From me to all my fans.

15 posts / 0 new
Last post
www.jibjab.com/view/c4qymbL4QK2UGRwnKz74...

Happy Holidays!

Also, to be on topic can we reprint Necro?

IMAGE(http://i1101.photobucket.com/albums/g424/syreal94/SIGNichecopy.png)

Fix your Forum Experience here: http://community.wizards.com/forum/new-site-feedback/threads/3925861

Boasts?

2011 States Top 4
Multiple 2013 IQ Top 4/8 Finishes
Designer of Top 8 States finishing MBC decks in 2011, 2010, and 2009 
Standard Forum - Iron Deck Builder Season One Champ

Favorite Quotes

"Against logic there is no armor like ignorance." - Laurence J. Peter 
"It is the province of knowledge to speak, and it is the privilege of wisdom to listen.” - Oliver Wendell Holmes

HEEEEEEEEY SEXY YUUYA!

Quit being a Yuuya barn.

Cats are the way to go.  Islands is already discovering the earth-shattering power of trained caracal in limited. 
I hate dogs.
And the soul-crushing awesome that is Electrickery.

IMAGE(http://i1101.photobucket.com/albums/g424/syreal94/SIGS1AL.png) Sig by zpikduM.

Quick everyone Polka!

www.youtube.com/watch?v=LZOKMKWEc4c

What was I doing here again?...Oh yeah, Necro.....bring it back!
"I have existed from the morning of the world and I shall exist until the last star falls from the night. Although I have taken the form of Gaius Caligula, I am all men as I am no man and therefore I am a God."
So the people on FOX News were wanting to know what Psy is spouting gibberish and not just speaking English in Gangam Style.

Faces were palmed 

(at)MrEnglish22

So the people on FOX News were wanting to know what Psy is spouting gibberish and not just speaking English in Gangam Style.

Faces were palmed 

o___O Yes, because his social commentary on the Rublic of Korea's westernization is something very 'Merican. I really hope you are making that up.

Also, Niche- you should start a Youtube channel and open a Spreadshirt store, your adoring audience awaits.
IMAGE(http://i998.photobucket.com/albums/af108/acatan/sigwynzermancopy.png) Signature by IMAGE(http://www.poke-amph.com/heartgoldsoulsilver/sprites/258.png)

Faces were palmed 

o___O Yes, because his social commentary on the Rublic of Korea's westernization is something very 'Merican. I really hope you are making that up.

Also, Niche- you should start a Youtube channel and open a Spreadshirt store, your adoring audience awaits.

They were very serious. To be fair, they had no idea who Psy was.

And I would put the over/under on "% people that don't know what Gangam Style is about, but listen to it anyway" at about 93.7. Its rediculous how many people will listen to something because they just find it catchy, and not even know what they are talking about.

"OH HEY, I LOVE THAT ONE SONG!"
"You realize its all about how the Nazi party is great, and we should kill all blacks and homosexuals, right?"
"No way, you're an idiot. OPPA HITLER STYLE!!!!!!"

Or something like that. 

(at)MrEnglish22

Faces were palmed 

And I would put the over/under on "% people that don't know what Gangam Style is about, but listen to it anyway" at about 93.7. Its rediculous how many people will listen to something because they just find it catchy, and not even know what they are talking about.

"You realize its all about how the Nazi party is great, and we should kill all blacks and homosexuals, right?"

Or something like that. 

Yeah, pretty sure you're spot on with this assessment.

Also, appreciating Gangnam Style starts with understanding how amazing the music video is. It's a work of art (like actually). 

Faces were palmed 

Or something like that. 

Yeah, pretty sure you're spot on with this assessment.

Also, appreciating Gangnam Style starts with understanding how amazing the music video is. It's a work of art (like actually). 

That's where most of the message is, otherwise it's just a sweet piece of dance music.
IMAGE(http://i998.photobucket.com/albums/af108/acatan/sigwynzermancopy.png) Signature by IMAGE(http://www.poke-amph.com/heartgoldsoulsilver/sprites/258.png)
HEEEEEEEEY SEXY YUUYA!

I've wondered for ages whose face that was in your avatar. Finally I can poop.

I want to be Cultured.

HEEEEEEEEY SEXY YUUYA!

Surprised you didn't know that.

Also, for those who somehow don't know in the Magic Community, Gangam Style is very much a class warfare thing. Gangam is the rich district of Korea, their 1%. A lot of the places shown in the video are in the Gangam district. 

(at)MrEnglish22

HEEEEEEEEY SEXY YUUYA!

Surprised you didn't know that.

Also, for those who somehow don't know in the Magic Community, Gangam Style is very much a class warfare thing. Gangam is the rich district of Korea, their 1%. A lot of the places shown in the video are in the Gangam district. 

I AM EDUCATED IN ALL THINGS GANGNAM

Yes, I understand that context is important in understanding and appreciating art. However, social commentary if not blunt is often hard for people to understand.  
Evidently the message is just a mockery of pretentious people who think they're "gangnam style".  (socially sophisticated, upper-class) but aren't.
I hate dogs.

..."window.parent.tinyMCE.get('post_content').onLoad.dispatch();" contenteditable="true">Surprised you didn't know that.

The eyes are really misleading, because in the area immediately around his eyes he has clear skin. I'm not even being mean neither, just sayin.
I want to be Cultured.