'Party' Sheet for Next

Our 2 playtest groups have been doing lots of changes to our charachter sheets as stuff comes out, and shifting things around to try different stuff. I decided to keep things more organized I would make  a 'group' or 'party' sheet.

I emulated the Next design.. not sure if that's allowed or not, but was wondering if anybody had some idea of what should be included? Here what I got so far...

My mind is a deal-breaker.

That looks really useful!
I'm definately nabbing this for my game.
Neat!

As far as things to be included, it'd be nice to see a spot to list PC capabilities apart from their ability scores (relevant spells, manuevers, skills, feats, etc.) Often when I'm prepping for a game I reference character sheets to build adventures; it'd be nice to have that all in one place.
A generic "notes" section might be nice as well.
Finally, it might be nice to have room for more than 4 characters. My current group has five, and might add more - Next seems playable with as many as eight.
What you have now is very useful, though.
Good idea, I want to be careful to not over do it, I try to keep their sheets between session already. In game though it makes it easy to roll a bunch of 'silent' checks. I also thought it would be good to put some refereance material on it, like a DC chart... stuff like that.

My major goals was to have one spot where the group can keep notes and loot, so that if someone misses the next game, we don't lose that info. Also helps keep track of notable events or encounters, so we can remember them and re-work elements back into the game later, etc...

The backside will be all notes, with lines and all. Just didn't figure that needed posted to the forum.

Great add zago! This will be very useful.
My two copper.
Neat! I usually keep a running "Adventurers' Log" to keep track of our adventures, but this format is really cool. BTW, you misspelled "Villain".
UUUUUUUUUUUGH this is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO good i have been looking for something like this for a while (as i am MUCH to lazy to make one myself) and havn't been able to find a good one til now! i will definitly be using this for ALL my groups
IMAGE(http://dragcave.net/image/hB3M2.gif)
This is freakin awesome.  I like that I can actually track 8 characters.  My preferred max number of regular participants.  This is an excelent DMing tool so I know what capabilities are spread through the group.  All I need in addition to this is for the casters to hand me lists of the spells they have prepped for the current day and I can ad-hoc an adventure no problem.

EDIT: anyone know some PDF creation fu so we could turn this into a PDF we can fill out? 
Looks like a handy resource.  Well done.

There are a great many problems that can be circumvented by players and DMs having a mature discussion about what the game is going to be like before they ever sit down together to play.

The answer really does lie in more options, not in confining and segregating certain options.

You really shouldn't speak for others.  You can't hear what someone else is saying when you try to put your words in their mouth.

Fencing & Swashbuckling as Armor.

D20 Modern Toon PC Race.

Mecha Pilot's Skill Challenge Emporium.

Save the breasts.

anyone know some PDF creation fu so we could turn this into a PDF we can fill out? 

Done. But how do I upload it?

In memory of wrecan and his Unearthed Wrecana.

anyone know some PDF creation fu so we could turn this into a PDF we can fill out? 

Done. But how do I upload it?

that is a question I do not as much have an answer to...
Well, let's try this link.

ah the link worked but it doesn't seem to be a form just a PDF of the picture.  There is a way to make a PDF and make it a form you can fill out.  My PDF fu is weak (I also don't have the adobe editor stuff) so I don't know how to create it.
I've been Dming for just shy of thirty years. I've been keeping party notes handwritten on paper scraps for every game, all that time. I feel completely stupid.

You may not have invented it, zago, but you've exposed at least one DM to its virtues for the first time. Good on you.
Brilliant, Zago. 

The only things I would add are more timeline elements. I tend to give PCs tasks which have a certain amount of time tied to them. 
"What's stupid is when people decide that X is true - even when it is demonstrable untrue or 100% against what we've said - and run around complaining about that. That's just a breakdown of basic human reasoning." -Mike Mearls
ah the link worked but it doesn't seem to be a form just a PDF of the picture.  There is a way to make a PDF and make it a form you can fill out.  My PDF fu is weak (I also don't have the adobe editor stuff) so I don't know how to create it.

Hmm ... odd. Re-uploaded.

I have the original as a PDF, and all vector based so low file size and better clarity. Plus I assume there will be updates to the sheet?
Any more critique, though? Any changes?

I don't have adobe acrobat activated so I can't add the form blanks (actually just can't find my serial number for it).

I noticed the white text on black backgrounds printed too soft (dot gain) so I was going to fix that. I also thought that maybe the Magic items area should be wider so as to create more room for detailing all the cool new attributes. Maybe the treasure section should not be so wide(since treasure items usually have shorten names), and a seprate 'value' blank at the end.

I also thought there could be room to add party buffs or debuffs somewhere with maybe blanks for duration as they become more common later on. 

@YouKnowTheOneGuy - What do you mean exactly, like a field for timeline requirements on quests?