Shaman Healing Question

10 posts / 0 new
Last post
Playing a game tommorow have some questions on my bear shaman.

1.  Protector spirit - Anyone adjacent to my spirit companion regains additional HP = to my con mod when I use a healing power on them... so when I use my Healing Spirit power that targets one ally and gives them surge healing and gives another ally bonus healing does it trigger for both?  IE do both get the extra +5 healing if I have a 20 con?

2.  Does Protector Spirit benefit stack with Scar's Gift from the Scarred Healer pargon path.  (When I use a primal healing power on an ally adjacent to my spirit companion it gives bonus con mod in healing).  IE do I give double con mod healing when I combo protector spirit buff and Scar's Gift buff?

3.  Does Healers Brooch apply to ALL healing? IE things like Regenarion I can grant? 
Playing a game tommorow have some questions on my bear shaman.

1.  Protector spirit - Anyone adjacent to my spirit companion regains additional HP = to my con mod when I use a healing power on them... so when I use my Healing Spirit power that targets one ally and gives them surge healing and gives another ally bonus healing does it trigger for both?  IE do both get the extra +5 healing if I have a 20 con?

2.  Does Protector Spirit benefit stack with Scar's Gift from the Scarred Healer pargon path.  (When I use a primal healing power on an ally adjacent to my spirit companion it gives bonus con mod in healing).  IE do I give double con mod healing when I combo protector spirit buff and Scar's Gift buff?

3.  Does Healers Brooch apply to ALL healing? IE things like Regenarion I can grant? 

Bump!
Need to know soon!!!!
1. You only "use" powers on the targets of those powers. The person in the Target: line is your target "One Ally" "One enemy" etc

2. Should, yes.

3. No. It applies only when you use a power, regeneration happens at a later point.
That whole "lets make sure every Regen Power has the Healing Keyword" decision was so poorly done.
"Invokers are probably better round after round but Wizard dailies are devastating. Actually, devastating is too light a word. Wizard daily powers are soul crushing, encounter ending, havoc causing pieces of awesome." -AirPower25 Sear the Flesh, Purify the Soul; Harden the Heart, and Improve the Mind; Born of Blood, but Forged by Fire; The MECH warrior reaches perfection.
1. You only "use" powers on the targets of those powers. The person in the Target: line is your target "One Ally" "One enemy" etc

2. Should, yes.

3. No. It applies only when you use a power, regeneration happens at a later point.

Thanks for the asssitance, to follow-up on #1 answer.  So you are saying the target is the only person initially targetted?  The 2nd person who is effected is not a target?  
Yes, only the ones listed in the target line are targets.
Note that some powers have a secondary target line. 
The sea looks at the stabillity of the mountian and sighs. The mountian watches the freedom of the sea and cries.
Or if you take the feat that applies all bonuses given to allies adjacent to your spirit companion to all allies within 2 squares of your SC. Then it adds everyone to the target line within 2 squares. Very handy feat. I can't recall the name at the moment though.

Oh, I just looked it up. It is epic tier ... called mighty spirit. 
Er, MeleeECl, the ally that's adjacent to the SC is the one that ISN'T the target, so that feat does nothing as far as "targets" go.

Relevant text:

Target: You or one ally in the burst

Effect: The target can spend a healing surge. If the target does so, one ally adjacent to your spirit companion, other than the target, regains 1d6 hit points.
"Invokers are probably better round after round but Wizard dailies are devastating. Actually, devastating is too light a word. Wizard daily powers are soul crushing, encounter ending, havoc causing pieces of awesome." -AirPower25 Sear the Flesh, Purify the Soul; Harden the Heart, and Improve the Mind; Born of Blood, but Forged by Fire; The MECH warrior reaches perfection.
Ahhh, INS'T is the key word there ... gotcha