Opportunity Action + Not So Fast

4 posts / 0 new
Last post
As I understand it, Opportunity Actions and Immediate Actions are two different categories. Meaning (I think), a player can take one of each during a given turn. So, can I make a MBA as an Opportunity Action/Attack and use the Immediate Interrupt Not So Fast (Fighter 7) in combination with each other? I think I can, but I'd like to double check.
Yes.  If an Opportunity Action and an Immediate Action have the same trigger, you can use both in response to that trigger.
Harrying your Prey, the Easy Way: A Hunter's Handbook - the first of what will hopefully be many CharOp efforts on my part. The Blinker - teleport everywhere. An Eladrin Knight/Eldritch Knight. CB != rules source.
As I understand it, Opportunity Actions and Immediate Actions are two different categories. Meaning (I think), a player can take one of each during a given turn. So, can I make a MBA as an Opportunity Action/Attack and use the Immediate Interrupt Not So Fast (Fighter 7) in combination with each other? I think I can, but I'd like to double check.

Spaceinvader is correct, but one extra little note is that you can OA once every turn, but you can only Immediate once every round.
Currently working on making a Dex based defender. Check it out here
Show
Need a few pre-generated characters for a one-shot you are running? Want to get a baseline for what an effective build for a class you aren't familiar with? Check out the Pregen thread here If ever you are interested what it sounds like to be at my table check out my blog and podcast here Also, I've recently done an episode on "Refluffing". You can check that out here
Spaceinvader is correct, but one extra little note is that you can OA once every turn, but you can only Immediate once every round.

And you can't do EITHER of them during YOUR turn.

"The world does not work the way you have been taught it does. We are not real as such; we exist within The Story. Unfortunately for you, you have inherited a condition from your mother known as Primary Protagonist Syndrome, which means The Story is interested in you. It will find you, and if you are not ready for the narrative strands it will throw at you..." - from Footloose