The "Price Is Not An Issue" Deck

3 posts / 0 new
Last post

tweaks/suggestions for sb? going 2nd vs fastagro can be tough, and counterspells is no picnic. I beat both often enough, but wouldnt mind improving my win%

I think that you don't have enough options between 1 to 3 cmc.
You have farseek-2, sign in blood-2 which don't help you fend off anything in the first few turns.
How do you deal with RDW? Or combo decks?
I imagine with RDW you end up mutilating for 2 or 3 on turn 4. Or using Garruk to kill something, or Liliana Veil.

My suggestion would be that you might want some creatures on the board if only to chump block. I'd do the following.
+4 Gatecreeper Vine
 -1 Creeping Renaissance
-1 Garruk Relentless
-1  Vraska the Unseen
And either -1 Liliana Veil or -1 Sign in Blood

The gatecreeper can help you fix your lands and stall out for a turn or two while you get setup.
At least that's my point of view.

I'd like to hear your feedback. Have you noticed anything missing in the games you lost?
What do you think? 
Lose Vraska and 1 Garruk Relentless for 1 Liliana of the Dark Realms and 2 Garruk, Primal Hunter. Big Garruk is sleeper OP, in my opinion, and you've got the green mana to reliably cast him.

Add at least 1 Staff of Nin, and more varied removal; example, lose 2 Sever the Bloodline, 1 Sign in Blood, 2 Creeping Renaissance, add Abrupt Decay, Victim of Night, Ultimate Price, depending on exactly what decks are beating you.

Alternatively, 3 Duress and 2 Appetite for Brains is a fantastic disruption package.  
IMAGE(http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a117/Nasrod/BigRedForumSigNostretch.jpg)
Sign In to post comments