DC: Kataki, War's Wage

8 posts / 0 new
Last post
Todays random card is...

Kataki, War's Wage

I like Kataki.  It's one of the few cards from Kamigawa block to see some serious play.

Great card to use against artifact lands.

Discuss! 
makes me want to build an edh deck with mycosynth lattice

<----- Loser.

This is really, really good artifact hate. And yes, Mycosynth Lattice and "lol u can't do anything" was my first thought.
139359831 wrote:
Clever deduction Watson! Maybe you can explain why Supergirl is trying to kill me.
---- Autocard is your friend. Lightning Bolt = Lightning Bolt
You still need a way to pay Kataki's cost, maybe Braid of Fire? Otherwise you'll lose your stuff too, eventually including the combo pieces.
Argivian Archaeologist, and Phyrexia's Core is the first way off the top of my head to keep it white for EDH.DECK.

I'm sure people will be doing everything possible to get rid of the lattice, so the deck needs to be about finding and keeping it. 

<----- Loser.

I love hate bears, even when they are pikers.
I'd love to throw this into a deck.  I have a friend who plays heavy Artifact in almost every deck he makes.  Would be quie fun.
You still need a way to pay Kataki's cost, maybe Braid of Fire? Otherwise you'll lose your stuff too, eventually including the combo pieces.

Tolarian Academy

Wait, that'd be too easy...