liliana of the dark realms

10 posts / 0 new
Last post
what is the best way to use liliana of the dark realms. I mean with the third ability
what is the best way to use liliana of the dark realms. I mean with the third ability

What do you mean?  How to use all that mana?  Drain Life?

Yea, you just load up on butt-tons of mana. mqj is correct, one way to use it is for Drain Life. Another could be for Diabolic Revelation if you are trying to keep it standard.
omnath, locus of mana + liliana of the dark realms is there any way to make the mana liliana produces green by any chance cause this would be an insane combo
omnath, locus of mana + liliana of the dark realms is there any way to make the mana liliana produces green by any chance cause this would be an insane combo

Or just tap 5-6 swamps and a red source and boom.
Standard Pauper! (play it on MTGO)
Build a land fetch deck and put Urborg, Tomb of Yawgmoth in it.

IMAGE(http://cdn.bulbagarden.net/upload/7/74/Spr_5b_645.png)

You can use things like Prophetic Prism, but not making 4 mana at once.
139359831 wrote:
Clever deduction Watson! Maybe you can explain why Supergirl is trying to kill me.
---- Autocard is your friend. Lightning Bolt = Lightning Bolt

Chromatic lantern from RTR makes all of your lands all colours any colour
[C]Chromatic Lantern[/C] wouldn't allow you to turn the black mana produced via Lil's ultimate into green. What the lantern does is add an extra ability to all of your lands, allowing them to tap for any color instead of just one. Lil's ultimate does a similar thing, tacking on a ability that lets swamps tap for instead of . So with both online you could tap a  swamp for 1 black, 4 black, or 1 of any color.
I am going to assume you have atleast 7 swamps by the time she reachs 6 and ideally you have one of these tutors in your hand or any other tutor that puts a card into your hand (not the top of your library).

So 7 swamps multiplied by 4 thats 24 mana,

Demonic Tutor

Diabolic Intent

Diabolic Tutor

Increasing Ambition

Rune-Scarred Demon

Here is a list of effective and dumb powerful cards you can just outright hard cast without any serious combo pieces. (just in black by the way)

Bringer of the Black Dawn Nothing like tutoring every turn for 2 life.

Griselbrand His card advantage really does deserve recognition here, and currently hes easy to get a hold of.

Geth, Lord of the Vault Mmm graveyard recursion from everybody yeaaaa

Kalitas, Bloodchief of Ghet MMm board advantage.

Sadistic Sacrament Cripple any chance they have of responding later in the game,

Sign In to post comments