B/R help

22 posts / 0 new
Last post
this is only my second deck, the only problem is i get my opponent within 5 or less health and they kill me.

im a very competitive person so at fnm all i want to do is win, im willing to put more money into this deck to acheive this but my knoledge on cards is limited which does not help.

i origionally had 4 stromkirks instead of vexing devil
4 ashmouth hounds instead of goblin arsonist, arsonist works so well thought with blood artist

the deck was based around malignus, with intention of using fling on him for critical damage
28 veiws and no replies. top site to come to if you asl me
I wanted to reply but I forget the names of most of the cards I see being played in this sort of deck. Some of the top of my head are Rakdos Cackler Falkenrath Aristocrat Hellrider Ash Zealot Dreadbore Hellhole Flailer Rakdos Shred-Freak 

I'm not an export on this kind of deck though but most of them seem like pretty viable options to look in to. 
thank you sir, i had 4 pillar of flames but i played against my friend and thought it was an instant, i had him on 1 health, he tapped out his mana so no more countering, so im a bit angry at pillar lol...

was thinking about maybe bump in the night? 1 drop for 3 damage is nice especially with with a flash back. its a sorcery but still 
While dogs carry numerous infectious diseases such as rabies, cats are meticulous groomers.
I hate dogs.
While dogs carry numerous infectious diseases such as rabies, cats are meticulous groomers.

just had to bury my 9 weel old kitten but cool story

"bury" is an outdated keyword, now it's "destroy" or "sacrifice", depending on the context.
I hate dogs.

"bury" is an outdated keyword, now it's "destroy" or "sacrifice", depending on the context.

seriously **** off with your ****
I just got a PM from felis that linked to this thread saying, and I quote:
"Look on my works, ye Mighty, and despair!"
-Percy Bysshe Shelley, Ozymandias

I would like to apologize for is behavior, these forums are generally an open and welcoming place, but he has... issues.

Why does everyone think I'm phantom lancer? QFT:

Show
139359831 wrote:
I hope all this helps you to see things in a greater light—and understand that Magic: the Gathering was really created by extraterrestials using Richard Garfield as a medium. The game itself reflects the socio-psycho realtivity between living beings, and the science that takes precedence over them—to define reality for them all (like telekinesis, weather, scientific reaction, phenomenon, ingenuity, how the brain works, etc.). I'd also bet there is an entity floating thousands of miles above us, looking down on the current state of game, shaking its fist like... "Wtf are you doing?! You're getting it all screwed up!". Awkward—to be evolved, and yet still subject to the ladder that is the concepts of the game. In this case, misconception, corruption, and deception. With the realities of each color becoming distorted (through oblivious designers), leading the game to reflect a false state of reality that warps the understanding that other people have about those things. For example, people thinking that white could be anything except pure good. This shouldn't be too far off though, I mean...Magic is designed based on reality after all, so that entity (those entities) should be subject to those things. Anyways, I guess when you're busy doing space stuff you can't always be around to ensure quality control. It's no wonder they choose Garfield, they're so much alike; that's exactly what happened to him and Magic.
166199665 wrote:
omg snortng so much febbdelicious /intocixated in rl
I just got a PM from felis that linked to this thread saying, and I quote:
"Look on my works, ye Mighty, and despair!"
-Percy Bysshe Shelley, Ozymandias

I would like to apologize for is behavior, these forums are generally an open and welcoming place, but he has... issues.

not your fault mate, but thank you. yeah i know these forums would be pretty chilled usually and i have already heard about this kid.

i very literally lol'ed

Blue is the best color ever. How do you deal?  ------------------------------  Team GFG - "gulf, foxtrot, gulf" 

I produce Dubstep and House beats:

https://soundcloud.com/burning_forest

Best Pauper Deck in the format, not close:

http://community.wizards.com/content/forum-topic/2974646#comment-49713276

Photobucket

i very literally lol'ed

Thanks, I make it my goal it life to do little things that brighten up someone's day.Smile
I hate dogs.
not your fault mate, but thank you. yeah i know these forums would be pretty chilled usually and i have already heard about this kid.

I hate to be the one to tell you this but Cato and Felis are the same person.  It's a banned user named Catowner.  Unless...
No, catotheyounger is a liar who CLAIMS to be catowner.  Ask yourself:  did catowner EVER apologize for ANYTHING?
I hate dogs.
No, catotheyounger is a liar who CLAIMS to be catowner.  Ask yourself:  did catowner EVER apologize for ANYTHING?

you are either insane or insanely brilliant

Blue is the best color ever. How do you deal?  ------------------------------  Team GFG - "gulf, foxtrot, gulf" 

I produce Dubstep and House beats:

https://soundcloud.com/burning_forest

Best Pauper Deck in the format, not close:

http://community.wizards.com/content/forum-topic/2974646#comment-49713276

Photobucket

you are either insane or insanely brilliant

Those aren't mutually exclusive, you know.
I hate dogs.

1. Patience
2. Follow the guidelines and use the [deck] and [d/eck] tags around your deck list. This greatly facilitates review.

OP is a born whiner.  People don't reply, and he complains.  Then I DO reply, and he complains.  There's just no pleasing some people.
I hate dogs.

1. Patience
2. Follow the guidelines and use the [deck] and [d/eck] tags around your deck list. This greatly facilitates review.

i did use that, dont know why it wont show though.

1. Patience

That's cause you put the numbers in the wrong spot. Put them to the left of the card name. Look at your lands, see you did those right, just do every card like that.

There should really be a sticky that explains this stuff so newcomers aren't baffled by how deeply nonintuitive this forum code is.

1. Patience

That's cause you put the numbers in the wrong spot. Put them to the left of the card name. Look at your lands, see you did those right, just do every card like that.

There should really be a sticky that explains this stuff so newcomers aren't baffled by how deeply nonintuitive this forum code is.

you sir are a legend thank you
Sign In to post comments