Playtester Profile - The Jester

Good choice for interview!  And interesting to hear from someone who primarily plays Pathfinder at this point.
Jester, can you upload that ravenloft conversion? I was doing one myself, but school has made progress slower than I would like.
My two copper.
Grats Jester ! Interesting interview  
Nice conversion.... I suspect you're a Von Zarovich now ....
Yes, good stuff.

Danny

I’ve removed content from this thread because trolling/baiting is a violation of the Code of Conduct.

You can review the Code of Conduct here: company.wizards.com/conduct

Please keep your posts polite, on-topic, and refrain from making personal attacks.You are welcome to disagree with one another but please do so respectfully and constructively.

If you wish to report a post for Code of Conduct violation, click on the “Report Post” button above the post and this will submit your report to the moderators on duty.
And i found Jester had some pretty good advices to offer to playtesters and developpers alike. 
Jester, can you upload that ravenloft conversion? I was doing one myself, but school has made progress slower than I would like.

Uploading mechanics might be tricky with the playtest's terms of use but I've had a couple requests so I'll see what I can do.

--edit--
stripped out my personal cut-and-pasting and some other stuff I don't feel comfortable sharing. It's pretty bare-bones of an update as I don't want to share content from the original mod. I made only minor efforts to balance the encounters 
www.dropbox.com/s/7g498xdlvgf9nq8/I6%20R...

5 Minute WorkdayMy Webcomic Updated Tue & Thur

The compilation of my Worldbuilding blog series is now available: 

Jester David's How-To Guide to Fantasy Worldbuilding.

Sign In to post comments