant any thoughts in his head, I would have implanted one of him understanding that I am not a psychologist.

At least I got you to believed I was serious.  

Serious about what?

This is not a trapp
Riddle me this

Thank you for putting it out there to be mocked.
"War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse."- John Stuart Mill “Liberals claim to want to give a hearing to other views, but then are shocked and offended to discover that there are other views.”― William F. Buckley "The straw in your man is amazing."- Maxperson Original Hipster of the House of Trolls: I was hipster before hipster was cool Resident Hater Mini Hate Machine
Yeah, if your station in life happens to undergo an unfortunate change, it doesn't elevate things that were below it before.  It simply takes you down to that level - which sucks, of course.  Still, it don't make Denny's a classy joint.

Section Six Soldier

Worse than a provocateur. He is a implenter. He uses behavioral psychology to implent thoughts. 

I thought that's what he was using the anal probing for. Or was that just because you asked politely?

What are you then? 

That is a good question. What Am I?

Sciurus carolinensis sociopathicus OTTius. A small mammal of the order Rodentia, family Sciuridae, subfamily Sciurinae, known for it's aggresive predatory tendencies and ability to wield cutlery.

Show

I am the Magic Man.

I am the Lawnmower Man.

(I AM GOD HERE!)

I am the Skull God.

(Koo Koo Ka Choo)

What are you then? 

That is a good question. What Am I?

Sciurus carolinensis sociopathicus OTTius. A small mammal of the order Rodentia, family Sciuridae, subfamily Sciurinae, known for it's aggresive predatory tendencies and ability to wield cutlery.

that needs to be sigged....

ThorvaldHafgrimsson wrote:
Life is full of choices. Sometimes you make the good ones, and sometimes you have to kill all the witnesses.
NastasiaLorn; wrote:
But then you have to pay the liability insurance.
A note about character and world creation
Show
Character and world creation are a form of expression. The point is that some people don't have much to say...
57949688 wrote:
Why doesnt anyone ever sig my qoutes!?
On the subject of who post in the Off-Topic Tavern:
57131438 wrote:
most of them are bored, immature adults.
Offical troller of the House of Trolls
Yeah, if your station in life happens to undergo an unfortunate change, it doesn't elevate things that were below it before.  It simply takes you down to that level - which sucks, of course.  Still, it don't make Denny's a classy joint.

It is classy. What do find classy? Hooters?

Thank you for putting it out there to be mocked.

Support would be good. What ever happened to kindness and sympathy?

No... no, really, it isn't classy. Neither is Hooters. And before you say it, neither is IHOP.

This is not a trapp
Riddle me this
You people wouldn't know good food if it hit you in the face. All you want are cooked babies. Like nazis who ate cooked Jewish babies.
You people wouldn't know good food if it hit you in the face.

Well there is your problem. Food, good or bad, shouldn't hit you in the face. Food goes in your mouth, preferrably you put it in your mouth using utensils. 
All you want are cooked babies. Like nazis who ate cooked Jewish babies.

Would you happen to know any of the recipies they used? I'm sure they are delightful.

This is not a trapp
Riddle me this
I see. A smartass. 
I would suggest you edit your post. That type of language is likely to be reported by our unfriendly tavern reporter. He seems to be upset that we don't pay attention to him, so he takes every opportunity to try to report posts in the OTT. He seems to be curently in the tavern, so you know, it's probably best you edit your post. He might get jealous that we are talking with you and ignoring him. 
This is not a trapp
Riddle me this

No, Hooters is terrible.  What I find classy depends upon the place itself.  One thing that's pretty universal is if the place is not a chain.  Chain joints are typically not classy.  So, it won't do any good if I mention classy places cuz you're likely not from my area. 

And who knows, mebbe I'm wrong, right?  Can you explain why Denny's is a classy place to you?

Section Six Soldier

Denny's is clean, you have great booths and decoration, good service, amazing food. 
Booths are classy?

Boraxe wrote: "Knowledge of the rules and creativity are great attributes for a DM, but knowing when to cut loose and when to hold back, when to follow the rules and when to discard them, in order to enhance the enjoyment of the game is the most important DM skill of all." Keeper of the Sacred Kitty Bowl of the House of Trolls. Resident Kitteh-napper.
Denny's is clean, you have great booths and decoration, good service, amazing food. 

That doesn't make it classy.  Classy is that and more.  Like, a lot more.  I can get that out of the cafeteria at work - well, not the booths.  I wouldn't call any of the cafeterias here 'classy', though.  Nice, sure.  Acceptable eating places, yeah.  Classy?  No.  dood, your definition is overly broad.  Pretty much everywhere that's still licensed to serve food qualifies.

Section Six Soldier

Amazing food? Oh... my...

This is not a trapp
Riddle me this
You people are faux snobs. You just wanna eat in a ridiculusly expensive french restaurant with snooty waiters. But do not have the money to do so. So from self-loathing you just bash what you hate about yourselves.
You people are faux snobs. You just wanna eat in a ridiculusly expensive french restaurant with snooty waiters. But do not have the money to do so. So from self-loathing you just bash what you hate about yourselves.

That sounds like pop psychology. I thought you guys hated psychology?

This is not a trapp
Riddle me this
You do not get to define what is psychology and what is not. 

Actually I've really gotten into this Spanish/Portuguese place lately.  I haven't been there in a month or so but it's kind of a drive for me.  And it's cheap.  I mean, you can get a 16oz filet for about $33 or so.  Most entreesI've had there, however, have been under $20.  I also like this Brazilian place right next door.  It's a little pricier but my god the meat.  So much meat.  They don't have booths, though.

Last time I was at the Spanish/Portuguese place we spent about $250 or so before tip (maybe after, can't recall) and that was for six people with a few appetizers, drinks and desserts.  My brother and his wife split it with me and mine - we took my parents out for their 35th.  That's actually incredibly reasonable - especially when you factor in the quality of food, service and ambiance.  It's a really fun place with a massive variety of foods (and wines).  The last time I was at the Brazilian place, though, was a bit pricier.  Like over $1200.  But we did have quite a few people there.  It's only $40 a plate and the drinks aren't too terribly expensive.  Desserts are like $9 apiece but, well, the tiramisu is totally worth it.

Anyhoo, if you decide to hang out here you'll come to discover rather quickly that a few of us aren't faux food snobs who pretend to like what they can't afford.  We speak from experience.  And when it comes to alcohol, well, there's a few or more of us that understand that even better.  We even have some tobacco snobs among our number.  We don't just talk about living life with some of the finer things, we do so within our reach as often as possible.  And we teach each other about it.  In fact, the squirrel you're so friendly with and I have offered classes in proper alcohol consumption.  No takers yet but the price is high.  We don't want any riff-raff that won't be able to follow through with the lessons, though, so that's fine.

Section Six Soldier

You do not get to define what is psychology and what is not. 

I didn't define it, I identified it. Two completely different things ;)

But in any case, yes, yes, I do get to define what psychology is. It's whhat I do, afterall. What you said isn't psychology. It's pop-psychology. It's a terrible attempt by people that do not understand human behavior make in orde to try and sound intelligent while making themselves feel better.

This is not a trapp
Riddle me this
Be careful when you talk about alcohol. Someone told me that just mentioning it is reason enough to report you.
Sign In to post comments