3 Essence Scatter
3 Crippling Chill
2 Inspiration
2 Rewind
4 Supreme Verdict
2 Planar Cleansing 
2 Syncopate
4 Sphinx's Revelation 
Slave of Tibalt. Currently trading for foils of my bro. PM me. Tarmogoyf on Twitter. Follow me. Team GFG Guns, Fame, Glory Those that require a sig for the ego simply haven't had enough kind words thrown his or her way. Currently looking for prerelease Plains! People who have mailed me rares:
Show
Malpheas: THANK YOU FOR THE FOIL TIBALT, YOU BEAUTIFUL GUY, YOU! Suudsu2200: Armageddon! Sèance, Dominating Licid, Words of War, Gaea's Anthem, Momentous Fall, Nyxathid PM me to make it happen. Your username will end up here, as the cards you sent me. I reserve the right to order your usernames by the cards I liked the best. Oh, and if you send me some Islands in the package, I'll sign them and mail them back.
ha ha.  And here I was looking forward to see what you had brew up for Gruul.

Interesting brew none the less.  I take it Griffin is to make use of Rest In Peace?  So you have both some hate for Reanimator / Zombies MD, and can recur a creature?

4 Revelation seems a little much.  Think I'd rather see a 3rd Syncopate.  Any perticular reason for Cleansing over Terminus?  Because it's another sweeper that sends stuff to the yard so you can recur Griffin? 
My Decks
Standard: BR Aggro Burn RDW Modern: Dragon Stompy Burn Fae Tempo Zoo Cherrios Legacy: Zoo Dragon Stompy Pauper: Slivers Landfall EDH: Sliver Overlord
1000th post on 2-1-10. 5000th post on 1-21-13.
I think you're used to this by now, because you do make some pretty ridiculously strange decks, buuuuuut...

WTF.

I'm going to ask the obvious question here; how's Misthollow Griffin
IMAGE(http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a117/Nasrod/BigRedForumSigNostretch.jpg)
So, if you resolve a Planar Cleansing while you have Rest in Peace and Misthollow Griffin in play, you can order the triggers so that the Griffin still gets exiled, correct?

But that still means you are down a RIP. I suppose Cleansing is better than Terminus here because it deals with PWs and the bin.

Loving that Cyclonic Rift & Rewind representation.

Griffing would certainly be much better if it had +1 power or toughess... oh well. Free cards are free.
Standard Pauper! (play it on MTGO)
Needs more Alchemy and less Inspiration.

Team PMP - Practice Makes Perfect

Team GFG - Good F***ing Game

Disclaimer: This member may or may not be associated with Team GFG in any other regard besides his admiration of its members.

Use faith in the absence of science, not in its stead.

Alchemy isn't good with RiP.

Cleansing kills Walkers and doesn't put my RG3s on the bottom. 
Slave of Tibalt. Currently trading for foils of my bro. PM me. Tarmogoyf on Twitter. Follow me. Team GFG Guns, Fame, Glory Those that require a sig for the ego simply haven't had enough kind words thrown his or her way. Currently looking for prerelease Plains! People who have mailed me rares:
Show
Malpheas: THANK YOU FOR THE FOIL TIBALT, YOU BEAUTIFUL GUY, YOU! Suudsu2200: Armageddon! Sèance, Dominating Licid, Words of War, Gaea's Anthem, Momentous Fall, Nyxathid PM me to make it happen. Your username will end up here, as the cards you sent me. I reserve the right to order your usernames by the cards I liked the best. Oh, and if you send me some Islands in the package, I'll sign them and mail them back.
Alchemy isn't good with RiP.

Cleansing kills Walkers and doesn't put my RG3s on the bottom. 

You have 3 RiPs, lots of the time you'll cast alchemy and not have it.  Also, the fact that the binned cards will get exiled isn't that bad because you actually WANT to exile griffin.  Finally, you are, to an extent, a combo deck, and digging is good in combo.
I hate dogs.
certainly more control than combo

Blue is the best color ever. How do you deal?  ------------------------------  Team GFG - "gulf, foxtrot, gulf" 

I produce Dubstep and House beats:

https://soundcloud.com/burning_forest

Best Pauper Deck in the format, not close:

http://community.wizards.com/content/forum-topic/2974646#comment-49713276

Photobucket

So, if you resolve a Planar Cleansing while you have Rest in Peace and Misthollow Griffin in play, you can order the triggers so that the Griffin still gets exiled, correct?

There are no triggers here, but replacement effects. Cleansing destroys all nonland permanents simultaneously, and since you need to apply all applicable replacement effrects before the event actually happens, they will all go to exile.

Crippling Chill is sketchy, John.

4 Sphinx's does seem heavy.

I hate Augur so much. Rather he just be a damn wall like Fog Bank for all he does.

I think this deck could also use SPhinx of the Chimes as a 1 or 2 of, but you'll want 4 griffins. Consider it some.

Finally, no reason not to slide 1 Moorland Haunt in.  I think the mana is fine.

Really finally, its odd but you didn't hit on this first. Someone else posted a deck on this already. Gonna edit in the post link.

EDIT: yeah it was gamemaniac of all peeps. community.wizards.com/go/thread/view/758...

You're welcome also. For the record I prefer your version, just needs some love. 

IMAGE(http://i1101.photobucket.com/albums/g424/syreal94/SIGNichecopy.png)

Fix your Forum Experience here: http://community.wizards.com/forum/new-site-feedback/threads/3925861

Boasts?

2011 States Top 4
Multiple 2013 IQ Top 4/8 Finishes
Designer of Top 8 States finishing MBC decks in 2011, 2010, and 2009 
Standard Forum - Iron Deck Builder Season One Champ

Favorite Quotes

"Against logic there is no armor like ignorance." - Laurence J. Peter 
"It is the province of knowledge to speak, and it is the privilege of wisdom to listen.” - Oliver Wendell Holmes

Surely Syncopate and dissipate are both better then Rewind?
I want to be Cultured.
I also cannot think of anything I'd want here more than Dissipate over rewind. Being able to Rewind -> Inspiration is too cute, but not terribly impressive.

This deck would rather have Tidings than excessive quantities of Inspiration/Revelation. Its a shame really.

I think I'd love to see Azorius Charm (hot with drownyard) and a single Staff of Nin instead of those Planar Cleansings. Cant we just use D-Sphere/O-Ring to beat permanents? 

IMAGE(http://i1101.photobucket.com/albums/g424/syreal94/SIGNichecopy.png)

Fix your Forum Experience here: http://community.wizards.com/forum/new-site-feedback/threads/3925861

Boasts?

2011 States Top 4
Multiple 2013 IQ Top 4/8 Finishes
Designer of Top 8 States finishing MBC decks in 2011, 2010, and 2009 
Standard Forum - Iron Deck Builder Season One Champ

Favorite Quotes

"Against logic there is no armor like ignorance." - Laurence J. Peter 
"It is the province of knowledge to speak, and it is the privilege of wisdom to listen.” - Oliver Wendell Holmes

Not really sure what to make of this.

How much testing have you done Islands? Does this reliably "get there"?

Seems like a little too much durdle for me.

I will second Niches comment about including Moorland Haunt though, seems like it wouldn't hurt the mana too much, and if you are running Misthollow Griffin anyways then why not. Pseudo-infinite spirit tokens seems alright. Although I could see not wanting to chance it being a dead card, what with the deck relying on Rest in Peace.

Also not sure if Crippling Chill is really worth it, although Resto Angel has seen a bit of a decline in play recently.

It just seems to me like you might have issues closing the deal with this deck, outside of some grindy Nephalia Drownyard wins here and there. I could be completely undervaluing Misthollow Griffin though.
"I have existed from the morning of the world and I shall exist until the last star falls from the night. Although I have taken the form of Gaius Caligula, I am all men as I am no man and therefore I am a God."
My testing shows this getting shat on by B/R.
I hate dogs.
I agree with cat on the Alchemy comment. There are three scenarios listed below, in which Alchemy is better or similar to Inspiration.

• Alchemy w/o RiP:  More dig, same number of cards after Flashback. Enables Griffins.

• Alchemy w/ RiP, hitting one or more Griffin: Usually better, seeing as you'll be hitting gas instead of lands. You'll still get 2+ cards.

• Alchemy w/ Rip, w/o hitting Griffin: 2 cards vs. dig 4 draw 1. I'd rather find an answer if I'm control. I can have tons of CA, but it doesn't matter if I don't find an answer to their threats.

Team PMP - Practice Makes Perfect

Team GFG - Good F***ing Game

Disclaimer: This member may or may not be associated with Team GFG in any other regard besides his admiration of its members.

Use faith in the absence of science, not in its stead.