Optimal buffs for Invisible Stalker

10 posts / 0 new
Last post
In my White Blue Azorious Human deck, I am looking for enchantments and/or artifacts that will beef up Invisible Stalker can anyone offer suggestions? I have tried Righteous Authority but I want others that run well with him
[C]Ethereal Armor[/C]
[C]Curiosity[/C]
[C]Butcher's Cleaver[/C]
[C]Silver-Inlaid Dagger[/C]
[C]Elbrus, the Binding Blade[/C]

[C]Bonds of Faith[/C] is kinda meh but can double as removal.

[C]Divine Favor[/C] makes him a bit less vulnerable to red sweepers.

[C]Infinite Reflection[/C] will turn all your guys into unblockable hexproof guys, if that's something you want to try to break, you Johnny you.

And if you're willing to splash green...
[C]Rancor[/C] 

If you're running a sufficient number of instants and sorceries...
[C]Runechanter's Pike[/C] 
Holy crap, never thought of having Infinite Reflection some of the other I can get from friends thanks!
It's not really a buff for the stalker but I think would still fit in your deck, if you put the inf. reflection in you may want to consider Blighted Agent to put it on also.
blessings of nature
increasing savagery
and the aforementioned rancor
Ring of Evos Isle the hexproof is redundant but the additional +1/+1 counters will help
You are Red/Blue!
You are Red/Blue!
Take The Magic Dual Colour Test - Beta today!
Created with Rum and Monkey's Personality Test Generator.
You are both rational and emotional. You value creation and discovery, and feel strongly about what I create. At best, you're innovative and intuitive. At worst, you're scattered and unpredictable.
If I was running unblockables I would be very tempted by,

angelic destiny is just fun.
argentum armor is a double threat but requires some ramp

any of the swords (light and shadow, fire and ice etc..)

Do not discount some of the cheap and sleezies either. unstable mutation is really fun with stalkers, particularly if you use counters, thrummingbird , and power conduit makes -1/-1 counters tasty.
You are Red/Blue!
You are Red/Blue!
Take The Magic Dual Colour Test - Beta today!
Created with Rum and Monkey's Personality Test Generator.
You are both rational and emotional. You value creation and discovery, and feel strongly about what I create. At best, you're innovative and intuitive. At worst, you're scattered and unpredictable.
If you are running a spell heavy deck the I would add Runechanter's Pike .