W/U Exalted Humans

17 posts / 0 new
Last post
Basic Human Deck using the Exalted Mechanic I use the B/W Combo to give my creatures flight using cards likeWingcrafter and Spectral Flight some good Targets to add Flying to are Precinct Captain and Geist of Saint Traft please tell me what you think planing on making this my main build.

Creature (32)
4x [C]Champion of the Parish[/C]
3x [C]Geist of Saint Traft[/C]
4x [C]Knight of Glory[/C]
3x [C]Lyev Skyknight[/C]
4x [C]Precinct Captain[/C]
4x [C]Silverblade Paladin[/C]
3x [C]Sublime Archangel[/C]
3x [C]Thalia, Guardian of Thraben[/C]
4x [C]Wingcrafter[/C]
Land (23)
2x [C]Cathedral of War[/C]
4x [C]Cavern of Souls[/C]
4x [C]Glacial Fortress[/C]
4x [C]Hallowed Fountain[/C]
9x [C]Plains[/C]
Instant (2)
2x [C]Feeling of Dread[/C]
Enchantment (3)
3x [C]Spectral Flight[/C]
Sideboard (15)
2x [C]Riders of Gavony[/C]
2x [C]Nevermore[/C]
3x [C]Azorius Charm[/C]
3x [C]Rest in Peace[/C]
2x [C]Rootborn Defenses[/C]
3x [C]Detention Sphere[/C]
Bump i am planing on taking this to FNM as i didnt attend the last local tourney
need help with this deck
Your deck seems like the kind that wants to attack with lots of little guys at once, so why go for exalted? 

Why does everyone think I'm phantom lancer? QFT:

Show
139359831 wrote:
I hope all this helps you to see things in a greater light—and understand that Magic: the Gathering was really created by extraterrestials using Richard Garfield as a medium. The game itself reflects the socio-psycho realtivity between living beings, and the science that takes precedence over them—to define reality for them all (like telekinesis, weather, scientific reaction, phenomenon, ingenuity, how the brain works, etc.). I'd also bet there is an entity floating thousands of miles above us, looking down on the current state of game, shaking its fist like... "Wtf are you doing?! You're getting it all screwed up!". Awkward—to be evolved, and yet still subject to the ladder that is the concepts of the game. In this case, misconception, corruption, and deception. With the realities of each color becoming distorted (through oblivious designers), leading the game to reflect a false state of reality that warps the understanding that other people have about those things. For example, people thinking that white could be anything except pure good. This shouldn't be too far off though, I mean...Magic is designed based on reality after all, so that entity (those entities) should be subject to those things. Anyways, I guess when you're busy doing space stuff you can't always be around to ensure quality control. It's no wonder they choose Garfield, they're so much alike; that's exactly what happened to him and Magic.
166199665 wrote:
omg snortng so much febbdelicious /intocixated in rl
Because Exalted Grants me a Boost with my Flyers Main Focus is To Grant Flying To My Creatures And attack as Flyers are a bit more evasive and Keep non flyers as blockers. have wone Games with [C]Champion Of The Parish[/C] With Flight and Exalted. Plus I Really Wanted to make an Exalted Deck. I Was Told to also try and fit [C]War Falcon[/C] but i don't have the Room. I was Also Told to add a few copies of [C]Favorable Winds[/C] i know that most of my creature Take Flight but i Don't Think it's a good idea. I Really want to add [C]Judge's Familiar[/C] to my sideboard as Control decks are a bit rapid in my area any ideas
Because Exalted Grants me a Boost with my Flyers Main Focus is To Grant Flying To My Creatures And attack as Flyers are a bit more evasive and Keep non flyers as blockers. have wone Games with [C]Champion Of The Parish[/C] With Flight and Exalted. Plus I Really Wanted to make an Exalted Deck. I Was Told to also try and fit [C]War Falcon[/C] but i don't have the Room. I was Also Told to add a few copies of [C]Favorable Winds[/C] i know that most of my creature Take Flight but i Don't Think it's a good idea. I Really want to add [C]Judge's Familiar[/C] to my sideboard as Control decks are a bit rapid in my area any ideas

precinct captain sucks  in this deck.

Worry only about the current. Think about the rest. And you wont have to worry.

actually it is pretty decent here Turn 3 Captain with Flight works Pretty Good hit than Token for Chump Blocking
What about Invisible Stalker?  If you're going to enchant creatures to buff them, they may as well be hexproof
ok will try stalker for Precinct captain any other suggestions?
Gather the Townsfolk.

Also some type of removal seems like it could be decent here. either Oblivion Ring and/or Detention Sphere. 

I also kinda like Moorland Haunt.

EDIT: Also like Elite Inquisitor 
100th post on 5/29/12 500th post on 8/20/12
what should i remove i agree i need removal
what can i remove for [C]Moorland Haunt[/C] and for Removal
I would remove 1-2 cavern of souls for Moorland Haunt and the Feeling of Dreads for some Detention Spheres/ Oblivion Ring.
ok will do thanks any other sugestions
got second on my FNM lost to reanimator any sugestions
got second on my FNM lost to reanimator any sugestions

Rest in Peace

it along with removal should do the trick.  
i would like to add more removal but idk what to take out i already took out the Feeling of dread for 2 oblivion Ring but i feel i need more
Sign In to post comments