2 - Rewind
2 - Essence Scatter
2 - Dissipate
2 - Think Twice
3 - Unsummon
4 - Azorius Charm
4 - Thought Scour
2 - Runechanter's Pike

I don't have Hallowed Fountain yet, but soon. Other than that, the deck is almost fully complete to where I'm fully happy with it.
looks.... pretty standard

i wouldn't wrap yourself up in this deck too much.  it won't survive long now since most people are going back to playing cavern of souls.

the one new piece of innovation i like for these decks is playing talrand, helps against said decks, playing caverns

speaking of which, you shoud probably start playing some caverns yourslef, but only after you have the fountains 

Blue is the best color ever. How do you deal?  ------------------------------  Team GFG - "gulf, foxtrot, gulf" 

I produce Dubstep and House beats:

https://soundcloud.com/burning_forest

Best Pauper Deck in the format, not close:

http://community.wizards.com/content/forum-topic/2974646#comment-49713276

Photobucket

Thanks Burning_Forest. Yeah, I'm definitely not making this deck for the long term, as I can see it becoming easily beatable in the future.

Yeah I def. need +2 Cavern of Souls.

Talrand is an interesting addition that I absolutely love. I would side in Talrand against decks using Cavern, or should I add one main deck?
i like one in the maindeck.  you can afford to cut a snapcaster mage.  i've read articles from pros who said its worth cutting one since it takes away from your spell count for augur and they can clog your hand in the early games.  you will draw them in your matches though when you get to the mid and late games, so only running 3 is fine.  i've done it, and i've been satisfied with the change.

Blue is the best color ever. How do you deal?  ------------------------------  Team GFG - "gulf, foxtrot, gulf" 

I produce Dubstep and House beats:

https://soundcloud.com/burning_forest

Best Pauper Deck in the format, not close:

http://community.wizards.com/content/forum-topic/2974646#comment-49713276

Photobucket

i like one in the maindeck.  you can afford to cut a snapcaster mage.  i've read articles from pros who said its worth cutting one since it takes away from your spell count for augur and they can clog your hand in the early games.  you will draw them in your matches though when you get to the mid and late games, so only running 3 is fine.  i've done it, and i've been satisfied with the change.

Yep, seems perfectly reasonable.
I'm a big Talrand fan anyways.
Thanks for the tip.

Edited original decklist.

I played a couple of games against a friend's W/G Human deck. Fortunately it wasn't a complete deck as he currently only has 1 Cavern of Souls and one Thalia, Guardian of Thraben. Those two cards definitely screwed me a couple of games when he got them out though, and I shudder to think what a complete human deck would do to this decklist.

On a better note, Talrand was pretty fantastic in this match up. He gave the game the tipping point in my advantage in more than a few games. I think one more on the sideboard would be a nice addition.
I want to play this tonight in a small tournament. I need help with the sideboard. Thragtusk abounds in my local meta. Also, some potential mirror matches.

I'm up +1 Hallowed Fountain so I'm taking out -1 Azorius Guildgate.

Edited original decklist. 
Very nice list! Jace, Architect of Thought?

Thanks!

I actually have 1 Jace, Architect of Thought, but I don't think it really fits here. I'm shaping this deck to be R/U/W control eventually, and I think Jace (along with Tamiyo) would go well there. I'm really just waiting to get a few more of the lands I need (2 Sulfur Falls), and another Jace and some Tamiyos to make R/U/W.