Nirkana Revenant

4 posts / 0 new
Last post
I was wondering how the rules go for "Adding S mana to your mana pool" of this card.

A: Is the mana gain permanent? 

B: If so, does the gain disappear if that card is taken off of the field?

Thanks 
The same as a land in fact.

When you tap a Swamp for example, it adds to your mana pool which is much like an invisible bank that keeps the mana there until you use it up or change phases in a turn.

Nirkana Revenant merely gives you another black in addition to it, giving you 2 black "floating" usually.

If Revenant goes, (or is about to die) you can tap your swamp(s) for additional mana before she dies.
Decks I run
Show
I currently run a deck for Standard, Modern, Commander and Legacy. For standard, I have a typical, horribly budget Rakdos Deck Wins. For Modern, I have a B/G/U/W Draw-go Reanimator featuring my favorite creature, Wurmcoil Engine. For Legacy, I'm trying too hard to break Pyromancer Ascension. I also run a Naya Zoo with all the oldies. For Commander/EDH, I'm running The Mimeoplasm. A little morals thing about me, I like winning through combos, but not infinitely. However quiet, I am a Christian, so feel free to tell me you are too, it's always a relief.
How to be saved?
Show
Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ and you shall be saved and your house. Book of Acts 16:31
Cheers!
I was wondering how the rules go for "Adding S mana to your mana pool" of this card.

Thanks 

Mana is not land.  This is a common confusion, and I suggest reading this:
community.wizards.com/go/thread/view/758...

When you add to your mana pool, that means you get one black mana to spend.  If you don't spend it by the end of the current step or phase, it will disappear.

Thanks 

Mana is not land.  This is a common confusion, and I suggest reading this:
community.wizards.com/go/thread/view/758...

When you add to your mana pool, that means you get one black mana to spend.  If you don't spend it by the end of the current step or phase, it will disappear.

Thank you.