Oh, you didn't like the pumpkin pie?

39 posts / 0 new
Last post
Nut Eating Resident Sociopathic Eye Forker 2346-strong Squirrel leigon of DOOM Squirrel Overlord of the House of Trolls Those who are too smart to engage in politics are punished by being governed by those who are dumber. ~Plato Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it whether it exists or not, diagnosing it incorrectly, and applying the wrong remedy. ~Ernest Benn The Democrats are the party that says government will make you smarter, taller, richer, and remove the crabgrass on your lawn. The Republicans are the party that says government doesn't work and then they get elected and prove it. ~P.J. O'Rourke "I actually held public office and I left the only way a politician should, in handcuffs." ~ Chael Sonnen It is difficult to get a man to understand something, when his salary depends upon his not understanding it! ~ Upton Sinclair Kicked Adam and Eve out of Missouri. Wears flip-flops in church buildings. Official troller of Kolob.
This is not a trapp
My temple name is Elohim. What is your super-secret temple name?
Riddle me this
How can two people with physical bodies make spirit babies?
*Two points about this gag. Firstly, every writer of anything makes typos and I’m no different. It’s “there but for the grace of God go I” rather than schadenfreude here. The second is something called Muphry’s Law (no, it is Muphry’s, not Murphy’s) which states that any piece correcting or laughing at a typo, spelling or grammatical mistake will contain at least one worse than the original being complained of.
Should have had Thanksgiving dinner at home with the family... like normal people.
I mean, who goes to a restaurant for Thanksgiving dinner?
"War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse."- John Stuart Mill “Liberals claim to want to give a hearing to other views, but then are shocked and offended to discover that there are other views.”― William F. Buckley "The straw in your man is amazing."- Maxperson Original Hipster of the House of Trolls: I was hipster before hipster was cool Resident Hater Mini Hate Machine
Hehehe. Tremblay. A Québecois last name. She has done well. Hehehe.

She certainly spells like a Quebeccer.
Resident Prophet of the OTTer.

Section Six Soldier

Front Door of the House of Trolls

[b]If you're terribly afraid of your character dying, it may be best if you roleplayed something other than an adventurer.[/b]

Should have had Thanksgiving dinner at home with the family... like normal people.
I mean, who goes to a restaurant for Thanksgiving dinner?

People that hate/are hated by everyone, including their own family?
Motto - Don't Damn Me, Guns N' Roses http://adhadh.deviantart.com/ - my dA page adhadh.png
People that hate/are hated by everyone, including their own family?

Wrong.  The kind of people that go to a restaurant on Thanksgiving are best described as 'heartless bastards'.  See, as long as people go out to Thanksgiving dinner, the poor people who work in restaurants that are money hungry enough to stay open on that day will be asked to work.  They'll be asked to spend their time away from their families in order to cook for people that don't really seem to care about the holiday in comparison.  And that's not cool.

Dam rite!

Wasn't a compliment, ace. 

Section Six Soldier

[b]If you're terribly afraid of your character dying, it may be best if you roleplayed something other than an adventurer.[/b]

Wrong.  The kind of people that go to a restaurant on Thanksgiving are best described as 'heartless bastards'.  See, as long as people go out to Thanksgiving dinner, the poor people who work in restaurants that are money hungry enough to stay open on that day will be asked to work.  They'll be asked to spend their time away from their families in order to cook for people that don't really seem to care about the holiday in comparison.  And that's not cool.

Hey, those people that go out for Thanksgiving are job creators. How dare you speak badly about them?
Nut Eating Resident Sociopathic Eye Forker 2346-strong Squirrel leigon of DOOM Squirrel Overlord of the House of Trolls Those who are too smart to engage in politics are punished by being governed by those who are dumber. ~Plato Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it whether it exists or not, diagnosing it incorrectly, and applying the wrong remedy. ~Ernest Benn The Democrats are the party that says government will make you smarter, taller, richer, and remove the crabgrass on your lawn. The Republicans are the party that says government doesn't work and then they get elected and prove it. ~P.J. O'Rourke "I actually held public office and I left the only way a politician should, in handcuffs." ~ Chael Sonnen It is difficult to get a man to understand something, when his salary depends upon his not understanding it! ~ Upton Sinclair Kicked Adam and Eve out of Missouri. Wears flip-flops in church buildings. Official troller of Kolob.
This is not a trapp
Riddle me this
*Two points about this gag. Firstly, every writer of anything makes typos and I’m no different. It’s “there but for the grace of God go I” rather than schadenfreude here. The second is something called Muphry’s Law (no, it is Muphry’s, not Murphy’s) which states that any piece correcting or laughing at a typo, spelling or grammatical mistake will contain at least one worse than the original being complained of.
Hey, those people that go out for Thanksgiving are job creators. How dare you speak badly about them?

It was pretty easy, actually.

Section Six Soldier

It was pretty easy, actually.

Communist!

This is not a trapp
Riddle me this
Nah, just someone fighting against those who would take their loserness and use it to harm others.

Section Six Soldier

Nah, just someone fighting against those who would take their loserness and use it to harm others.

Hey, that's like the only thing loserness is good for. Don't take my their only joy away!
Motto - Don't Damn Me, Guns N' Roses http://adhadh.deviantart.com/ - my dA page adhadh.png
dood, they're losers.  They deserve what they get.

Section Six Soldier

Family does give cash.  Well, if you've got a good family anyway.

Section Six Soldier

Family does give cash.  Well, if you've got a good family anyway.

So I take it your's just takes your money?
This is not a trapp
Riddle me this
Well, my father handed me a check for a grand this past Thanksgiving... just because he loves me I suppose.
"War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse."- John Stuart Mill “Liberals claim to want to give a hearing to other views, but then are shocked and offended to discover that there are other views.”― William F. Buckley "The straw in your man is amazing."- Maxperson Original Hipster of the House of Trolls: I was hipster before hipster was cool Resident Hater Mini Hate Machine
Well, my father handed me a check for a grand this past Thanksgiving... just because he loves me I suppose.

You should have him arrested for such abuse.

This is not a trapp
Riddle me this

I'd do the triple overtime instead of having my dad remind me he gave me cash. And I'd make more money.

Your dad don't love you.
That's why he doesn't give you money.
What have you done with RH? This sounds like a liberal taking!

I don't give cash.  I'm a terrible relative.

I'll call you daddy if you give me triple overtime.

You'll call me daddy anyway.

Section Six Soldier

I don't give cash.  I'm a terrible relative janitor sanitational engineer who  has a wife that makes more, so I beg her to give me an allowance, but she just laughs at me.

This is not a trapp
Riddle me this
I think I make more right now.  Well, it depends upon the bonus - which she has decided to count for reasons unknown ... if the fact that her bonus is typically bigger than mine is something that's unknown.  Which it isn't.  Anyhoo, I think it's somewhere around a few hundred to maybe a thou annually that separates us.  Pretty sure my base is slightly higher and her bonus pushes her total to more than mine.  She used to make more than me and I didn't care.  Why would ya?

Section Six Soldier

Well yeah, how else am I supposed to explain the situation to peeps like ya'all that don't know no better?  Am I s'posed to say 'well, cuz you know' and just assume you know?  That's stupid, brah.

Section Six Soldier

That's boring.  Plus if I did that you'd say 'for someone who doesn't care you sure don't seem to have any reasons for it'. 

Section Six Soldier

Nope, I'm jus' sayin' I'm more smarter than you seem to think.  Or something.  I don't really know.

Section Six Soldier

Born, son.  Or moved.  Whichever angle you wanna use is ok with me.  ;)

Section Six Soldier

Oh, I know some things.  Some stuff, too.

Section Six Soldier

No because I know.

Section Six Soldier

That's boring.  Plus if I did that you'd say 'for someone who doesn't care you sure don't seem to have any reasons for it'. 

I don't think not caring needs reasons, but then again this is HC.