Casual Mono Red/Goblin

10 posts / 0 new
Last post
So I have a Goblin deck put together thats only M13 and I am trying to improve it as much as possible. Check the list and gimme some suggestions?

Lands(23)
23x Basic Mountain

Enchantments(3)
1x Curse of the Pierced Heart
2x Fervor

Instants(7)
2x Searing Spear
1x Trumpet Blast
1x Chandra's Fury
1x Dogpile
1x Fling
1x Reverbrate

Sorcery(9)
4x Krenko's Command
1x Lava Axe
1x Empty The Warrens
1x Goblin Grenade
1x Act Of Treason
1x Geosurge

Creatures(18)
4x Goblin Arsonist
2x Krenko, Mob Boss
2x Mogg Flunkies
2x Goblin Battle Jester
1x Goblin Balloon Brigade
1x Wall Of Fire
1x Blood Ogre
1x Rummaging Goblin
1x Goblin Gaveleer
1x Mindclaw Shaman
1x Goblin Chieftain
1x Skirk Prospector

I am open to suggestions. I also have a mono white soldier weenie deck that I am contemplating incorporating in to this for a RW..
Try autocarding, this will help those with advice see what your cards are
[c*]Lightning Bolt[/*c] (minus the *) = Lightning Bolt

I do not think that mixing the two decks would work well, my husband has a goblin deck and a white soldier deck and there is no way he could mix them and have a sixty card deck, it would be a monster ;)
You are Red/Blue!
You are Red/Blue!
Take The Magic Dual Colour Test - Beta today!
Created with Rum and Monkey's Personality Test Generator.
You are both rational and emotional. You value creation and discovery, and feel strongly about what I create. At best, you're innovative and intuitive. At worst, you're scattered and unpredictable.
chandras fury
dogpile
lava axe
reverberate
fling
trumpet blast
goblin battle jester
wall of fire 
blood ogre
rummaging goblin

all need to go

easiest way to fix the deck is to add some good mass boost. shared animosity burn at the stakes both come for cheap(ish). 

lightning bolt arent dirt cheap but they are Good!
Ohhhh thanks lol I am new to the site so I didn't know how to do all that. Lesson learned okay so no RW Goblin/Soldier.. What could I possibly do?Also have alot of burn cards im trying to figure out how to add in with out messing up what i got.Its an okay deck for casual play on Fridays at my base buuut I still get served up a la carte after about the second round so i need something better.any mix suggestions as well?

okay thanks rawsugar looking up the cards now.

WOA I didnt realize Burn At The Stake was such a strong card. I could definitely use a few of those

Brightstone Ritual for that mana boost (Fireball)
Also Voracious Dragon is kinda mean  use that Mob Boss to pump out dozens of tokens and then devour them dealing damage to your opponent
You are Red/Blue!
You are Red/Blue!
You are both rational and emotional. You value creation and discovery, and feel strongly about what I create. At best, you're innovative and intuitive. At worst, you're scattered and unpredictable.
Brightstone Ritual for that mana boost (Fireball)
Also Voracious Dragon is kinda mean  use that Mob Boss to pump out dozens of tokens and then devour them dealing damage to your opponent

those cards are rediculous.im glad i found this website.every card is going on my amazon wish list for this paycheck lol thanks alot

Youre welcome my husband has a ridiculous goblin deck where he runs that dragon, krenko and brightstones
btw you can check cardkingdom.com you may find the cards you want a little cheaper.
You are Red/Blue!
You are Red/Blue!