Green White Blink

11 posts / 0 new
Last post

4 Arbor Elf
4 Avacyn's Pilgrim
4 Attended Knight/Elvish Visionary/Fiend Hunter (Still undecided)
4 Restoration Angel
3 Thragtusk
2 Armada Wurm
2 Trostani, Selenya's Voice
1 Sublime Archangel

4 Cloudshift
4 Titanic Growth
3 Rancor
2 Oblivion Ring

4 Gavony Township
4 Sunpedal Grove
4 GW Gate (I know I need Temple Garden, working on it)
5 Forest
4 Plains
1 Grove of the Guardian

Still confused on some of the cards. Any suggestions would be greatly appreicated.

You'll probably need Centaur Healer to help you stabalize VS Aggro.

Farseek might be better in this case then Arbor Elf.

I'd Probably would either run Visionary of Hunter in your undecided slot.  Visionary gives you card draw, but Hunter you get the option for removal (Blink him when his EtB Triggers gets on the stack and you'll be able to have him exile a creature normally, as well as one other one permenently.

I don't like the Titanic Growths here.
My Decks
Standard: BR Aggro Burn RDW Modern: Dragon Stompy Burn Fae Tempo Zoo Cherrios Legacy: Zoo Dragon Stompy Pauper: Slivers Landfall EDH: Sliver Overlord
1000th post on 2-1-10. 5000th post on 1-21-13.
Angel of Serenity would be really good in this.
Selesnya Charm would be more generally useful than Titanic Growth; all three effects are good and it's never a dead card.

Loxodon Smiter is a card to consider; a 4/4 on turn two is pretty good. Silverblade Paladin is another one to think about.

The Elfs will fit better with Temple Gardens as they can untap them as well but I don't know if I would run four Elfs Well, I wouldn't I guess because I don't; I run two. The Gardens will help a bunch.

Four Gavony's is probably too many. You don't want it unless the game drags past turn five or so anyway.

All of your high-mana-cost cards are good cards, but I think you have too many;  would want a few more quality three-drops.

2 Arbor Elf
4 Avacyn's Pilgrim
4 Elvish Visionary
4 Centaur Healer
4 Restoration Angel
3 Thragtusk
1 Armada Wurm
1 Sublime Archangel

4 Cloudshift
4 Selenya's Charm
3 Rancor
2 Oblivion Ring

2 Gavony Township
4 Sunpedal Grove
6 Forest
4 Plains
1 Grove of the Guardian

How does this look?

That looks pretty good although I would probably pitch the Visionary for Loxodon Smiter.

2 Arbor Elf
4 Avacyn's Pilgrim
4 Elvish Visionary
4 Centaur Healer
4 Restoration Angel
3 Thragtusk
1 Armada Wurm
1 Sublime Archangel

4 Cloudshift
4 Selenya's Charm
3 Rancor
2 Oblivion Ring

2 Gavony Township
4 Sunpedal Grove
6 Forest
4 Plains
1 Grove of the Guardian

How does this look?

Nearly as bad as the first list.

Check out my twitch.tv stream below where I play magic online limited queues. Don't forget to follow if you enjoy what I'm presenting to show your support!

http://twitch.tv/dpg20__

I personally dont like Arbor Elf in this deck, for many times Ive needed white and he couldnt produce it. Id instead go for more WEB effect creatures like Acidic Slime or Sigarda just for beatdown purposes.
Arbor Elf is much better if Temple Garden is available.  Even without, there's no harm done with a T1 Elf as long as one of the first two lands produces . If he were running Silverblade Paladin or some other three-drop with wm:, the Elf wouldn't help any there.

Acidic Slime is worth considering; I'd probably leave it in the sideboard. There's certainly nothing wrong with Sigarda, Host of Herons.
So remove the Arbor Elves for Acidic Slime and Sigarda?
So remove the Arbor Elves for Acidic Slime and Sigarda?

I don't think I would. The two Arbor Elf are fine. Sigarda could be considered as a replacement for one of your other five-drops. The Slime should probably go in the side-board if you run into troublesome lands like Kessig Wolf Run often where you play.

The Visionary is the only thing I don't like. He just doesn't fit.
Sign In to post comments