Luck Deck

5 posts / 0 new
Last post
I want to make a "Luck Deck" based around flip coin (or whatever "luck" cards there are) effects. I know a few, but need more suggestions

Volatile Rig
Tavern Swindler
Sorcerer's Strongbox
Mana Clash
Creepy Doll
these are some I have found, how can I make this work?
You are Red/Blue!
You are Red/Blue!
Take The Magic Dual Colour Test - Beta today!
Created with Rum and Monkey's Personality Test Generator.
You are both rational and emotional. You value creation and discovery, and feel strongly about what I create. At best, you're innovative and intuitive. At worst, you're scattered and unpredictable.
Chance Encounter Costs a buck or two, but there's a win-con. My buddy uses it and Fiery Gambit and Krark's Thumb. Silly deck, but there ya go
Awesome! Thanks
You are Red/Blue!
You are Red/Blue!
Take The Magic Dual Colour Test - Beta today!
Created with Rum and Monkey's Personality Test Generator.
You are both rational and emotional. You value creation and discovery, and feel strongly about what I create. At best, you're innovative and intuitive. At worst, you're scattered and unpredictable.
I have said it before and I'll say it again. mindslaver and goblin game. "I hide this one card and you hide 1,000 cards in your collection. Damn, I lost that's half my life gone... Oops, I hid too much for you, you won the goblin game but lost 1,000 life. I really should be more careful when I take over someone else's turn. Sorry."

Or insert any other coin toss card that your opponent can gamble until they have lost and you have not. 

And just to break the thumb add mirror gallery.
If you're looking for filler cards which are mostly on theme I think the clash mechanic can be considered a "luck" mechanic. Example lash out, and adder-staff boggart are in color and on theme to help prevent your opponents from running over you before you can set up your win condition.

I was looking through gatherer and I didn't realize there were some playable options for coin flips (at least in terms of casual play obviously not too many tournament viable options). chaotic goo, goblin artisans, goblin assassin and more.
Don't be too smart to have fun
Sign In to post comments