4 Lightning Bolt
2 Aura Barbs

Land
2 Nivix, Aerie of the Firemind
4 Izzet Boilerworks
3 Izzet Guildgate
8 Mountain
7 Island

I planned the deck to be used in casual play mostly against a W/G Aura deck, a Mono-Red Goblin deck and a B/U infect deck all of which are early game and really OP.

Jhoira and Worldfire are there to take care of broken combos which my friends have a lot of. Also the Electrickery and Inflame combo is really good to take care of the enemy creatures. 
2 jhoira and 2 worldfire wont work - far too often you wont have both., and they are nigh useless on their own in this deck

id play 4 guttersnipes over dragonauts.

the deck seems a little iffy, bit slow and not so streamlined but i might be wrong.
Guttersnipes all the way, also Goblin Electromancer to help play spells a little quicker, plus a 2/2 for two isnt bad.
You are Red/Blue!
You are Red/Blue!
Take The Magic Dual Colour Test - Beta today!
Created with Rum and Monkey's Personality Test Generator.
You are both rational and emotional. You value creation and discovery, and feel strongly about what I create. At best, you're innovative and intuitive. At worst, you're scattered and unpredictable.
Aether Adept bounces and you get a creature to boot
You are Red/Blue!
You are Red/Blue!
Take The Magic Dual Colour Test - Beta today!
Created with Rum and Monkey's Personality Test Generator.
You are both rational and emotional. You value creation and discovery, and feel strongly about what I create. At best, you're innovative and intuitive. At worst, you're scattered and unpredictable.
Ok I took in consideration all your suggestions and I saw the cards with rebound, flashback and retrace ability. Then finally I rearranged the deck as follows:

Creature
4 Blistercoil Weird
4 Goblin Electromancer
4 Guttersnipe

Instant
4 Lightning Bolt
4 Electrickery
4 Inflame
4 Increasing Vengeance
4 Distortion Strike

Sorcery
2 Silent Departure

Enchantment
2 Cast Through Time

Land
2 Nivix, Aerie of the Firemind
4 Izzet Boilerworks
3 Izzet Guildgate
8 Mountain
7 Island

Sideboard
2 Aura Barbs
2 Devil’s Play
2 Shatterstorm
2 Worldfire

P.S. I kept the Worldfire in the sideboard because I like the card itself and it can help late game against broken combos (which the people I play against tend to have in almost every deck). 

Blistercoil isn't as good as Wee Dragonauts. I'd swap them out. Alternatively, drawing 2 extra cards per turn with Mercurial Chemister is great for a burn deck. Hypersonic Dragon is another good card, but chemister has worked out better for me. Oh, to autocard (what rawsugar did with your first post) do {c}Black Lotus{/c} for one card, or do 

{deck}1 Blistercoil Weird

2 Forest

3 Murder{/deck}

for multiple, only replace the {}s with []s. For example, the first one would do Black Lotus and the second would print out

1 x
2 x Forest
3 x Murder
Thx for telling me how to make autocard =)