Looking for stats on Asmodeus

7 posts / 0 new
Last post
Has anyone created a stat block for Asmodeus? If so, can you please post it? If not, do you have any suggestions on what traits and powers he should have? I want to throw my epic campaign up against this 4e god and I'm looking for ideas.
While I was looking for stats for other Demons and Devils Lords, I stumbled upon this:

eternitypublishing.wordpress.com/2012/07...

A fan version of Asmodeus, could be a source to base your Asmodeus on.
Wow good find SadClownIsSad and welcome to the boards!
While I was looking for stats for other Demons and Devils Lords, I stumbled upon this:

Yeah, Krusty has done a lot of epic level type stuff. He hangs over on Enworld mostly. Bet he'd love to hear about whatever you're planning on doing.
That is not dead which may eternal lie
This might be interesting too. I'd probably bump him to level 35, since he's a god.
I have a 4e stat block for Asmodeus on these very forums (along with a bunch of other gods): community.wizards.com/go/thread/view/758...

This is more powerful than most official stats for WotC gods and meant to be a real challenge to a fairly optimized party.  I would modify as needed to the requirements of you group.

FYI, this uses the improved dmg values based on the analysis they did over at the DMG 42 blog and he can see my version here:  images.community.wizards.com/community.w...  This makes monsters a more consistent threat from 1st-40th in terms of damage.  But they are definitely higher than the official (which is also in the table linked above).

Well, UK hasn't acatually finished his version yet and it is based on his super-solo rules, so you would have to do a bit of work to finish it off.  But you gotta love the fluff and effort he puts into it.