Class Differences and Possible System Changes

So I've been reading alot of posts, and agree with many of them. Here is somewhat of a comprimise of things that have been mention along with other things I have been contemplating.

Pulling from Teiwaz, I agree that the manuever system seems iffy with consideration to utility-based manuevers. The need to connect a dice roll to every ability starts to make abilities work in strange ways. Example:
Spring Attack - so, this should grant an attack on the run. One method to do this would be to add 1dX speed and get a normal attack, but that is taken by step of the wind. Instead, the die is used for damage instead of weapon damage. The issue with this is that the manuever does not take into account the character using it, other than the dice used. A fighter wielding a dagger with a -3 bonus to strength will do the same damage with this manuever as a fighter wielding a great sword with a +2 bonus to strength, ???.

There is also the issue of the Die Pool, with the fact that they will probably be picked up and used by another person at the table. Due to this I support the idea of Expertise Points to replace Expertice Dice.

That being said, I do believe that there are some abilities that should have a die roll associated. These tend to be the main abilities of the Rogue and the Fighter.

Differences Between the Rogue, Monk, and Fighter
The main features of these classes seem to be, Sneak Attack/Stealth, Flurry of Blows/Ki, Deadly Strike/Parry/Protect.
These are all in the manuever section currently. My proposal is to give these abilities to thier respective classes automatically, and change them in the following manner.

For the Fighter
Parry - Once per turn, after being hit by an attack, you may reduce the damage by 1d4 + Str as a reaction.
This ability can also be used by spending X Expertise Points as a free action. This die increases to d6 at level 3, d8 at level 6, etc.
*Reasons: the fighter should get better at parrying blows as level increases. At the same time, a fighter with a higher strength score should be able to parry a stronger blow that a weak fighter. The die roll is the same for all fighters because it is possible to parry a blow using finesse, but if damage is going to go through, it is most likely because the strike was very powerful. I.E. a dexterous fighter attempting to prevent a blow from a troll will probably fare as well as a strength based fighter. The Expertise Point Spending allows a fighter to parry multiple blows at higher levels.

Protect - Essentially a copy of parry, but can only be used while wielding a shield, and can be used to prevent damage from a target within range.
*Shield blocking is more effective with more strength, and due to the reaction cost, the once per turn will be mutually exclusive with Parry except when Expertise Points are spent. The Expertise Point Spending allows a fighter to block multiple blows at higher levels.

Deadly Strike - Once per turn, after hitting with a melee attack, you may increase the damage by 1d4. This bonus increases to 1d6 at level 3, 1d8 at level 6, etc. This ability may be used an additionaly time (on a seperate attack) by spending X Expertise Points.
*fighters should be doing a fair amount of damage, this allows that to scale with level. Not sure if damage progression should also be in here, as that might detract from Sneak Attack*

The Rogue
The rogue gets extra skills, and also a main feature of sneak attack.

Sneak Attack - Once per turn, after hitting with a melee attack that has advantage, roll 1d4 twice. Pick the higher result and increase the damage by that amount. Increase the die to 1d6 at level 3, 1d8 at level 6, etc. The die roll may also be increase by spending X Expertise points per die progression.
*This ability is conditional. Because of this there should be a better chance of effectiveness if it hits, thus you roll twice and choose the higher result. The Damage is also able to be increased, which further differentiates it from Deadly Strike, which is able to be used multiple times per turn instead.*

The Monk
The monk gets Ki, as well as flurry of blows.

Flurry of Blows - The monk may make 3 attacks this turn, but the attacks all have disadvantage. The number of attacks may be increased by spending X Expertise Points per extra attack.
*Flurry of Blows has always seemed to be a minion grinder. It has lower accuracy, but many more strikes. This also does not make the specification of unarmed strikes, as I believe it should be usable with weapons*

These changes differentiate Deadly Strike, Sneak Attack, and Flurry of Blows.
Deadly Strike may be used multiple times per turn, Sneak attack is spike damage, and Flurry of Blows is a bunch of fast strikes.

As I also believe that choices should be easily made in customizing a class, I'm adding two features I hope will allow for more builds to be possible, while still being balanced.

Fighter
The Tactical Fighter - You do not gain proficiency with armor. while wearing no armor, your AC becomes 10 + Dex + Int.

The Intuitive Fighter - You do not gain proficiency with armor. while wearing no armor, your AC becomes 10 + Dex + Wis.

*Now these allow for the creation of an unarmored fighter, which can still survive. However this does create some issues as ability scores may be able to be stacked such that a character has more AC than someone wearing plate mail. To me this makes some sense, that a nimble, unarmored fighter is harder to hit. I feel this should be differentiated from the armored fighter, which should take less damage. Thus I propose the following changes to Armor.*

Light Armor - DR 0
Medium Armor - DR 1
Heavy Armor - DR 2

a +1 enchantment on armor gives +1 AC, and +1 DR.
*a +1 weapon has +1 to hit, and +1 to Damage, the armor is simply the counter of that. a +1 weapon vs a +1 armor is the same as a +0 weapon against +0 armor, they cancel.*
A fighter wielding a dagger with a -3 bonus to strength will do the same damage with this manuever as a fighter wielding a great sword with a +2 bonus to strength, ???.

I don't mean to be picky, and I did read you whole post, and find it to be a neat idea in general.  However, I do find the point you made here to be moot.  Why is he a fighter with a -3 strength bonus?  Clearly, he used it as a dump stat, and should probably be a wizard.

But other than that, good post, and definitely food for thought.
The point is more exagerated, to show that there really is no difference in the manuever based off of strength score. I could have used the example of a Dex based fighter with a +0/+1 strength bonus weilding a dagger vs. a Str based fighter with a +4 bonus wielding a Greataxe.