Routine Server Maintinence query???

4 posts / 0 new
Last post
Just went to the Character Builder to print off my character for tonight to find that the site is down for routine server maintenance. Following the link there takes me to page about the 16/11/12 which is of no help at all.

Anyone know how long this takes (I'm UK based not USA) as is literally in the middle of the day over here and very annoying?

Apologies if this is in the wrong section but seemed to be more relevant to the DDI section.

Cheers
Matt
@Rek - The Customer Service Knowledge page says 5 mins, but it has obviously been quite a bit longer than that. So I have nothing useful to say.
Just went to the Character Builder to print off my character for tonight to find that the site is down for routine server maintenance. Following the link there takes me to page about the 16/11/12 which is of no help at all.

Anyone know how long this takes (I'm UK based not USA) as is literally in the middle of the day over here and very annoying?

Apologies if this is in the wrong section but seemed to be more relevant to the DDI section.

Cheers
Matt

The CSM portion of the website suggests that every Wednesday, 8am PST/PDT the server will be down for between 1 to 6 hours. They refer us to this website for more details, but I have not yet found such an announcement suggesting how long tonights/mornings downtime will last. I typically assume the worst, but that it was I get mana-hosed in MTG. ;)
Which would be great if they gave us a time at which they were taking it down so that we could estimate when it would be back up....