I want to start playing.

7 posts / 0 new
Last post

I want to start getting into playing D&D. I really loved the Neverwinter Nights series, and I played a little bit of D&D online. I read tons of lore off the wiki, and stuff, but now I really, really want to get into the game.

I heard about people doing online sessions, and I wouldn't mind doing that.
There's also a comic book store down the street from me if anyone was interested in meeting up at it who lives in Rhode Island. (No serial killers please.)

I don't have any of the books, or characters sheets. I am kinda broke at the moment, and jobs are not easy to come by where I live.

Anyone willing to help, or let me in their games? :b

My games are very popular and there is a waiting list. Of course for 100$, I could find you a place pretty quick. Do you have a paypal account?

Hahaha.. No.
Boraxe wrote: "Knowledge of the rules and creativity are great attributes for a DM, but knowing when to cut loose and when to hold back, when to follow the rules and when to discard them, in order to enhance the enjoyment of the game is the most important DM skill of all." Keeper of the Sacred Kitty Bowl of the House of Trolls. Resident Kitteh-napper.
Now get off my lawn.
Boraxe wrote: "Knowledge of the rules and creativity are great attributes for a DM, but knowing when to cut loose and when to hold back, when to follow the rules and when to discard them, in order to enhance the enjoyment of the game is the most important DM skill of all." Keeper of the Sacred Kitty Bowl of the House of Trolls. Resident Kitteh-napper.
Now get off my lawn.

Yes old man. D:.

*Walks away quickly hiding the apple I stole from your tree* Tehee.
Sign In to post comments