Decimator Web
Sands of Delirium
Chromatic Lantern

Phylactery Lich
Guul Draz Vampire
Pulse Tracker
Disciple of the Vault
Typhoid Rats

So, i was thinking of experimenting with this deck. Mostly for fun, and i wouldl ike some outside views and opinions on how to run it or perfect it.

The deck continuously mill the opponents deck, while being able to add multiple poison counters without depending on creatures. Meanwhile, Phylactery Lich and Gruul Draz Vampire become fast beaters that can hold back most creatures or even end the game.  
1) Vault of Whispers is banned in Modern (along with the other Artifact lands)
2) It's generally a bad idea to mix Infect with Non-Infect.  You're running 2 different game plans, better to support 1 plan of attack and do it well than have multiple avenues of attack and not be very good at them.
3) Milling is generally a weak strategy unless you have a lot of Control to back it up.  You have no Control spells to slow down Aggro decks, and your Mill spells are very slow and tie up a lot to get them running.  At the very least you should probably be running some way to tutor for missing pieces of the Urzatron.  Expedition Map would serve your needs.
My Decks
Standard: BR Aggro Burn RDW Modern: Dragon Stompy Burn Fae Tempo Zoo Cherrios Legacy: Zoo Dragon Stompy Pauper: Slivers Landfall EDH: Sliver Overlord
1000th post on 2-1-10. 5000th post on 1-21-13.
i THINK you are looking at this with a torunament mindset... still, i appreciate the info, didn't knew about the lands. 

I was looking at a mono black strategy that was in Modern and played with hard to block infect. I got Caress and Decimator and felt pretty good about it, but i didn't want to have a deck that was a one trick pony. So, to slow down and break the pace of the opponent, since Decimator allows milling, i thought i would just capitalize on that. The creatures are fast enough (althoug if i can't use the Artifact land i might have to rethink the Lich), and the Urza Landset plus Sand of Delirium, allows me to make the opponent discard 7 with 3 lands on every turn or as high as 20 if things click in place. It's just a thing i like though, could be replaced if there was a valid way to improve on the infect.  
This is a bit confusing to me.  Do you want to win or not? 

Why does everyone think I'm phantom lancer? QFT:

Show
139359831 wrote:
I hope all this helps you to see things in a greater light—and understand that Magic: the Gathering was really created by extraterrestials using Richard Garfield as a medium. The game itself reflects the socio-psycho realtivity between living beings, and the science that takes precedence over them—to define reality for them all (like telekinesis, weather, scientific reaction, phenomenon, ingenuity, how the brain works, etc.). I'd also bet there is an entity floating thousands of miles above us, looking down on the current state of game, shaking its fist like... "Wtf are you doing?! You're getting it all screwed up!". Awkward—to be evolved, and yet still subject to the ladder that is the concepts of the game. In this case, misconception, corruption, and deception. With the realities of each color becoming distorted (through oblivious designers), leading the game to reflect a false state of reality that warps the understanding that other people have about those things. For example, people thinking that white could be anything except pure good. This shouldn't be too far off though, I mean...Magic is designed based on reality after all, so that entity (those entities) should be subject to those things. Anyways, I guess when you're busy doing space stuff you can't always be around to ensure quality control. It's no wonder they choose Garfield, they're so much alike; that's exactly what happened to him and Magic.
166199665 wrote:
omg snortng so much febbdelicious /intocixated in rl
I can't tell what this deck is trying to do.
Resident Piggles Zombie piggy is eatin' your sigs om nom nom (>*o*)>
MTG Card
Front: PigKnight, One Line Poster (3W) Legendary Creature - Boar Knight Vigilance When this creature dies, return him to play and transform him. (2/3) >(5/3)< Back: (Black)ZombiePiggles, Eater of Tomato Sauce Legendary Creature - Boar Knight Zombie Trample, Intimidate B: Regenerate this creature. When this creature is the target of a white spell, transform this creature. (5/3)

IMAGE(http://www.nodiatis.com/pub/15.jpg)

I did suspect this was for more of a Casual-Modern, but Casual or not, you generally always should try to stream line a deck for effiecency.  Also, Attacking with creatures is generaly the most common way to win, so if you're lookiing to mill them out, or posion them, you need to be able to deal with creature hords.

@Pigknight

He's got a triple attack plan going.  He's got the Urzatron to power a milling attack via Sands and Web.  Web is also and Caress are actually pulling double duty with a plan B Posion assault, and to round it all out he's got Liche and company dealing out Aggro beatz.

In short, there's just too much going on. 
My Decks
Standard: BR Aggro Burn RDW Modern: Dragon Stompy Burn Fae Tempo Zoo Cherrios Legacy: Zoo Dragon Stompy Pauper: Slivers Landfall EDH: Sliver Overlord
1000th post on 2-1-10. 5000th post on 1-21-13.
As the wise philosopher Gordon Ramsay says, simpler is better.
Resident Piggles Zombie piggy is eatin' your sigs om nom nom (>*o*)>
MTG Card
Front: PigKnight, One Line Poster (3W) Legendary Creature - Boar Knight Vigilance When this creature dies, return him to play and transform him. (2/3) >(5/3)< Back: (Black)ZombiePiggles, Eater of Tomato Sauce Legendary Creature - Boar Knight Zombie Trample, Intimidate B: Regenerate this creature. When this creature is the target of a white spell, transform this creature. (5/3)

IMAGE(http://www.nodiatis.com/pub/15.jpg)