Duels Team on Raptr Q&A - Dec 5th

7 posts / 0 new
Last post
Hey everyone, heads up!

Raptr is hosting a Q&A session tomorrow with Duels of the Planeswalkers designers and Magic team members Ken Troop, Max McCall, and Michael Gills. There are sweet rewards involved for those who submit the best questions (according to the Raptr staff) for use during the Q&A. You can start posting questions right now in the article comments, so do the forums proud and submit some good ones!

The Q&A session will run between 10am & 6pm PST.

The article can be found HERE

Sean Gibbons

Associate Community Manager

Official MTG Twitter: @Wizards_Magic Official MTGO Twitter: @MagicOnline

I think Splattercat has a question for them...hehehe. Thanks Sean. 
I am Blue/White
I am Blue/White
Take The Magic Dual Colour Test - Beta today!
Created with Rum and Monkey's Personality Test Generator.
I'm both orderly and rational. I value control, information, and order. I love structure and hierarchy, and will actively use whatever power or knowledge I have to maintain it. At best, I am lawful and insightful; at worst, I am bureaucratic and tyrannical.
Ya, think I might check that out. Thanks for the heads up.
Thanks for the heads up Sean!

I asked some of the tough questions that people on that site were not asking. 

I also mentioned some of you contributers from here in my post, including you Splattercat  

I would suggest you guys get in there and slam them with some real questions before they get inundated with the silly's and those end up drowning out the ones that have more substance. 

Why am I the only one who asked about a random deck option.
My first post on Raptr, yay.
I also mentioned some of you contributers from here in my post, including you Splattercat

Name Dropper.
My first post on Raptr, yay.

Moi aussi.