Legendary Creature - Elf Wizard
Other creatures get +2/+2

2/2

Mox Forge
Legendary Artifact
Spells cost less to cast.

Zara, Mystic Weaponmaster
Legendary Creature - Human Wizard
Any player may play Aura and Equipment cards without paying their mana cost.
As long as Zara, Mystic Weaponmaster is enchanted, it gets +1/+1 and has lifelink.
As long as Zara, Mystic Weaponmaster is equipped, it gets +1/+1 and has first strike.

1/1

www.nogoblinsallowed.com

A creative hub for art and all things Magical, Dungeony, and Dragony!

Feel free to copy this into your sig, adding one to the generation number.

Generation=0

Zara seems kind of busted alongside living weapons.

Embrace imagination.

Lord of YMtC | Ten Rounds Contest Winner

Solphos – A fan set with a 'combo matters' theme

Fool's Gold – The second set of the Solphos block

Wizards printed many cards like these in the past, but players didn't like to reward other players and such cards were not very popular.. There's a very large difference between the printed cards and your ideas, the low-mana cards that you posted have incredibly game-warping effects on the very first turns and can also end the game quickly..
woot, germ tribal

www.nogoblinsallowed.com

Generation=0

I like Gilini, especially how she's smaller than everything else. The other two are just busted, however. They need to cost at least each. Actually, all three are busted, but Gilini the least-she could maybe be three mana.
Won a TPmanW contest with Demonic Arbitrator. (see below) My username is a simple continued fraction. Look it up. My favorite cards I've made:
Show
Æther Rider Creatuere - Spirit (U) Vanishing 0 (This permanent enters the battlefield with zero time counters on it. At the beginning of your upkeep, remove a time counter from it. When the last is removed, sacrifice it.) Flying : Put a time counter on ~. Any player may activate this ability. It comes on the wind, from realms unknown. 2/2 Kaldurian Behemoth Creature - Beast (R) Mana produced by lands may not be used to pay ~'s mana cost. Trample On Kalduria, the beasts are too good to eat common grass. 10/10 Demonic Arbitrator Sorcery Starting with you, each player may pay any amount of life. If any player paid life, repeat this process. If a player paid more life in total than any other, that player searches his or her library for a card and puts that card into his or her hand. Then that player shuffles his or her library. "Your sacrifice has been judged worthy. What power do you require?"
Zara, Mystic Weaponmaster
As long as Zara, Mystic Weaponmaster is enchanted, it gets +1/+1 and has lifelink.
As long as Zara, Mystic Weaponmaster is equipped, it gets +1/+1 and has first strike.

1/1

Because Stoneforge Mystic wasn't bad enough!

But I actually like the first card, Magnify is my favourite pump spell. Even though your card should cost at least (even that is pushing it a lot).

IMAGE(http://i1.minus.com/jbcBXM4z66fMtK.jpg)

192884403 wrote:
surely one can't say complex conditional passive language is bad grammar ?
Wizards printed many cards like these in the past, but players didn't like to reward other players and such cards were not very popular.. There's a very large difference between the printed cards and your ideas, the low-mana cards that you posted have incredibly game-warping effects on the very first turns and can also end the game quickly..

they are interesting effects though, and far less broken for being symmetrical.  the living weapon issue chinkeeyong pointed out is legit, but neither of the other two are inherently broken.  gilini doesnt have haste or any kind of evasion and pumps their critters as well, so they can swing with a bunch of dudes and then zap her.  forge will typically reduce a spells cost by only one or two, and anything that you get free out of it will not usually be that big of a deal; it is basically a much more exciting version of helm of awakening.

www.nogoblinsallowed.com

Generation=0

Do you realize how many cards you'll be able to play for on your second turn? Your second card allows you to play Fusion Elemental and many other cards that are even stronger, and your last card allows you to play Confiscate or something like that..
of course i do; an interesting effect that is unplayable isnt very fun!  and a deck running fusion elemental that doesnt draw this card is not very good, although im sure it would be a workable deck.

and the last one id have to say needs to be scrapped on the basis of living weapons alone, sadly.

www.nogoblinsallowed.com

Generation=0

your vintage is showing
boo, two of these are too slow for vintage lol :P

www.nogoblinsallowed.com

Generation=0

As for your second card, it's completely overpowered in your average multi-colored deck with the right cards! You're allowed to play almost every card without paying their mana costs on your second turn, and since you're mainly playing against one-colored decks or two-colored decks with a few gold cards, your opponent's mana costs are only reduced by one colored mana.. Seriously, there are too many decks that would auto-win on their second turn! One very exotic but simple example, on your first turn you play Soul's Attendant or Essence Warden and on your second turn you play the card and then Horned Kavu or Cavern Harpy infinite times..
Hello Bringers and Nephilim! lol

The zookeeper is ALMOST not busted. It just needs to cost more.

I'm relatively certain I can end the game on turn 2 with that last one and the right hand... or at least lock it up for turn 3. Eldrazi Conscription and shroud? Win
They're all broken; I can imagine a few potential situations where the bottom two would even be broken in Vintage.  They don't really design cards for Vintage much anyways.  If Vintage actually wanted more people playing it, the players would fight to get Wizards to drop the reserved list's $3,000 barrier to entry.

Anyways, I'm pretty sure Conflux breaks the second card, regardless.

However, for templating purposes, it needs to say "by up to WUBRG"

Somnia, the Evanescent Plane -- A 3-set Block
Set 1 — Somnia
Set 2 — TBD
Set 3 — TBD
Planeswalker's Guide to Somnia

Build Around This
A weekly MTG Cards and Combos forum game.
Build Around This #1 - Sage's Starfish Wish
BAT #1 was built using the Legacy format with Spiny Starfish, Sage's Knowledge, and Make a Wish. Winner: Dilleux_Lepaire with Fishy Starfishies. Runner-Up: JBTM
The second one is most certainly busted, although that seems more to be because it doesn't do what you want it to. It needs the Edgewalker treatment.

117.7b If a cost is reduced by an amount of colored mana that exceeds its mana component of that color, the cost's mana component of that color is reduced to nothing and the cost's generic mana component is reduced by the difference.

Yxoque wrote:
This forum can't even ****ing self-destruct properly.

IMAGE(http://img.pokemondb.net/sprites/black-white/anim/normal/plusle.gif)

oh snap, i didnt realize that.  thats incredibly interesting.

www.nogoblinsallowed.com

Generation=0

the zookeeper goes good with the naya 5 and up creatures.
Zara seems kind of busted alongside living weapons.

Yes, almost like a mystic in a stone forge of some sort. Not as busted, mind, (Stoneforge tutors up one the turn she ETB, then cheats it in next turn, at which point her boyfriend Puresteel Paladin shows up to give it to one of your guys.) but busted.

Zookeeper feels too good. A legendary vanilla 2/2 for is something green could have, since white already does, but this is also a double anthem. So no.
139359831 wrote:
Clever deduction Watson! Maybe you can explain why Supergirl is trying to kill me.
---- Autocard is your friend. Lightning Bolt = Lightning Bolt
Would +1/+1 be balanced?  I feel like its less sexy though.

www.nogoblinsallowed.com

Generation=0

Would +1/+1 be balanced?  I feel like its less sexy though.

Gaea's Anthem
139359831 wrote:
Clever deduction Watson! Maybe you can explain why Supergirl is trying to kill me.
---- Autocard is your friend. Lightning Bolt = Lightning Bolt
ah, but this is symmertrical

www.nogoblinsallowed.com

Generation=0

It's symmetrical, but in the same way that Wrath of God is. Would you want Wrath costing ? What I mean is that the boost so greatly favors aggro that control and combo don't have a chance to catch up. I actually don't think it's that overpowered, though. It sure makes Thatcher Revolt stupid-good, but that's not the worst thing in the world. Maybe if everything got +1/+1 and trample it'd maintain an ounce of the previously mentioned sexiness? 
Symmetrical is a misconception because you won't have the same board asyour opponent. If youre running this, you're going to play amazing things with it, be it infect or unblockables or just remove all blockers.
Nice one rp
would "destroy all noncreature perminants" be symetric enough for discussion?
Zara is so op it would actually make auras playable.

Gillini is op

Forge would be awesome

Casual Play Archetypes | The Casual Play FAQ: A Guide to the Game of Magic | The Return of Group-Make-A-Deck!

Contributions are welcomed!

nogoblinsallowed.com

Join us!  

Gilini   1ggg
Creature
Other creatures get +2/+2
2/2

Zara, Mystic Weaponmaster 2ww

1/1

that's how i'd probably price them. 

Casual Play Archetypes | The Casual Play FAQ: A Guide to the Game of Magic | The Return of Group-Make-A-Deck!

Contributions are welcomed!

nogoblinsallowed.com

Join us!