best/funnest quest

7 posts / 0 new
Last post
My Party consists of
Necromancer(ingore lots of things happen were we dont work together)
Palidan
Warrior
Wizard
and me 

What is the funnest class that would work with our party also we have a cleric but hes dming for the next few months and i dont really want to be a healer
We are all lvl 6 and we lvl slow because for some reason our group doesnt wanna lvl quickly

What 4e class does the most damage throughout all the books 

"Does the most damage" is a hotly debated thing.  Also, doing a lot of damage and being a glass cannon doesn't really work very well in actual play.

When you say Necromancer do you mean a mage?  Is the Wizard also an arcanist?  What type of paladin is the paladin?  There isn't a warrior class, so i assume you mean some sort of Fighter, knowing what flavor of fighter would help.

More than a striker that group sounds like it needs a leader.  If you want a leader that will do some decent damage go Warlord.  Especially if one of the other players (like the Fighter) does decent damage as you can grant that player extra attacks.

If you are actually looking for a striker its hard to beat a Ranger at lower levels.  Ranger|Cleric/Fighter can also be very strong at that level by dipping their fingers into Leader, Striker and Defender and can set up some Catch-22s for you to capitalize on.

TLDR: Need more input.
Currently working on making a Dex based defender. Check it out here
Show
Need a few pre-generated characters for a one-shot you are running? Want to get a baseline for what an effective build for a class you aren't familiar with? Check out the Pregen thread here If ever you are interested what it sounds like to be at my table check out my blog and podcast here Also, I've recently done an episode on "Refluffing". You can check that out here
The warlord kit is really cool and our palodin does mostly damage so were just a glass cannon group other then the fact thatthe palidin is a tank
That kinda answers one of the questions....

But yeah, warlord and have fun. 
Show
Need a few pre-generated characters for a one-shot you are running? Want to get a baseline for what an effective build for a class you aren't familiar with? Check out the Pregen thread here If ever you are interested what it sounds like to be at my table check out my blog and podcast here Also, I've recently done an episode on "Refluffing". You can check that out here
Matyr also thieves are fun and can deal high damage especially when the opponent is flanked.And in parties with paladin and thief there are always morale issues in role playing .hehe
Thieves aren't fun. Thieves don't deal higher damage relative to more interesting and complex classes of the same role. Thieves aren't required to be thieves.

The main "morale issue" you will be suffering as a Thief is the loss of morale your incredibly boring class inflicts on you.
Thieves aren't fun. Thieves don't deal higher damage relative to more interesting and complex classes of the same role. Thieves aren't required to be thieves.

The main "morale issue" you will be suffering as a Thief is the loss of morale your incredibly boring class inflicts on you.

And here I lasted 2 days without saying that >.>
Show
Sign In to post comments