Flail Whale

11 posts / 0 new
Last post
edit: updated

Flail Whale
: Destroy target creature with damage and toughness of 2 or less. ~ gains a +1/+1 counter.
If ~ has 4 or more +1/+1 counters then it has flying.
2/2

Could have , or in its cost and/or be a 2/3 instead.
More often than not you'll be either sideboarding this against Populate or offing your own tokens. WW to ping and put a +1/+1 counter is not value. Either reduce the cost or make it start with a better body - like 2/2 or even 2/3 if uncommon.
clicked for amazing name, was disappointed by card :c

why white? 
+1/+1 counters (sort of creature life gain), creature tokens, flying and this sort of removal seem white, but being water dwelling seems blue. This is correct?

I'll adjust to being a 2/2 and increase the ability to being removal for 2/2 or less instead of just 1/1 or less.
clicked for amazing name, was disappointed by card :c 

Wait... are you saying that... Flail Whale was a Fail Whale?

Sorry... had to say it!   
Show
144902215 wrote:
Sometimes I imagine what Cisnero's life must be like. I imagine cargo pants - every pocket stuffed with coins. I imagine him (I almost said "him or her" but then I decided his gender with through the randomization of a small metal disk) - I imagine him, shopping, purchasing food, choosing which spot to park in, all through this meticulous flipping process. I imagine him asking a girl out, taking her to have a drink or whatever and then asking if she wants to play this fun game. When she responds "Sure." he removes a single quarter from one of his jingling pockets. Then proceeds to flip it repeatedly while she calls it - until she is able to make up an excuse to leave. Will he respond to this post? Only if the Chaotic Gods of Copper and Nickel deem it so. Someday many years from now, in the Dystopian future world, I'll ride my Billy Idol Unicycle past a bedraggled slumbub - He'll be clad in armor made all of the (now worthless) coins of yesterdecade. He'll grin a shiny grin at me as he flips another coin - and I'll know who it was. How could I not?
Abundant crops provided time for rejoicing until the Flail Snail took a liking to corn

Flail Snail

Creature Snail
You may have Flail Snail assign its combat damage as though it weren't blocked.
white spells cost an aditional to cast

(2/4)

NO WAR

Sivitri Scarzam rose to challenge the Craw Wurm but was slain by Durkwood Boars.

Liliana emergent

I hope it's less fail now.

I supose this could in some respects be green black based on the RTR green black guild.
www.yiyinglu.com/failwhale/images/failwh...

This is definitely the pic for that card! 
Show
144902215 wrote:
Sometimes I imagine what Cisnero's life must be like. I imagine cargo pants - every pocket stuffed with coins. I imagine him (I almost said "him or her" but then I decided his gender with through the randomization of a small metal disk) - I imagine him, shopping, purchasing food, choosing which spot to park in, all through this meticulous flipping process. I imagine him asking a girl out, taking her to have a drink or whatever and then asking if she wants to play this fun game. When she responds "Sure." he removes a single quarter from one of his jingling pockets. Then proceeds to flip it repeatedly while she calls it - until she is able to make up an excuse to leave. Will he respond to this post? Only if the Chaotic Gods of Copper and Nickel deem it so. Someday many years from now, in the Dystopian future world, I'll ride my Billy Idol Unicycle past a bedraggled slumbub - He'll be clad in armor made all of the (now worthless) coins of yesterdecade. He'll grin a shiny grin at me as he flips another coin - and I'll know who it was. How could I not?
+1/+1 counters (sort of creature life gain), creature tokens and flying seem white, but being water dwelling seems blue. This is correct? I'll adjust to being a 2/2 and increase the ability to being removal for 2/2 or less instead of just 1/1 or less.

Technically, every color has access to +1/+1 counters. Green is supposed to have the most, though. (Think of green being to +1/+1 counters what blue is to card draw.) White usually gets Champion of the Parish-type effects or everyone gets a counter. Red gets effects like Borborygmos, Curse of Stalked Prey, and the bloodthirst mechanic. Black gets Sengir Vampire-type effects, along with other ones that benefit one creature. Blue uses them as markers.

"Power matters" destruction is , but (Planar Chaos notwithstanding), it tends to be more "white kills the strong, black kills the weak".
139359831 wrote:
Clever deduction Watson! Maybe you can explain why Supergirl is trying to kill me.
---- Autocard is your friend. Lightning Bolt = Lightning Bolt
Great pic

TY for the info, there seem to be various combinations of , , and that fit ok for 3. I wouldn't mind keeping a little white as well.

I'm loving the Flail Snail, we should make a creature type for them.

Dosn't ping mean return to hand? I would think token decks for small tokens, or other decks with lots of small creatures including those with lots of mana dudes for ramp would have to remove this creature quickly if they could because otherwise once a few land are in play they could be loosing multiple creatures each turn to it, with it growing quite big.
"ping" means "Deal 1 damage to."
"bounce" means "return to hand."
Sign In to post comments