Does anyone know what happend to saga-edition.com?

I have, more or less, been off-line since April. I just resently went to saga-edition.com and the site is gone. Does anyone know what happend to the site? There was some great RPG info there that I would love to locate...

Any healp is appreciated.

Also, does anyone know a good play-by-post site? 
Words to live by: Faith, Virtue, Honor, Courage, Knowledge & Personal Responsibility
Obsidian Portal is a good PbP site.

As for Saga-edition.com, this was discussed recently:

I don't know what happened, but Saga-Edition.com is dead.

Last I heard, the guys that were renting the website (is renting the right word?) weren't sure if the guy that owned the website was going to let them renew.  And right before the website went down, there were some problems with formating and other stuff.  I'm not fully in the know, but from what I do know, it was not planned that the website would die.  It seems to be an unfortunate coincidence.

Fear not...the species templates can be found in the "Saga Species Sourcebook" in my .sig.  Also, many of the things posted there can be found in various dedicated threads on these forums, a list of which you can find at my blog post...like...any droids posted on saga-edition.com I cross-posted in the droids thread, any creatures posted to saga-edition.com I cross posted to the creatures thread on this site, etc.
FAN-MADE SAGA ED. ADVENTURES Scores of free, fan-made Star Wars adventures for Saga Ed. ●DATHOMIR FIELD GUIDE A Saga Ed. sourcebook for adventures set on Dathomir ●LIVE ACTION FILM CHARACTERS SOURCEBOOK Saga stats for hundreds of characters from the live action films ●"ALL-PURPOSE" SAGA EDITION SOURCEBOOK Saga stats for NPCs, droids, ships/vehicles, weapons/gear, etc. ●SAGA EDITION SPECIES SOURCEBOOK Official & fan-made Saga stats for your favorite species ●THE CENTRALITY: A SAGA EDITION GUIDE AND GAZETTEER As featured in The Lando Calrissian Adventures ●THE CORPORATE SECTOR SOURCEBOOK As featured in Brian Daley's Han Solo novels and original edition of the Star Wars RPG ●SAGA EDITION CRIB SHEETS Various fan-made Saga Ed. Crib Sheets for players & GMs
I have, more or less, been off-line since April. I just resently went to saga-edition.com and the site is gone. Does anyone know what happend to the site? There was some great RPG info there that I would love to locate...

I frequented the site pretty regularly (every week or so) and they were upgrading the forums because there were problems. Now the site suddenly disappeared completely. I have no clue what happened.

As for the content, looks like RobShanti's got most if not all of the species stats.

JOIN US AT THE NEW STAR WARS SAGA EDITION COMMUNITY: THE SAGA CONTINUES!

Compiled files of all Star Wars Saga Edition resource documents & reference tools - NPCs, character sheets, Dawn of Defiance, Force and lightsaber form power cards, Jedi Counseling articles, NPC statblocks, Saga Index to all feats, talents, species, weapons, etc, Star Wars articles and web enhancements

+1 with richterbelmont regarding Saga-Edition, but I also know that they weren't sure if they were going to be able to renew the website (some issue with the owner).

As for play-by-post, rpol.net, Real Adventures, and d20 Radio are all places I'd recommend.
Winner of the You Make the... Contest #9: Jedi Padawans Winner of the You Build the Character#33:  EU Bounty Hunters Winner of the You Build the Character #37:  The Empire Strikes Back Winner of the "Ultimate Dream Builds #1: The Underworld" I am Blue/Black
I am Blue/Black
Take The Magic Dual Colour Test - Beta today!
Created with Rum and Monkey's Personality Test Generator.
I'm both selfish and rational. I'm scheming, secretive and manipulative; I use knowledge as a tool for personal gain, and in turn obtaining more knowledge. At best, I am mysterious and stealthy; at worst, I am distrustful and opportunistic.
I welcome players to my site as well. If you are looking to run or play in a game, there is stuff going on there.

rpg.avioc.org

I currently am running a four-year old Star Wars campaign, along with a nine-year Lord of the Rings chronicle. We have had the same group of players since about 2003 with a few changes here and there, but the core group has remained steady.

Anyway, come over and take a look. If you like what you see, hang around.

Lots are gamers aren't lucky enough to find tabletop games, even with amazing internet resources like meetup.com or penandpapergames.com at their fingertips.  Or, perhaps the gamer in question doesn't have the time for a tabletop game.  In these desperate circumstances, many gamers turn to play-by-post games.

If your interested in a play-by-post Star Wars Saga Edition RPG, you have lots of such games going on.  I'm not sure if all of these links still work, but you can find PbP games at:  

community.wizards.com/starwarstapestry (this one is diceless & freeform)

Good luck!
FAN-MADE SAGA ED. ADVENTURES Scores of free, fan-made Star Wars adventures for Saga Ed. ●DATHOMIR FIELD GUIDE A Saga Ed. sourcebook for adventures set on Dathomir ●LIVE ACTION FILM CHARACTERS SOURCEBOOK Saga stats for hundreds of characters from the live action films ●"ALL-PURPOSE" SAGA EDITION SOURCEBOOK Saga stats for NPCs, droids, ships/vehicles, weapons/gear, etc. ●SAGA EDITION SPECIES SOURCEBOOK Official & fan-made Saga stats for your favorite species ●THE CENTRALITY: A SAGA EDITION GUIDE AND GAZETTEER As featured in The Lando Calrissian Adventures ●THE CORPORATE SECTOR SOURCEBOOK As featured in Brian Daley's Han Solo novels and original edition of the Star Wars RPG ●SAGA EDITION CRIB SHEETS Various fan-made Saga Ed. Crib Sheets for players & GMs
Hey! I wanted to apologize to you if you had come over and decided to stay. I currently had registration turned off due to a number of spammer accounts being generated.

I have turned it back on if anyone was interested.

To access content that was on the site, there's always the magic of the Wayback Machine (archive.org).  It looks like the latest snapshot they have dates from July 2011: 

web.archive.org/web/20110703151334/http:...
To access content that was on the site, there's always the magic of the Wayback Machine (archive.org).  It looks like the latest snapshot they have dates from July 2011: 

Thanks.  That let me grab the stats for some Golan=IIIs

Wow, thanks. I did not know that site existed.
Words to live by: Faith, Virtue, Honor, Courage, Knowledge & Personal Responsibility
I had many drafts and some few went unpublished but after that the site's people didn't seem to review or post drafts. I, however, used the site as a way to store my own species trait drafts for convenience. I had all the species whos traits and game balance I had weighed and tested, like Thuuckthai (the original one posted in saga-edition), Koorivar, Gossam, Neti, Yoda's species, and a couple other stuff. now that I get back to it after long months' pause I find saga-edition gone and an inability to log in to the archive page ...
Frown
I had many drafts and some few went unpublished but after that the site's people didn't seem to review or post drafts. I, however, used the site as a way to store my own species trait drafts for convenience. I had all the species whos traits and game balance I had weighed and tested, like Thuuckthai (the original one posted in saga-edition), Koorivar, Gossam, Neti, Yoda's species, and a couple other stuff. now that I get back to it after long months' pause I find saga-edition gone and an inability to log in to the archive page ...

If you're looking for the species from Saga-edition.com, you can find them in the Species Sourcebook compiled by Robshanti and others. It can be found in my sig (Compiled Files) or Rob's sig.

Compiled files of all Star Wars Saga Edition resource documents & reference tools - NPCs, character sheets, Dawn of Defiance, Force and lightsaber form power cards, Jedi Counseling articles, NPC statblocks, Saga Index to all feats, talents, species, weapons, etc, Star Wars articles and web enhancements

thanks richter. I've downloaded the species sourcebook. but what I miss was my own species designs (I dedicated a lot of Mind to them) which I used to store as drafts in saga-edition.com
most of them were not published, but some were (like Tchuukthai).
thanks richter. I've downloaded the species sourcebook. but what I miss was my own species designs (I dedicated a lot of Mind to them) which I used to store as drafts in saga-edition.com
most of them were not published, but some were (like Tchuukthai).

oh, you don't have a copy?

There's always rpol.net