Hey fellow D&Ders!Just looking to see if there were any more seasons for the Sentinel (Druid) of Essentials buried out there some where. Any info any one has would be useful!Thanks!Nominrath

4 posts / 0 new
Last post
Hey fellow D&Ders!

Just looking to see if there were any more seasons for the Sentinel (Druid) of Essentials buried out there some where. Any info any one has would be useful!

Thanks!

Nominrath 
Sorry, WotC decide to instead make like 20 diferent warpriest domain, instead of making 2 sentinel seasons and 2 complete wizard class nobody will use...is a pity thought, i actually like the sentinel concept, thought it kinda need support (feats, powers, etc...) to shine compared to the other more supported leaders.
There is a Sentinel of the Wastes option in Heroes of the Elemental Chaos. Instead of a bear or wolf, you get a Living Zephyr. It's not another season, but it is still the Sentinel.
At the beginning of the year, during a Rule of Three, Rodney mentioned that there was more Sentinel stuff in the pipeline for Dragon release in 2012.

I can only assume that this article never materialized becuase the person who was supposed to write it got repurposed to work on Next, or because Wizards doesn't want to use the staff to playtest / balance it while working on Next.

Between this month's Dragon and next month's Table of Contents (that was mostly spoiled at the end of Dragon 417), I'm pretty sure that we have seen the last of the significant 4E crunch (aside from the occasional item or boon). For example, next month we get a new stat block for the Tarrasque a "monster theme"(?) and magic tapestries for our heroes' homes.... (so, nothing that a player is actually going to be able to make any use of).