The Creature Type Game

376 posts / 0 new
Last post
Crabogax, Crustacean Primarch  
Legendary Creature - Crab
Islandwalk
Each Crab creature you control gains the activated and triggered abilities of each other Crab creature you control.
2/8
"Waaah there's a few cards I don't like in the latest set! This game sucks now! Everything should just always stay the same because I'm threatened by change! I'm going to quit! I'm quitting! SOMEONE PAY ATTENTION TO MEEEE" - approximately 10% of MtG players on all forums, ever. Read my thoughts, feed my ego! - www.tzaphiel.wordpress.com I'm also a writer! Search for "Gareth Topping" on Amazon!
Shallow Death
Creature - Crocodile
Islandwalk
~ doesn't untap during your untap step.
Sacrifice a creature: untap ~.
An offering is required to tame the mighty beast.
4/4

Next: Cyclops!
Brushland Ravager

Creature - Cyclops
First Strike
Never go through the savannahs alone.
4/2
 next: Dauthi

Show
Upon the day that dragons were born, so to was the first white wig worn, by men who wished to make the world theirs, and in the process sorcery tears - the very fabric of space and time, dragging the dragons right into their prime, these monstrous beasts in philosophical mansions, stood right in the way of colonial expansions. To break these beasts a hero must be found, a hero of the future who can stand the sound - of centuries past and voices unfettered, and someone who'll carve dragon graves lettered - R, I, and P the three sacred symbols, that curse the dead to a land without gimbals. A land they'll never leave, because escape cannot conceive - itself, out of the grip of this mustachio'd hero, a Roosevelt who is comparable to zero. Family crest tattooed on his chest, the baddest m****rf****r this side of the West. And to the dismay of the colonial fools, their futuristic hero had to play by the rules, and the hero chosen by the dragons themselves, they summoned with a tome pulled from dusty shelves. Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn, or so they said, as their dragon tails were waggin'. And up from the depths, as the earth shook, the Oldest of Ones opened eyes for a look - at the battle that was about to be waged, the human champion that stood enraged - on the precipice between hither and yon, to battle this most eldritch scion. And with that, the tension was broken, the combat began, and each soul had spoken - its very last words, because as soon as time had started, so to had it ended, and sentience departed.
Dauthi Umbramancer   
Creature - Dauthi Wizard
Soulbond
As long as Dauthi Umbramancer is paired with another creature, both creatures get -1/-1 and gain shadow.
3/2 

Next: SUMMON THE DEMON. 
"Waaah there's a few cards I don't like in the latest set! This game sucks now! Everything should just always stay the same because I'm threatened by change! I'm going to quit! I'm quitting! SOMEONE PAY ATTENTION TO MEEEE" - approximately 10% of MtG players on all forums, ever. Read my thoughts, feed my ego! - www.tzaphiel.wordpress.com I'm also a writer! Search for "Gareth Topping" on Amazon!
Skyblight Demon   
Creature - Demon 
Flying
When Skyblight Demon enters the battlefield, put three 1/1 black Imp creature tokens with flying onto the battlefield. 
Sacrifice a creature with flying; Regenerate Skyblight Demon.
5/3

Next; Deserter! (eesh). 
Three in a row baby!

Meek Exile  
Creature - Human Deserter
Whenever an opponent casts a spell, exile Meek Exile. Return it to the battlefield under its owner's control at the beginning of the end step. 
2/1

Next; Devil? May cry. 
After two days or so, it's okay to take a double turn just to keep the game moving. But twenty minutes?

Daggergrin Knave

Creature -- Devil
At the beginning of your upkeep, Daggergrin Knave deals 2 damage to you.
Whenever Daggergrin Knave dies, return it to the battlefield under target opponent's control.
To a devil, every act of violence is a joke and every funeral a punchline.
4/2 

Next: Djinn!
Hoard of Notions: Cards and general design musings from yours truly.
Djinn of the Sandstorm
 Legendary Creature - Djinn
~ enters the battlefield with 3 wish counters on it. 
Remove a wish counter from ~ : deal 5 damage to target creature.
When ~ has no wish counters on it, exile it.
2/2 

Dragon!!!! 

Show
Upon the day that dragons were born, so to was the first white wig worn, by men who wished to make the world theirs, and in the process sorcery tears - the very fabric of space and time, dragging the dragons right into their prime, these monstrous beasts in philosophical mansions, stood right in the way of colonial expansions. To break these beasts a hero must be found, a hero of the future who can stand the sound - of centuries past and voices unfettered, and someone who'll carve dragon graves lettered - R, I, and P the three sacred symbols, that curse the dead to a land without gimbals. A land they'll never leave, because escape cannot conceive - itself, out of the grip of this mustachio'd hero, a Roosevelt who is comparable to zero. Family crest tattooed on his chest, the baddest m****rf****r this side of the West. And to the dismay of the colonial fools, their futuristic hero had to play by the rules, and the hero chosen by the dragons themselves, they summoned with a tome pulled from dusty shelves. Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn, or so they said, as their dragon tails were waggin'. And up from the depths, as the earth shook, the Oldest of Ones opened eyes for a look - at the battle that was about to be waged, the human champion that stood enraged - on the precipice between hither and yon, to battle this most eldritch scion. And with that, the tension was broken, the combat began, and each soul had spoken - its very last words, because as soon as time had started, so to had it ended, and sentience departed.
Coalpeak Firebelcher 
Creature — Dragon
Flying, Intimidate
: Coalpeak Firebelcher deals 1 damage to each creature.  Each player loses 1 life.
4/4

next is Drake. (Not the singer.)
Drake-Plague Drake 
Creature - Drake
Flying
Whenever you cast an instant or sorcery, target creature becomes a copy of Drake-Plague Drake until end of turn.
If, at any point, all creatures are Drake-Plague Drakes, return each creature to its owner's hand.

"By the Gods, Brethla you've become even more hideou- achhk! - what is happening to me!"

2/2 

Yo, it be lookin' as if the next up is a sicktight Dreadnought. Kill it, gangstas. 
Ancient Dreadnought
Artifact Creature – Dreadnought
Flying
Ancient Dreadnaught's power and toughness are each equal to the number of turns you've had this game.
*/*

Next up: Drone! 

PORTRAIT OF A PLANESWALKER – Coming October 13th, 2013

IMAGE(http://sprites.pokecheck.org/i/385.gif)

Assassin Drone 
(Creature - Insect Drone

Flash, Deathtouch, Flying
It's only purpose, finally fulfilled.
1/1

Next, it seems, is the peculiar case of nature's healer, the Druid

Show
Mul Daya Channeler
Creature – Elf Druid
Play with the top card of your library revealed.
Mul Daya Channeler has all activated abilities of all creature and/or land cards on top of your library.
1/3

Next up: Dryad!

Meadow Caller 
Legendary Creature - Dryad

: sacrifice ~ . Put a 3/3 treefolk with plainswalk and forestwalk onto the battlefield.
No one sees a tree walking, 'cept for her.
1/1

The next creature of interest is the Dwarf.

Show
Genrimil Shieldbearer

Creature -- Dwarf Soldier
Genrimil Shieldbearer enters the battlefield with an equipment artifact token with "Equipped creature gets +0/+2" and Equip .
: Another target creature gets +0/+X until the end of turn, where X is Genrimil Shieldbearer's toughness.
2/2

Next: Efreet!
Water Efreet 
 Creature - Efreet
Shadow (this creature can be blockes only by other creatures with shadow) 
Whenever ~ deals combat damage to a player, return a creature that player controls to it's owner's hand.
4/4 

Next: Elder

Show
Water Efreet 
 Creature - Efreet
Shadow (this creature can be blockes only by other creatures with shadow) 
Whenever ~ deals combat damage to a player, return a creature that player controls to it's owner's hand.
4/4 

Next: Elder

Show
Dreamweaver
Creature – Human Elder
Enchantment spells you cast cost less to cast.
1/2

Next up: Eldrazi! 

Gomalu the Hive Master 
Legendary Creature - Eldrazi
: put 4 0/1 eldrazi spawn creature tokens onto the battlefiel with "sacrifice this creature: add to your mana pool.
 6/6

double points for seeing what i did with the name. Ohh, un-creative me.....

Show
Gomalu the Hive Master 
Legendary Creature - Eldrazi
: put 4 0/1 eldrazi spawn creature tokens onto the battlefiel with "sacrifice this creature: add to your mana pool.
 6/6

double points for seeing what i did with the name. Ohh, un-creative me.....

ELEMENTALS ARISE
sorry.... pumped up. 

Show
Galvantiloth

Creature -- Elemental
When Galvantiloth enters the battlefield, draw a card if was spent to cast it.
When Galvantiloth enters the battlefield, it deals 2 damage to target creature or player if was spent to cast it.
Evoke and/or
4/4

Next: Elephant!
Charging Mastodon

Creature - Elephant
Trample, Haste
4/2

Next: Elf

Show
Nightmocker Elf :gwm::gwm::gwm:
Creaturee - Elf Warrior
Swampwalk.
Creatures you control have protection from black.
"You stop that."
- Aplios, Dawn Patrol commander, to local vampire coven.

3/2

Next up, Elk! The noblest of all antler'd beasties. 
Antlerath
Creature - Elk
When Antlerath dies, put two artifact equipment tokens named "Horns of the Antlerath" onto the battlefield. They have "Equipped creature gains +3/+0" and "Equip - Target creature you control fights another target creature you control."

"The horns spurn those that wish to hold them."

3/3 

Yo, fool. Make me an Eye. You know ya be wantin' to. 
Please stop calling us 'fools', and 'chumps'. Please?

Eye of the Beholder
 Creature - Eye

Non-eye creatures you control can't attack. 
Whenever ~ is blocked by a creature, tap that creature. It doesn't untap during it's controllers next untap step.
3/4

Faerie

Show
Shrinker Sprite
Creature – Faerie
Flying, skillhaste
, : Target creature gets -5/-0 until end of turn.
1/1

Next up: Ferret! 

Mididdily, Champion of the Mustelids 
Legendary Creature - Ferret Knight
First strike.
~ cannot be blocked.
Other Ferret creatures you control have +2/+2.
4/4

Next is the fish, chumpfools!
Lava Swimmer
Creature – Fish
Islandwalk, haste
2/2

Next up: Flagbearer!

Sparky: [m;c]3GG[/mc]  without the ; =
Thought Id let you know.

Decoy Flagbearer
 Creature - Flagbearer
When choosing targets for an ability or spell, your opponent must choose a flagbearer on the field.
2/5

Next: FOX

Show
Ninetails
Creature – Fox
Red spells you cast cost less to cast.
2/2

Next up: Frog!

Abbot of the Violet Arrow
Creature - Frog Monk
Deathtouch
: Regenerate target frog.
,: Regenerate target non-frog creature.
"Our grace extends to all creatures under the sun. But do no doubt that we beleive in some creatures more than others."
- Riblioak, Violet Croakgyman
2/1

Next is fungus!
Psychospore Thallid

Creature -- Fungus
At the beginning of your upkeep, put a spore counter on Psychospore Thallid.
Remove three spore counters from Psychospore Thallid: Put a 1/1 green Saproling creature token onto the battlefield.
Sacrifice three Saprolings: Gain control of target creature.
3/3 

Next: Gargoyle!  
Golden Grimstone :wbm::wbm:
Creature - Gargoyle Warrior
Defender
Extort (Whenever you cast a spell, you may pay :wbm:. If you do, each opponent loses 1 life and you gain that much life.)
If an Extort ability is activated three or more times this turn, ~ loses defender and gains flying.
Very classy decorations that become very classy guardians at a moment's notice.
5/5

And now, germs! 
Germ Manafacturer 
Artifact Creature - Germ
: put a -1/-1 counter on ~ . Put 2 0/1 germ creature tokens into play. Germ creature tokens you control have "Sacrifice: search your library for a card with living weapon in the rules text and put it onto the battlefield. 
3/3

Next: Giant

Show
Stonehold Giant

Creature -- Giant
"Giants aren't so bad, as long as you stay out of their territory and don't bother their things. The problem is that there territories are as large as they are and they consider everything theirs." --Zalan, Idiot of Stonehold
5/5

Next: Gnome!
Brownie
 Creature - Gnome
: tap or untap target permanent.
He hides in the baement, baking sweet treats at night.
2/3

Next, goat. 

Show
Clifftop Thrillseeker
Creature - Goat
Mountainwalk
: Choose a new target for any instant or sorcery that targets ~.
Parkour!
3/1

Next is goblin.
Goblin Grunt
Creature – Goblin Warrior
Whenever Goblin Grunt deals combat damage to a player, you may put a Goblin card from your hand onto the battlefield.
1/1

Next up: Golem!

Amnesiac Golem
Creature - Golem
Whenever a creature loses an ability, Blood Golem gains that ability.

"Where do my memories go," little Bransle inquired, "when I forget them?"
"They are taken to a place far, far away and the Gods shape them into bodies - filled with the knowledge that came from you," was the answer from Bransle's Guardian.
"Really? What do the bodies do?"
"Whatever they're told, Bransle. Go to bed."

3/3 

Hit me with a Gorgon! 
Crypt Gorgon

Creature -- Gorgon
Deathtouch
Grivina the Blind may have been a murderous, vindictive witch, but none could deny the wisdom in her choice of guards.
2/5

Next: Graveborn!
Sign In to post comments