Clarification on sneak attack.

7 posts / 0 new
Last post
For some reason in the character builder, while making a pure rogue; I could only sneak attack once per encounter.

I noticed that if I went hybrid rogue I could sneak attack once per round as long as it's a rogue ability.

Am I missing something or is there really a big difference for hybrid vs pure? Or did I miss something on the pure build?

Edit: I found it in the CB. You can use it only with rogue attack powers, and only once per round. Not encounter.

Hybrid Rogue. Not sure why it was saying once per encounter as the pure rogue. 
The CB is not coded very well. End.
Right, but that doesn't answer the question.

Do I still only get one sneak attack per encounter as a pure rogue?

Or do I still only get one per encounter as a hybrid? 

You get SA once per turn as a pure-class Rogue. You get SA once per turn as a hybrid, but only on Rogue powers.

You get SA once per turn as a pure-class Rogue. You get SA once per turn as a hybrid, but only on Rogue powers.

Thanks for the help. I found it to be a CB error for some odd reason it was saying encounter. Seems to be fixed now.
Are you sure you're not seeing Backstab instead of SA? Backstab is an encounter power. It is separate from SA.
  If it's Backstab then you're also looking at the "Thief" Rogue, which might not be the type you want.