3 Goblin Bombardment

SB: 2 Dark Confidant
SB: 3 Abrupt Decay
SB: 2 Virtue's Ruin
SB: 2 Pithing Needle
SB: 2 Krosan Grip
SB: 3 Surgical Extraction
SB: 1 Nihil Spellbomb

Sam Black piloted a version of this with white, instead of green. His list can be found here. His list was pre-RTR, so LoL Troll, DRS, and Decay weren't options yet, but they are remarkably powerful cards. I like them more than Lingering Souls, Bitterblossom, and Tidehollow Sculler here. 

Here's a little about the deck. You gain advantage by using Looting and LoL Troll to discard Bloodghast, Gravecrawler, and Vengevine before you cheat them back into play. Therapy and Thoughtseize disrupt your opponent early, and you get extra value out of Therapy because sacrificing a creature is usually free. 

With Feeder in play, you can keep sacrificing Gravecrawler to pump him as many times as you have black mana. You can also sac Bloodghasts, trigger landfall, and still attack with them in the same turn if your opponent is under 10. Similarly, you can sac Vengevine, play two creatures (most likely Gravecrawlers), and still attack with your vines.

Goblin Bombardment is on double-duty as removal for pesky creatures, and also as a win condition. You can sac your 11 free creatures to it if the ground gets mucked up with blockers. Your guys aren't necessary going to be the biggest, and this is where Bombardment really pulls its weight. If you have Blood Artist in play, each Bombardment activation hits your opponent for two. That's like a free Grim Lavamancer activation you can do several times in a turn.

There are so many little interactions built in, and I can't list them all. I have not begun to master the deck, but I'm having fun learning what I have so far. I recommend playing this one on the forbiddan program. It's really fun!