P9 is coming to MTGO in 2013!!! But HOW???

128 posts / 0 new
Last post
www.wizards.com/magic/magazine/article.a... Read the last sentence... Ok the real question is: they still don't have a plan!! Ok this post is here to discuss the best way to get them to MTGO.... Keep two goals in mind: 1: make as much money as possible for Wotc 2: keep P9 "special" Now I think straight out selling them for an outrageous sum would just sound too greedy for Wotc... So I think we have two options As a super mythic in a new draft set or as a prize of some sort... Now modern masters may show us that 7.99 packs may work on MTGO if you pack them dense enough with good stuff.. And I could see Vintage masters come next thanksgivings/Xmas... Or my other suggestion... P9 as Mocs prize all year long (including FoW, Led and um... Dang need a 12th valuable card... Another version of FoW? What do y'all think??
Calavera on MTGO I collect Zendikar Foil Basic lands. Trade me yours! Things that I want to see changed on MTGO: 1: 64 man drafts added to rotation of Events. 2: Visual/Audible Notification of disconnect, deckbuild/afk time expiring and round starts. 3: Prize Payouts as close to draft sets as possible. 4: Rotate Classic draft queues monthly! 5: MOCS level events for Classic/Pauper 6: Power 9! 7: Award Promo Cards for Constructed PEs (esp for Legacy/Classic) 8: Program Split option back in! 9: Set Favorite version in deck editor (i.e. always use x swamp) 10: Better sorting of gold cards in deck editor. 11: Bring leagues Back!
I'm curious what he means by "accessible". Even as top-8 MOCS prizes I don't think you could say they would be accessible until years had passed.

Maybe they could hand them out to Premier Event winners? With time their accessibility would increase. Perhaps 48 per month? Rotate the prize each month? Still, doesn't seem like very many cards in circulation at the end of a year. Not a viable environment for a Vintage tournament.
MOCS Promos just seem like the obvious way to go.  I know a lot of people that fall a little short of the 15 QP that would be willing to grind it out for Power 9.  This would also should insure the foils stay very highly valued for the collectors.
I don't know which last sentence you mean, but the entire article doesn't say anything about an actual P9 release. Only that the cube is a way to have ppl experience the P9 (obv temporary).

Please don't let your wishful thinking stop you from presenting the facts as they are...
Free Speech
Free speech is the right to speak your mind without government censorship and without fear of extralegal retaliation like harassment or violence. That’s all! Free speech doesn’t include the right to speak your mind on any forum anywhere. The government may not prevent you from speaking, but private parties, like blog owners or corporations, aren’t required to let you use their property as your platform. Free speech doesn’t include the right to be believed or to be taken seriously. People may mock, ridicule or laugh at what you say, or they may reject it outright. Free speech doesn’t include the right to be listened to. People who don’t desire to hear your opinion can hang up on you, block you on social media, change the channel, close the browser tab. Free speech doesn’t give you the right to bombard people with harassing messages or otherwise force them to pay attention to you against their will. And free speech doesn’t include the right to suffer no consequences whatsoever for your expressed opinions.
I don't know which last sentence you mean, but the entire article doesn't say anything about an actual P9 release. Only that the cube is a way to have ppl experience the P9 (obv temporary).

Please don't let your wishful thinking stop you from presenting the facts as they are...

The end of Chris's blurb definitely makes it sound like they would like to have the P9 released by the end of 2013 to celebrate the 20th Anniversary.

I think MOCS gets the cards out in the right amounts, but there are a few problems:

1) Any subsequent MOCS promos would be lame by comparison
2) The P9 would trickle out one-by-one
3) There is no big celebratory event directly related to the release

(1) is easily alleviated by putting P9 (and maybe a few other near-power pieces) on a permanent rotation. I think this still limits availability to keep them special, but will continue injecting them slowly allowing vintage to grow. (2) and (3) are somewhat less easy to deal with. We could certainly have a big vintage event after the P9 are fully released to celebrate, but that's not the same. I think having the right amount long-term is more important than the other concerns, so if there isn't another idea that  preserves the correct quantities, it would be better to go the MOCS promo route even with its downsides than another method that will cause more problems later.

At this point WotC has surely considered all of the obvious release methods. What we need here are really novel methods for releasing the P9 that WotC may not have thought of. 

Magic and Magic Online Volunteer Community Lead.

I'm trying to make my official VCL posts in purple.

You posted saying my thread was moved/locked but nothing happened.

Show
Unfortunately, VCLs do not currently have the tools necessary to take moderation actions directly. VCLs submit their actions to ORCs, who then actually perform the action. This processing can take between a few minutes and several hours, depending on how busy/attentive the ORCs are.

If you see something that needs VCL attention, please use this thread to make a request and a VCL will look at it as soon as possible. CoC violations should be reported to Customer Service using the "report post" button. Please do not disrupt the thread by making requests of either kind in-thread.

General MTGO FAQ

Yes, the Shuffler is Random!
The definitive thread on the Magic Online shuffler.

Magic Math Made Easy
Draw probabilities, Swiss results, Elo ratings and booster EV

Event EV Calculator
Calculate the EV for any event with a fixed number of rounds and prizes based on record

Dual means two. A duel is a battle between two people. Lands that make two colors of mana are dual lands. A normal Magic battle is a duel.
Thanks to PhoenixLAU for the [thread=1097559]awesome avatar[/thread]!
Quotables

Show
"While a picture is worth a thousand words, each lolcat actually produces a negative wordcount." -Ith "I think "Highly Informed Sarcasm" should be our Magic Online General motto." -Ith "Sorry, but this thread seems just like spam. TT is for off-topic discussion, not no-topic discussion." -WizO_Kwai_Chang "Stop that! If you're not careful, rational thinking may catch on!" -Sax "... the only word i see that fits is incompitant." -Mr44 (sic) "You know a thread is gonna be locked when it gets to the hexadecimal stage." -Gathion "It's a good gig" - Gleemax "I tell people often, if you guys want to rant, you've certainly got the right to (provided you obey CoC/ToS stuff), and I don't even really blame you. But if you see something you think needs changing a well thought-out, constructive post does more to make that happen." - Worth Wollpert
Nushae

"That said, with Magic's 20th anniversary on the horizon, I can't think of a better way to celebrate than letting our fans collect—and build decks with—these amazing cards before the end of 2013."

That means that P9 will be released before the end of 2013... If the wording is confusing it was confirmed on twitter by worth.
Calavera on MTGO I collect Zendikar Foil Basic lands. Trade me yours! Things that I want to see changed on MTGO: 1: 64 man drafts added to rotation of Events. 2: Visual/Audible Notification of disconnect, deckbuild/afk time expiring and round starts. 3: Prize Payouts as close to draft sets as possible. 4: Rotate Classic draft queues monthly! 5: MOCS level events for Classic/Pauper 6: Power 9! 7: Award Promo Cards for Constructed PEs (esp for Legacy/Classic) 8: Program Split option back in! 9: Set Favorite version in deck editor (i.e. always use x swamp) 10: Better sorting of gold cards in deck editor. 11: Bring leagues Back!
Random thought: how about a reprise of the P9 cube that awards a random P9 card as the 1st place prize and little/no other prize support (alt: a 64-man cube with reasonable P9 prizes)? Then the MOCS promo route can be used to maintain availability long-term (preferably with new art and modern frames to keep the extra-specialness of the original release).

Haven't done the math yet. 8-mans might give out too many or even one piece of power might be too big a prize, but it certainly could work as 64-man if enough were posted. 

Show
Unfortunately, VCLs do not currently have the tools necessary to take moderation actions directly. VCLs submit their actions to ORCs, who then actually perform the action. This processing can take between a few minutes and several hours, depending on how busy/attentive the ORCs are.

If you see something that needs VCL attention, please use this thread to make a request and a VCL will look at it as soon as possible. CoC violations should be reported to Customer Service using the "report post" button. Please do not disrupt the thread by making requests of either kind in-thread.

General MTGO FAQ

Magic Math Made Easy

Event EV Calculator
Calculate the EV for any event with a fixed number of rounds and prizes based on record

Dual means two. A duel is a battle between two people. Lands that make two colors of mana are dual lands. A normal Magic battle is a duel.
Quotables

Show
"While a picture is worth a thousand words, each lolcat actually produces a negative wordcount." -Ith "I think "Highly Informed Sarcasm" should be our Magic Online General motto." -Ith "Sorry, but this thread seems just like spam. TT is for off-topic discussion, not no-topic discussion." -WizO_Kwai_Chang "Stop that! If you're not careful, rational thinking may catch on!" -Sax "... the only word i see that fits is incompitant." -Mr44 (sic) "You know a thread is gonna be locked when it gets to the hexadecimal stage." -Gathion "It's a good gig" - Gleemax "I tell people often, if you guys want to rant, you've certainly got the right to (provided you obey CoC/ToS stuff), and I don't even really blame you. But if you see something you think needs changing a well thought-out, constructive post does more to make that happen." - Worth Wollpert
Nushae "That said, with Magic's 20th anniversary on the horizon, I can't think of a better way to celebrate than letting our fans collect—and build decks with—these amazing cards before the end of 2013." That means that P9 will be released before the end of 2013... If the wording is confusing it was confirmed on twitter by worth.

Based on just the article, there is still nothing definite, only that they would like it if it could be 2013.

The real confirmation is apparently twitter, now why didn't you just quote that instead?!
Free Speech
Free speech is the right to speak your mind without government censorship and without fear of extralegal retaliation like harassment or violence. That’s all! Free speech doesn’t include the right to speak your mind on any forum anywhere. The government may not prevent you from speaking, but private parties, like blog owners or corporations, aren’t required to let you use their property as your platform. Free speech doesn’t include the right to be believed or to be taken seriously. People may mock, ridicule or laugh at what you say, or they may reject it outright. Free speech doesn’t include the right to be listened to. People who don’t desire to hear your opinion can hang up on you, block you on social media, change the channel, close the browser tab. Free speech doesn’t give you the right to bombard people with harassing messages or otherwise force them to pay attention to you against their will. And free speech doesn’t include the right to suffer no consequences whatsoever for your expressed opinions.
Most likely scenario: huge tourney, top finishers get P9 (winner possibly foils as well). A small mount of each enter the system, high prices guaranteed.

It's kinda frustrating that these things are almost ALWAYS 'celebrated' with a tourney, and casual gamers so often get the brown end of the stick.
Free Speech
As a classic/legacy player my problem with that is that I actually don't like cube. I love draft and expect to get cards hat way.. But if they use it as a promo I want to be able to play my format of choice to get it.

I'd prefer that it was only a prize in legacy/classic tourneys but realize that is unrealistic due to current popularity of those formats.

But I would hate to have to play cube to get them (with just spending tix) while MTGO funds are basically unlimited I still pride myself on winning my cards
Here is the best quote on the subject (worth is retweeting lee sharpe here)

@Lee_Sharpe: At the bottom of @m_mccall's article also: Power 9 will be available with a way to have it in your collection on #MTGO sometime in 2013!
What if they do something besides tourneys? We used to have the uncon.... what if they create some sort of MTGO treasure hunt, where we can win (parts of) the P9? Something big and elaborate on the mothership, serving to both promote MTGO and get P9 into the system on a non-tourney basis?
Free Speech
OK... obviously I've got a wall of text to say, but I'm not going to do it here.

I would like, however, to hijack the thread a bit because here, for once, MTGO people and WoTC have got their act together and made one hell of communication to everyone.  We lambaste them over and over again for announcing decisions AFTER they made them, but here it seems not only do we finally have an answer to the "are the P9 coming to MTGO", we get it pretty far in advance and on the front page of the mothership.  No one should be surprised.

So Kudos on that, WoTC
Classic Quarter
(www.classicquarter.com)
OK... obviously I've got a wall of text to say, but I'm not going to do it here.

I would like, however, to hijack the thread a bit because here, for once, MTGO people and WoTC have got their act together and made one hell of communication to everyone.  We lambaste them over and over again for announcing decisions AFTER they made them, but here it seems not only do we finally have an answer to the "are the P9 coming to MTGO", we get it pretty far in advance and on the front page of the mothership.  No one should be surprised.

So Kudos on that, WoTC

True dat!
Free Speech
A little more food for thought.. Magic's 20th anniversary is August 5th. I think we will know how it comes out by that date.

If it is in a masters edition set it won't be then as modern masters is in June and m14 comes out around that time... So I would expect an announcement at that time.

Unless they put it in modern masters for MTGO which I doubt but could make the product better on MTGO where we don't really have the same card availability issues.

Otherwise I expect that the promo route will be cleared up by that date as well...
How about a lottery, in one form or another? M14 (online only) has randomly inserted power9 instead of foils, in some ratio? Each hour, x players that entered a draft get a random power9 as an additional prize? This should not be the only method of distribution, but it could be an additional one.

Go draft, young man, go draft!

How about a lottery, in one form or another? M14 (online only) has randomly inserted power9 instead of foils, in some ratio? Each hour, x players that entered a draft get a random power9 as an additional prize? This should not be the only method of distribution, but it could be an additional one.

Kind of like the priceless treasures of Zendikar?  If going to do that then you would have to have it randomly give you the card but not let you play it in draft.  Also you don't pick it, it just has a pop up saying congratulations here is a lot of money.

The one I like the most so far is a mythic rare in maybe an ME5.
Two comments - first, to echo dangerlinto, I appreciate the communication from Wizards about this.  While they haven't answered everything, they are taking active steps to let us know where they are with this.

Second, my thought.  Create a special prize pack which can be opened like any booster pack which would contain one of a select few cards (P9) at random.  The special prize pack would be awarded for a few things and not just one (MOCs or other tournament prizes, but also contests, etc.) and continued indefinitely or taken off as needed to help Wizards regulate the flow over time.  It would not be purchase-able or tradable.  Why a one-card pack and not just the card?  Because it would introduce all of the P9 at the same time while limiting the overall volume.  It would introduce foils as well as non-foils.

I'm looking forward to seeing where they go with this.  Thanks MTGO Team.
Two comments - first, to echo dangerlinto, I appreciate the communication from Wizards about this.  While they haven't answered everything, they are taking active steps to let us know where they are with this.

Second, my thought.  Create a special prize pack which can be opened like any booster pack which would contain one of a select few cards (P9) at random.  The special prize pack would be awarded for a few things and not just one (MOCs or other tournament prizes, but also contests, etc.) and continued indefinitely or taken off as needed to help Wizards regulate the flow over time.  It would not be purchase-able or tradable.  Why a one-card pack and not just the card?  Because it would introduce all of the P9 at the same time while limiting the overall volume.  It would introduce foils as well as non-foils.

I'm looking forward to seeing where they go with this.  Thanks MTGO Team.

Jason - you are stealing my thunder there.

Classic Quarter
(www.classicquarter.com)
This is great, I agree with Danger, thanks Wotc for the communication.

The one thing I want to stress on how Power 9 is release is Please please please dont limit it to one way of getting them

So far there are some great ideas in this thread, im sure more will be posted.

As Nushae pointed out,Dont leave out the casual player. Not everyone plays in events all day long or  buy tons of product from the store to get better promos.

Simply being able to buy power 9 isnt the way to go from the impression im getting on how its wanting to be release, not to mention it would flood the market.

Thanks again for giving us a rough time line now.

Let Wotc know that Standard Pauper needs in game support! WoTc does listen! HERE

BETA BOARDS Moderator

Want to know about the next Magic Online Player Run Events? Then click the link and check it out!

Making MTGO a better place by BETA testing!

How to apply for beta

Community Cup Player 2011

As part of the prizes for a Cube event or another type of event, you get one card chosen at random from the Cube. You could get a Black Lotus if you are lucky, or you could get an Acidic Slime.
I don't play tournaments.  I do spend money.  I would like P9 availabilty for myself if others have it.  I'm willing to invest a bit monetarily but I don't like to be locked into spending hours/weeks/months of time for a chance to get what I want.  Time is worth more than money to me.

Money Mouth
"They were civilized they even drank their blood from a cup"→James Silke/Frank Frazzeta "When the Cryptkeeper sticks 'em they tend to stay stuck"→Cryptkeeper "Do not blame the current developers if there is something you don't like about Magic Online. Chances are no one asked the developers for their opinion."→elf "They just look at me like I'm stupid and then I just say something like well you know WOTC does some dumb things sometimes."→wilmheath "Like just about everything I've experienced with MTGO and the Magic WotC website, I'm finding it difficult to..."→0rbit "the more general question is: at what point does an easily fixable interface issue become a defect?"→silentbobus "Imagine, only four years later and I almost have as much functionality as I used to."→Algona "WotC, you make an awesome game, why do you have to suck so bad at letting people have a fun time?"→MTGKaioshin "If you are all about playing as many games as possible as fast as possible and you KNOW you have me beat, then concede and move on"→Johnh2005 "Wow. You're a real pleasure to help. Good luck figuring it out by yourself."→tempesteye "2hg brokest of the broke"→Me, Myself & I "It's you against the shuffler."→jwark "this look like freeware that some kid down the street crafted up"→ProtossX "ask them if the world came to an economic end tomorrow, whether they think little printed pieces of paper could be traded for actual goods or services"→dangerlinto "You still have time before the buggy, non user friendly beta is shoved down your throat"→theminer575 Server status→ http://www.wizards.com/magic/magiconlineserverstatus.asp Love or hate me I was brought to you courtesy of V3!
I'm mostly in the same boat as cretonic1, except that I'll enjoy playing limited in Classic format tournaments.
One special type of tournaments (named P9 tourney or so) not a whole month collecting QPs, not MOCS (or MOPR obviously), limited in time like Masters Flashback Events (one week?). Just wild guessing. Would love to have them in collection, just one each no more like every promo ;)
I don't play tournaments.  I do spend money.  I would like P9 availabilty for myself if others have it.  I'm willing to invest a bit monetarily but I don't like to be locked into spending hours/weeks/months of time for a chance to get what I want.  Time is worth more than money to me.

Money Mouth

Then buy them from someone who wins them.

Show

General MTGO FAQ

Magic Math Made Easy

Event EV Calculator

Quotables

Show
I don't think there is a super simple solution to this because basically the future of online vintage (if they intend on making that) hinges on how many of each card are released. Unlike legacy where you can get by with a cheaper deck (burn, WW etc) in vintage it really does seem to be "Play power or don't bother"

Too many of them and they 'become less special' (but to be honest, being able to actually get power for a reasonable price might actually bring more people online), but too few and you risk destroying the format before it leaves the ground.
The POWER 9 is coming online!! This is going to bring me back to MTGO.

Note to self: 

Set aside 900 tickets.  
I think the only real solution is to do ME5 and have the power and a few other cards as mythics.  Here is why I feel like this is the best solution for both us and for WOTC:

WOTC makes the most profit this way.  WOTC making profit is good for them and for us in the long run.

This makes it available to everyone.

Drafting power seems like fun although I can see a lot of situations where being on the receiving end would not be fun.  Either way it will be popular because where else can you do a draft with power in it and get to keep your cards?

There are a TON of cards that will need to be reprinted due to very small print runs on MTGO.  There are still a decent amount of cards not available on MTGO and some that were released in very very crappy sets that nobody opened on MTGO.  Once vintage/legacy take off those cards will skyrocket due to them being very scarce and the new and increased demand.  We need some way to at least balance out supply/demand to make the format financially possible for players. 

So WOTC if you are reading this I really hope you will go the ME5 route with power and consider making some full art versions for player rewards/MOCS/etc later down the road.  Just thinking about a full art black lotus done by Chris Rush makes me tingle.
PureMTGO.com
Cape Fear Games located in Wilmington, NC. Get 20% extra MTGO credit for your paper cards.
I'm going to post a suggestion that I have been trying to get Wotc to run with for a while now in paper, hopefully someone here thinks it's a good idea for how to get the P9 online.   What about putting them randomly into packs opened on MTGO, like treasure was done with Zendikar?

If you do that, you can set the number of packs to whatever you want and can very efficiently limit the supply of P9 online.   I'm not sure what numbers you would want, but they could literally be anything.   One piece opened every 200 packs, 1000 packs, whatever.    It would certainly increase the number of drafts that fire (and possibly cracking packs online, something that is rarely done now).   And it also allows Wotc to control how much power they want online.   They know how many drafts are firing, so they can set the rarity to whatever they need to get the desired supply out there.    Run the promotion for however long it will take to get the desired supply out there and you're done.

I have been talking about this for paper since Zendikar treasure was such a huge success, but with foil extended art mythics instead of power.   Since Wotc has already paid for the art, it would cost them almost nothing to create extended art foil versions of the mythics each set.   Put them in 1 per 3-4 cases or something like that and people would be cracking packs like it was Zendikar treasure all over again.   Collectors and pimpers would have something super pimp to go for and it wouldn't affect the standard environment at all (since you would still have regular versions of those cards that would have the same value they do now).   The ability to open a $100 pack would mean people cracking more packs like they did hunting for Zendikar treasure, which is obviously great for Wotc.   And the costs of doing so are very minimal since it's just a small tweak on an already existing card.

Hopefully someone here likes this idea for MTGO, I think it would be an awesome way to get the P9 online.   Bring treasure to MTGO!...at least temporarily.
I'm not sure if they can ban cards in a limited enviroment. Now it these packs were special in some way like Modern masters then that could work I guess.

So WOTC if you are reading this I really hope you will go the ME5 route with power and consider making some full art versions for player rewards/MOCS/etc later down the road.  Just thinking about a full art black lotus done by Chris Rush makes me tingle.

There are some good suggestions in the thread so far, and I guarantee the WotC MTGO team will see them. As Chris Kiritz said in his note in Max McCall's Cube article, Wizards wants to be very cautious in planning the P9 release. That means weighing as many options as possible. I know there are multiple ideas being considered by the team, including some that have been echoed in this thread. Everyone agrees that the cards need to be made available while still keeping them "special" for Magic Online players, which in some cases is easier said than done. Keep the ideas coming in and we'll keep reading them!

Sean Gibbons

Associate Community Manager

Official MTG Twitter: @Wizards_Magic Official MTGO Twitter: @MagicOnline

How about putting them as Mythics in the Modern Masters packs?  Kill a few birds with one stone - increase the concentration of Modern cards and build up the Vintage format.  Win win!

Suggestion from another site, first place in cube is a real cube pack, second place is a draftset of whatever block is on offer.
cautious in planning the P9 release. That means weighing as many options as possible. I know there are multiple ideas being considered by the team, including some that have been echoed in this thread. Everyone agrees that the cards need to be made available while still keeping them "special" for Magic Online players, which in some cases is easier said than done. Keep the ideas coming in and we'll keep reading them!

I suppose "Special" is a lot like "casual" probably means different things to different people. To me this says that they should not be easily obtainable... this means not sold in a set like an FTV or given away to everyone who spent X in the store... or even something like everyone who top 8s a daily event....

No they should either be random in packs or a prize for winning something big... the problem with making them a prize is it will be either too easy to get the prize or you won't get enough into circulation...

no I think the only answer is as a mythic (or super mythic like 1 in 24 packs)... and a limited print run...

but no matter what you do... you are going to end up with  the REALLY "special" power 9 being the foil version of one of the two arts... or even better case ... the full art foil version of whichever art you make the rarest....

Whatever that version is you need to make really hard to get. and try to make sure it ends up with a Player and not a dealer/hoarder
Mythic rare is special enough for me.  Cracking a Mox or a Time Walk as a mythic in a draft is going to be cool if they go that route.  

If it costs too much to get them, I'm not going to bother, just like most people don't bother in paper.  If the price seems reasonable, I'll happy pump some funds into MTGO to get them.  
..."window.parent.tinyMCE.get('post_content').onLoad.dispatch();" contenteditable="true" />If it costs too much to get them, I'm not going to bother, just like most people don't bother in paper.  If the price seems reasonable, I'll happy pump some funds into MTGO to get them.  

Agree with this - really dont need $1000 Black Lotus on MTGO - lets take advantage of the fact we can actually print enough of these to let MORE people play and enjoy the format instead.  

"Special" shouldn't mean "Expensive".

Now - I'm totally cool with the alternate art / foil versions of the P9 being "special" and "expensive" if you want to give the blingers some cool toys.

I spoke to a customer at the shop and he mentioned doing zendikar style treasures online.  I think that is a good suggestion but it still doesn't solve the problem with the rest of the cards spiking in price once the format takes off.
PureMTGO.com
Cape Fear Games located in Wilmington, NC. Get 20% extra MTGO credit for your paper cards.

"Special" shouldn't mean "Expensive".

well I think that they can be rare enough that they are very expensive in the aftermarket... so long as you can have the possiblity of pulling them in a draft... all you need is 14 tix and a dream!

Hot Damn!  I dont find this being a real surprise, but its very exciting.  As some of us has said they would wait till the next version of mtgo is out before they would launch the P9.  I am sure they knew this was the plan or pretty close to the plan for at least the last 3 or 4 years.  My guess is they thought about it around Med 1.  This will be the peak of MTGO and they know it.  They are going to cash in big time and all have a fat bonus just in time for Christmas 2013.  They will be so happy they will bring it back for holiday week 2013 with better (normal) payouts.

It will be Med 5 with mythics and Pre Release type entry fees and payout if not worse.

My idea, MED 5 brought back with LEAGUES, what better way to launch them.

It will also set the precedent with a weak payout, so when they raise the prizes on them for whatever set comes out next it looks like they are doing us a favor!

I wrote this article about the announcement, including a suggestion on how to release the P9
Classic Quarter
(www.classicquarter.com)
I wonder if the "release" of P9 will coincide with the retirement of the old client?