D&D4e saturdays 8pm eastern maptools, skype and hamach

1 post / 0 new

Looking to add 2 to 3 people to my Saturday D&d group we currently have 5 players and would like to have around 7 so if players miss we are not under 5 players. We play on Saturdays 8 pm eastern standard time using skype for the voice chat, maptools and Hamachi for the VPN (hamachi is free). Contact me by skype my name is dranged.lark

The group is currently 5th lvl and have been playing since level one. The party contains a fighter, Bard, Barbarian, Sorcerer, and hybrid barbarian/skald. The setting is forgotten realms about midway thou 1480 DR set in and around Phlan on the northern shores of the Moonsea. The campaign is somewhat story heavy with a good mix of Rping and combat I rarely use skill challenges. 
The character creation is standard array or point buy 22 points with one theme and background allowed per character. If you do not have access to themes and backgrounds I can work with you to select one. Also new players to D&d or just D&D 4e are welcome and I will be more then glad to help you build your character and give advice. I would like this campaign to go advance all the way thou to epic if i have the players who want to do so.

Feel free to contact me by skype or leave messages i will be busy for the next few dys but will get back to you as soon as I can.