Warpriest: Skill utility

8 posts / 0 new
Last post
The character builder is not allowing me to select skill utilities such as physician's care.  Is this a bug, or a design feature of the class?  It also appears that a warpriest can not take multi-class feats either.  Is this also a bug or feature?
Did you click the "build as essentials" option instead of "DnD Home Campaign" when you started building it?

If you did, stop that. 
Currently working on making a Dex based defender. Check it out here
Show
Need a few pre-generated characters for a one-shot you are running? Want to get a baseline for what an effective build for a class you aren't familiar with? Check out the Pregen thread here If ever you are interested what it sounds like to be at my table check out my blog and podcast here Also, I've recently done an episode on "Refluffing". You can check that out here
And if you did not select this set up, check if you are trained in Heal skill ?
And if you did not select this set up, check if you are trained in Heal skill ?

Wouldn't stop him from being able to MC.  I think the only way to get this particular problem is to either be extremely intoxicated and/or have selected the "Build a quick D&D Essentials Character" option.  And the two might be linked.
Show
Need a few pre-generated characters for a one-shot you are running? Want to get a baseline for what an effective build for a class you aren't familiar with? Check out the Pregen thread here If ever you are interested what it sounds like to be at my table check out my blog and podcast here Also, I've recently done an episode on "Refluffing". You can check that out here
I got it figured out.  The problem was that the character file itself was bugged.  My friend had sent it to me to look at, I loaded it up and tried to make some changes but it wasnt happy.  It's possible she selected build as essentials from the beginning.  They should delete that stupid option imo.  I made the mistake of clicking on that once.  Never again.

I created a fresh character from scratch, and I was allowed to select the options I was looking for.  Thanks for the assistance

Wouldn't stop him from being able to MC.  I think the only way to get this particular problem is to either be extremely intoxicated and/or have selected the "Build a quick D&D Essentials Character" option.  And the two might be linked.

What does this have to do with Multiclassing ?

I created a fresh character from scratch, and I was allowed to select the options I was looking for.  Thanks for the assistance

Ha here we go ! 

What does this have to do with Multiclassing ?

The Original post said he couldn't multiclass in addition to not being able to take the skill power?
Show
Oops i missed that part :P
Sign In to post comments