Bansper - (GWUB)

13 posts / 0 new
Last post
I currently run esper control, and I have been thinking about doing something similar to this, splashing green for thragtusk/healer.  And of course farseek really helps smooth out the mana base.
I currently run esper control, and I have been thinking about doing something similar to this, splashing green for thragtusk/healer.  And of course farseek really helps smooth out the mana base.

You can't really splash for Farseek - you need it to early to run green as a splash, it has to be a base colour, in which case black starts to look unnecessary except to make your manabase weaker.
You're not splashing green you're splashing black for souls flashback, sorin, and nephalia.
You're not splashing green you're splashing black for souls flashback, sorin, and nephalia.

He's talking about splashing green in Esper control.

I do think splashing black for Drownyards in Bant is a good idea, although I haven't seen any lists that actually add any black cards in addition to the Drownyards.
The list I posted in the OP includes B for sorin, ultimate price, lingering souls, sever, and drownyard.

He's talking about splashing green in Esper control.

I do think splashing black for Drownyards in Bant is a good idea, although I haven't seen any lists that actually add any black cards in addition to the Drownyards.

The confusion came from me, saying I was thinking about making a similar list.  Sorry!

But I do like this list and will be watching this thread. 
I was expecting a bad 4 color control. I was pleasantly surprised with a Dark Bant instead. Only thing I'd say is could use more Resto, but otherwise I like the list.
Resident Piggles Zombie piggy is eatin' your sigs om nom nom (>*o*)>
MTG Card
Front: PigKnight, One Line Poster (3W) Legendary Creature - Boar Knight Vigilance When this creature dies, return him to play and transform him. (2/3) >(5/3)< Back: (Black)ZombiePiggles, Eater of Tomato Sauce Legendary Creature - Boar Knight Zombie Trample, Intimidate B: Regenerate this creature. When this creature is the target of a white spell, transform this creature. (5/3)

IMAGE(http://www.nodiatis.com/pub/15.jpg)

Things I'm debating on are the duress in the sideboard, and syncopates main. I want something for rakdos return game 1 against jund.
vault of the archangel seems better than township

Blue is the best color ever. How do you deal?  ------------------------------  Team GFG - "gulf, foxtrot, gulf" 

I produce Dubstep and House beats:

https://soundcloud.com/burning_forest

Best Pauper Deck in the format, not close:

http://community.wizards.com/content/forum-topic/2974646#comment-49713276

Photobucket

I thought about that, however I ended up going with Township because it lets me pump my tokens above Hellkite range, as well as lets my beast token win against my opponent instead of trading. I don't really need the lifelink, between thragtusk/healer/sphinx and the death touch also is unncessary(so far). But it could be worth testing again.
I cut a Sorin and a Sphinx for two auger of bolas. Shores up rados aggro a bit more.
Sign In to post comments