Fan Sourcebooks

I'm wanting to DM a Star Wars game and I have all of the SAGA books plus all of the Revised Edition ones. I am wanting to get as many of the fan sourcebooks as possible too. I found quite a few on here tonight but only went back about a year. Is there a working master list of Fan Books out there? I used to get lots of info from SAGA-Edition.com but they appear to be gone now. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Yes sir, sad stuff seeing Saga-edition disband! Here on these boards there are some heavy weights who have always been more than helpful for our gaming groups and data hoarders alike. For starters, run a search for user names Robshanti and Richterbelonte10. In their signature at the bottom of their posts are links to a wealth of information.
Anstrona + NarCranor are the living legends who make those immaculate Web enhancements/ sourcebooks at Fandom Comics, link in their sig.
Raul_Torin is always located in topics of absolute fascination.
Dynamic Dou Darth_Scorpion and Pink_Jedi_Ranger are also sources to boast thanksgiving.
Between these fine individuals and Prom … I don’t think being laid off for the whole winter will be enough time to digest their plethora of insight, creativity, and knowledge. And of course there are more individuals here who are priceless additions, but as I mentioned above… this is just for starters

A ton of Clone Wars fan sourcebooks can be found here:
www.fandomcomics.com/sourcebooks/

JOIN US AT THE NEW STAR WARS SAGA EDITION COMMUNITY: THE SAGA CONTINUES!

Compiled files of all Star Wars Saga Edition resource documents & reference tools - NPCs, character sheets, Dawn of Defiance, Force and lightsaber form power cards, Jedi Counseling articles, NPC statblocks, Saga Index to all feats, talents, species, weapons, etc, Star Wars articles and web enhancements

I second the recommendation of the Fandom Comics sourcebooks.

FAN-MADE SAGA ED. ADVENTURES Scores of free, fan-made Star Wars adventures for Saga Ed. ●DATHOMIR FIELD GUIDE A Saga Ed. sourcebook for adventures set on Dathomir ●LIVE ACTION FILM CHARACTERS SOURCEBOOK Saga stats for hundreds of characters from the live action films ●"ALL-PURPOSE" SAGA EDITION SOURCEBOOK Saga stats for NPCs, droids, ships/vehicles, weapons/gear, etc. ●SAGA EDITION SPECIES SOURCEBOOK Official & fan-made Saga stats for your favorite species ●THE CENTRALITY: A SAGA EDITION GUIDE AND GAZETTEER As featured in The Lando Calrissian Adventures ●THE CORPORATE SECTOR SOURCEBOOK As featured in Brian Daley's Han Solo novels and original edition of the Star Wars RPG ●SAGA EDITION CRIB SHEETS Various fan-made Saga Ed. Crib Sheets for players & GMs
Third fandomcomics.com.
Visit the encounter help building thread. Whole campaigns can be built using these ideas. Be sure to check threat-detected.com for some other original stuff.
Garrett 
The Star Wars Saga Dawn of Defiance Podcast THREAT DETECTED is here! threat-detected.com IMAGE(http://www.obsidianportal.com/images/banners/op_banner1_468x60.png)

Check RobShanti's signature. He's got stuff in there.

JOIN US AT THE NEW STAR WARS SAGA EDITION COMMUNITY: THE SAGA CONTINUES!

Compiled files of all Star Wars Saga Edition resource documents & reference tools - NPCs, character sheets, Dawn of Defiance, Force and lightsaber form power cards, Jedi Counseling articles, NPC statblocks, Saga Index to all feats, talents, species, weapons, etc, Star Wars articles and web enhancements

Thanks for the replies. I had gotten all of Rob's stuff last night. Will dig through richter and fandom's stuff next. I'm sad that the NJO book never got finished.
I'm not working on Star Wars these days, but during Christmas I will try to upload the complete new Dawn of Shadows campaign.
cool!
What's the best way to upload a file? I've got a 50+ page campaign guide that I'd happily share.
Alot of people seem to be using Mediafire. I dont know the specifics of using it from an uploading position though.
GWEk!  Where have you been, brother?  Good to see you back on the forums.

Yeah, MediaFire's pretty good for that stuff.  You can sign up for a free account and you have as much free cloud space as you want.  It's self-explanatory and very user friendly.  I think the only catch is that there has to be some activity on your account every ninety days or someting, but they send you an email long before it's ever an issue, and all you have to do is log on to keep the account alive.  Also...it works best with Firefox.

FAN-MADE SAGA ED. ADVENTURES Scores of free, fan-made Star Wars adventures for Saga Ed. ●DATHOMIR FIELD GUIDE A Saga Ed. sourcebook for adventures set on Dathomir ●LIVE ACTION FILM CHARACTERS SOURCEBOOK Saga stats for hundreds of characters from the live action films ●"ALL-PURPOSE" SAGA EDITION SOURCEBOOK Saga stats for NPCs, droids, ships/vehicles, weapons/gear, etc. ●SAGA EDITION SPECIES SOURCEBOOK Official & fan-made Saga stats for your favorite species ●THE CENTRALITY: A SAGA EDITION GUIDE AND GAZETTEER As featured in The Lando Calrissian Adventures ●THE CORPORATE SECTOR SOURCEBOOK As featured in Brian Daley's Han Solo novels and original edition of the Star Wars RPG ●SAGA EDITION CRIB SHEETS Various fan-made Saga Ed. Crib Sheets for players & GMs
So, GWEk, where's that Campaign Guide you promised?