Need help with Bant Midrange.

6 posts / 0 new
Last post
First of all, don't ask for this to turn into G/W Midrange because I have blue in there for valid reasons and also I just spent 100 dollars on shocks and a geist.

Further ado:

Creatures: 17

3 Centaur Healer
3 Silverblade Palladin
3 Restoration Angel
3 Thragtusk
2 Sigarda, Host of Herons
2 Armada Wurm
2 Wolfir Avenger 

Spells: 15

2 Supreme Verdict
3 Azorius Charm
3 Think Twice
4 Farseek
3 Detention Sphere

Lands: 23
1 Cavern of Souls
1 Moorland Haunt
1 Gavony Township
1 Island
1 Plains
2 Forest
4 Hallowed Fountain
3 Temple Gardens
3 Glacial Fortress
3 Sunpetal Grove
3 Hinterland Harbor

Planeswalkers: 4
2 Jace, Archetict of Thought
1 Tamiyo, the Moonsage
1 Garruk, Primal Hunter
Decks I play: Modern: R/G Tron B/w Soul Sisters EDH: Gisela Midrange Edric Tap em down n' Swing Karrthus, the dragonlord Kaervek, the troll. Standard: The Aristocrats
I think you could definitely cut down on the Supreme Verdict as I feel that you will often have creatures out that you won't want to wipe. I think 1 or 2 would do just fine.
Yeah, I agree.

So, I felt like this deck was a bit too short range and not enough midrange so here's the changes that I made actualy:

-1 Centaur Healer
-1 Trostani
-1 Supreme Verdict

+2 Wolfir Avenger
+1 Sigarda, Host of Herons

Deck list in beginning post is updated. 
Decks I play: Modern: R/G Tron B/w Soul Sisters EDH: Gisela Midrange Edric Tap em down n' Swing Karrthus, the dragonlord Kaervek, the troll. Standard: The Aristocrats
Why aren't you playing the Geist?
He's too easily chumped now days with the many 2/x 3/x's around. Plus Rakdos keyrune is a thing. Their sideboarded for control decks.
Also I would like to fit in a Garruk Relentless and maybe fit back in my 24th land. I've been missing land drops with 23 lately...

Any ideas?