U/W Flash

10 posts / 0 new
Last post
I've been studying pretty much every list of this deck I can find on the internet.  The main decks are usually pretty similar but its the sidebaord where there is a lot more variance.

Here's the list I'm currently using:

I'm thinking about sideboarding Seraph of Dawns instead of Fettergeists.  Also removing 1 counterspell in the main deck for a sphinx's revelation
What part of "DONT CREATE NEW THREADS IN THIS AREA" don't you morons understand?

As legitimate as UW Flash may be for the Tier 1 section (though, now every deck runs Cavern its probably going to be a Tier 2 deck soon enough), the forum sticky clearly describes the rules for posting threads in this part of the forum.
What part of "DONT CREATE NEW THREADS IN THIS AREA" don't you morons understand? As legitimate as UW Flash may be for the Tier 1 section (though, now every deck runs Cavern its probably going to be a Tier 2 deck soon enough), the forum sticky clearly describes the rules for posting threads in this part of the forum.

It's too late.  The levee has broken.
I hate dogs.
What part of "DONT CREATE NEW THREADS IN THIS AREA" don't you morons understand?

Check out my cube!
Show
My sig was so awesome it broke Browsers, [url= http://community.wizards.com/go/thread/view/75842/29455423/For_some_reason...]I had to remove it.[/url] Support Magic Fiction! Or Bolas will eat you
57193048 wrote:
You should never explain layers to people unless one of the following is true: they're studying for a judge exam, you're both in a Ben Affleck movie and it's the only way to save the world, or you hate them.
56663526 wrote:
We try to maintain the illusion that Magic cards are written in English.
56333196 wrote:
69511863 wrote:
Hell, if they steal from us, we'd be honored.
oh my god, AWESOME! Then changing the Slivers was your idea! haha lol
56734518 wrote:
Occassionally when catering, I've been put the task of arranging Fruit and Cheese or Grilled Vegetable platters. More than once a high class buffet has started with the mark of Phyrexia upon it. Since i've got a good eye for color so it looks great to people who don't get the "joke" (it's a niceley divided circle after all: the outline gives you 4-6 "regions" to work with), this has actually got me put on platter design more often, resulting in Phyrexia's presence at more private and industry events.
I have 6917 Planeswalker points, that's probably more than you. [c=Hero's Resolve]"Destiny, chance, fate, fortune, mana screw; they're all just ways of claiming your successes without claiming your failures." Gerrard of the Weatherlight[/c]
OK I just read the rules.

No wonder this forum never has any relevent threads or a complete list of tier 1 decks. lol. 
Yeah, it's dictatorial rules like that that keep us from having sideboard fettergeists.
I hate dogs.
jus' sayin' man, when I started playing magic I came to this forum to get decklists so I could be competitive in standard, but since then I have realized that the standard metagame changes weekly and this forum is pretty dead.  Now I just look at mtgtop8 and read articles by teh pros
there was a thread for Jund, and another thread for Jund *midrange*   ooooooo ahhhhh.  yeah my thread is much needed.
I’ve removed content from this thread because use of hate speech is a violation of the Code of Conduct.

You can review the Code here: www.wizards.com/Company/About.aspx?x=wz_...

Please keep your posts polite, on-topic, and refrain from making personal attacks.You are welcome to disagree with one another but please do so respectfully and constructively.

If you wish to report a post for Code of Conduct violation, click on the Report Post button above the post and this will submit your report to the moderators on duty.

Only authorized threads are permitted in the Tournament Center. If a thread is incorrectly put in the Tournament Center, please request that a VCL move it using the link in my signature; do not comment on the move in-thread.

Moving to Standard Deck Help.

Magic and Magic Online Volunteer Community Lead. On Strike

I'm trying to make my official VCL posts in purple.

You posted saying my thread was moved/locked but nothing happened.

Show
Unfortunately, VCLs do not currently have the tools necessary to take moderation actions directly. VCLs submit their actions to ORCs, who then actually perform the action. This processing can take between a few minutes and several hours, depending on how busy/attentive the ORCs are.

If you see something that needs VCL attention, please use this thread to make a request and a VCL will look at it as soon as possible. CoC violations should be reported to Customer Service using the "report post" button. Please do not disrupt the thread by making requests of either kind in-thread.

General MTGO FAQ

Yes, the Shuffler is Random!
The definitive thread on the Magic Online shuffler.

Magic Math Made Easy
Draw probabilities, Swiss results, Elo ratings and booster EV

Event EV Calculator
Calculate the EV for any event with a fixed number of rounds and prizes based on record

Dual means two. A duel is a battle between two people. Lands that make two colors of mana are dual lands. A normal Magic battle is a duel.
Thanks to PhoenixLAU for the [thread=1097559]awesome avatar[/thread]!
Quotables

Show
"While a picture is worth a thousand words, each lolcat actually produces a negative wordcount." -Ith "I think "Highly Informed Sarcasm" should be our Magic Online General motto." -Ith "Sorry, but this thread seems just like spam. TT is for off-topic discussion, not no-topic discussion." -WizO_Kwai_Chang "Stop that! If you're not careful, rational thinking may catch on!" -Sax "... the only word i see that fits is incompitant." -Mr44 (sic) "You know a thread is gonna be locked when it gets to the hexadecimal stage." -Gathion "It's a good gig" - Gleemax "I tell people often, if you guys want to rant, you've certainly got the right to (provided you obey CoC/ToS stuff), and I don't even really blame you. But if you see something you think needs changing a well thought-out, constructive post does more to make that happen." - Worth Wollpert
Sign In to post comments