Stupidity kills

13 posts / 0 new
Last post
Link

Yeah, I know that's, like, really harsh an' junk but we'll blame that on my mood.  Oh, and the audio.  Srsly, have you heard it?  Anyone that thought those two DJs were actually who they said they were is dumb.  Sorry, but facts is facts.  Wonder how she went out.  I do have a guess, though.
Resident Prophet of the OTTer.

Section Six Soldier

Front Door of the House of Trolls

[b]If you're terribly afraid of your character dying, it may be best if you roleplayed something other than an adventurer.[/b]

Yeah, someone that dumb did deserve to blow their own brains out or something.

Hell said nurse probably offed herself on accident, by walking and chewing gum at the same time.
http://guild.medialoungeca.com/index.php?action=forum The Guild I'm apart of. We're in WOW, STO, Rift and soon Star Wars feel free to register and hang out. http://sparkster11.deviantart.com/ my deviantart Wheelman of the House of Trolls, "I love it when you watch" Carrier of Section 2, 3 and 6 cargo. Resident Driver Stud God of Transportation and Lust.
Honestly anyone that distraught about making a mistake like that - a mistake that harmed no one and put no one in danger - probably wasn't long for this world anyway.  Like, life is tough.  Suck it up.  We all look like idiots on occasion.

Section Six Soldier

[b]If you're terribly afraid of your character dying, it may be best if you roleplayed something other than an adventurer.[/b]

One has to wonder if she expected to live. It's possible that she wanted to make it look like she'd been deeply traumatized by the incident so she could sue. If she was American, it'd be a near-certainty. 
Boraxe wrote: "Knowledge of the rules and creativity are great attributes for a DM, but knowing when to cut loose and when to hold back, when to follow the rules and when to discard them, in order to enhance the enjoyment of the game is the most important DM skill of all." Keeper of the Sacred Kitty Bowl of the House of Trolls. Resident Kitteh-napper.
No no no. She was murdered bythe royal family for screwing up. They are part ofthe Bilderberg cult. They found a cadaver on the royal's property not to long ago. She was blonde, like Diana.

Hmm.  Definitely possible.  Any word of reptilian involvement?

Section Six Soldier

Interesting.  Alex Jones have any theories?

Section Six Soldier

No!    Who can we trust?!?!?!

Section Six Soldier

So the DJs have been pulled from the air. Seems like the wrong people are getting punished.
Boraxe wrote: "Knowledge of the rules and creativity are great attributes for a DM, but knowing when to cut loose and when to hold back, when to follow the rules and when to discard them, in order to enhance the enjoyment of the game is the most important DM skill of all." Keeper of the Sacred Kitty Bowl of the House of Trolls. Resident Kitteh-napper.
So the DJs have been pulled from the air. Seems like the wrong people are getting punished.

I figured it was only a matter of time.  They didn't do anything but they get blamed anyway.  Lame.

This is taking ridiculus proportions. Just imagine if Kate had a miscarige.

They'd probably be drawn and quartered.

Section Six Soldier